• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

The Everyday Sniper Episode 11

You all have me second guessing my 450 bushmaster/ar15 with all that talk about magnum autos.(not saying it is a mag, just is a big bore ar) Have you all ever shot a 450bm, if not yet, given the chance would you?

Dang Frank, you guys are punching these things out faster than I can keep up! Nicely done!

Has transformed my 110 mile daily commute. There’s so much ground to cover, but would like to hear a bit about prepping a barrel for a cold bore shot, OCW/OBT/BTO/DTL and your core methodology for establishing optimal handloads. Barrel cleaning-carbon removal vs copper removal and recognizing/handling accuracy falloff mid match. Thx to you and Mike for yet another contribution to the state of the game.

I have a Remington 700 long action. I want to use that as starting point for a precision rifle. Is it better to fill the action with something like 6.5x55? or just go with a shorter 260/ 6.5 creedmoore?

Does someone make factory ammo for the 6.5x284? I'll look up the 6.5 addiction and see what I can find. Thank you very much for the help. Your podcast and videos have inspired to give precision rifle a shot!

Tons of 6.5x55

Cheaper too

Screen Shot 2018-02-14 at 12.57.06 PM.png

The affordability of 6.5x55 ammo and with the option for cheaper reloading in the future. I will just go with the 6.5x55 thanks for the help!