• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Spotter60's in Stock

HuDisCo

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 13, 2008
Calera, AL
www.hudisco.com
Hey everyone,

I have been getting several questions and wanted to post an update about availability.

We had our first few spotter60's arrive a few days ago. Some have made it to SH members already!

1zbvrti.jpg

The rest of the line shouldn't be too far behind; less than 5 weeks.

Thanks to everyone who has helped us get started!

Best Regards,

Nathan Hunt

Re: Spotter60's in Stock

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: victory</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe I am not thinking outside of the box, but what the hell do you need rails for on a spotter?</div></div>

cup holders....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: victory</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe I am not thinking outside of the box, but what the hell do you need rails for on a spotter? </div></div>
The rails are an accessory. They're not there if you don't need them. A pic-rail cup holder would be pretty cool though.
wink.gif

Right, I'm just trying to think of a reason for needing them, other than to look Tacticool. Maybe for a level if your doing range E?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HuDisCo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Check with one of our dealers for pricing information. </div></div>

Ouch! That'll put a hurt on the ole bank account. Ramen up gents!