• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

SOLD Spyderco Para 2 new USA made

Last item killer edc hard use folder smooth and USA made $163 to your door new in the box with papers

I just bought one, about 2 months ago. Brandy spankin new for $230.

This here is a steal. I've carried a few, including a Bitchmade. I bought the spidy to replace carrying the Bitchmade blade.
The PM2 by far, hands down, is the best EDC I've ever had the pleasure of riding in my pocket. I'm tempted to snatch this up, at this wonderful price. Alas, my mortgage is almost due, and my taxes are a bit overdue.

GLWS

I just bought one, about 2 months ago. Brandy spankin new for $230.

This here is a steal. I've carried a few, including a Bitchmade. I bought the spidy to replace carrying the Bitchmade blade.
The PM2 by far, hands down, is the best EDC I've ever had the pleasure of riding in my pocket. I'm tempted to snatch this up, at this wonderful price. Alas, my mortgage is almost due, and my taxes are a bit overdue.

GLWS
I can’t believe this is here still insane come get a deal