• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Movie Theater The Good, the Bad and the Ugly - The Danish National Symphony Orchestra (Live)

TorF

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 9, 2003
Norway
And now for something completely different:

Check out the female soprano with a sixgun earring :)

This is fantastic:

Reactions: chooter
Laugh at me if you want, but Clint Eastwood's spagetti westerns and especially the soundtracks were my favorites bar none. Star wars second.

Hearing this music gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling again for hours.

The final scene of the Good, the Bad and the Ugly and For A Few Dollars More - classic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Hey, Torf!!! Good to see you again! What's new in Scandinavia? Did you ever rescue/restore those really amazing Army Targets?

Great post on the Good, Bad, Ugly soundtrack!

Many years ago, I got to see the North Carolina Symphony playing the Prokofiev soundtrack to Sergei Eisenstein's Battleship Potemkin. They played alongside the film, which was shown and the orchestra was inside Duke Chapel. It was an amazing experience!

Also saw them do Beethoven's 9th, also in Duke Chapel. It was first arrive, first seated and we lucked into front row center. Another amazing concert. Just simply awash in Ode to Joy!

Been to many great rock concerts. But hard to top those two musical moments.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Hi Sir!

The owner of the target promised to take care of it. I'll go there in June to check.

I'd like to see Tchaikovski's 1812 overture live with real cannons. I have that on vinyl and you can see physically on the record were the cannons fires.

Tor :)

The Ectasy of gold part literally brings tears to my eyes.

So beautiful.

Torf... every July 4th, the Boston Pops does 1812 Overature at, I think, the Boston Esplanade... with live artillery. I've been a couple of times. They have a U.S. Army artillery unit (varies) in their class-a's and sometimes BDU's... running the cannons. It is quite an experience! Easy flight into Boston!

Come visit the Schloss!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Ecstasy of gold is my ring tone. Gotta love Eli Wallach as Tuco. .. Hey Blondieeeee.