• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Tough trail!!

Re: Tough trail!!

Thats hairy allright. Believe it or not Ive driven on some roads in the highlands of Guatamala and southern Mexico that are ALMOST that bad. It had been raining steady for 2 weeks and I came around a curve and traffic had stopped...road blocked from a landslide. 1000 feet straight up and down on each side of the road, and no possibility of turning around cause there was a car right behind me. Rocks the size of your head fallin every few minutes. If it had slid again ...goodbye. After a few hours they cleared it and we went on but Ill never forget these few hours. The bridges are scary too. i bet some of the guys that were in Afganistan can tell about a few.

Umm no thanks!!! Only saw one smart guy in the video with a harness and safety.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pepperbelly</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> It reminds me of THIS trail.

Jim </div></div>

Donkey path.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: netranger6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man. Fuck that. </div></div>Amen.

Video:
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZmDhRvvs5Xw&feature=player_embedded#at=23"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZmDhRvvs5Xw&feature=player_embedded#at=23" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

LMAO, but I'm in the same boat!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't like heights. 30 seconds into it you couldn't pull a needle out of my ass with a tractor.
</div></div>

never that long, but I have crossed some spots like with ice on them. takes a while standing there thinking about how far it is to go around to get motivated to go for it

Made the wife watch it. She would walk away & then come back. She knows I'm an adrenaline junky. She didn't like the Big Horn Mountains on Hwy 14 going west from Sheridan, WY. I couldn't keep my eyes on the road & I was drivin'.

Looks frickin' awesome.

HELL NO!! I'm just waiting as I watch this for the dude to fall through one of those broken up spots of concrete! Or for one of those steel beams to fall