• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Tactical Tailor Operator Pack ?

AJB

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 30, 2007
South Florida
Looking at getting one for work stuff, as well as using for mountain biking hydration pack. Anyone own one? If so is it worth the 200 or does anyone suggest something else. Thanks

Re: Tactical Tailor Operator Pack ?

I tried one of their Urban Operator packs for to carry books for school last semester and it was the most uncomfortable pack I've ever used. I have owned a lot of TT gear and it's been great, but they really screwed up with that pack, specifically the shoulder strap attachment points. I just went back to the tried and true Eagle AIII.

Re: Tactical Tailor Operator Pack ?

The AIII has caught my eye as well. I remember BiggerStick47, you mentioned how comfortable the straps were in another thread. I think comfort of shoulder straps, molle, and overall quality of construction are my only requirements(preferably multicam) .