• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

UBR stock/Cheek rest Thread

bmt

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 21, 2010
Skinner's Mudhole, Oregon
hi guys:

My google search failed me. There was a thread about a cheek riser for a magpul stock that DID not interfere with the charging handle (308).

I cannot find it, any tips/links?

I recall it was a shot show new product. I got my LR rig together and determined I need this to shoot well.

I used a cheek pad, but not a permanent solution.

BMT

Re: UBR stock/Cheek rest Thread

Are you sure it was for the UBR? Battleline Industries has their SAPR stock. That is all that I am aware of though and it isnt for the UBR.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillZone45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you sure it was for the UBR? Battleline Industries has their SAPR stock. That is all that I am aware of though and it isnt for the UBR. </div></div>

That't it.

I have 308 carbine and precision uppers.

Use the UBR stock.

Mis-remembered -- its only for SOpMOD right now.

Thanks.

BMT

IIRC, there are plans for the UBR stock also in the future. I sure hope so, would make things a lot better on my ar-10.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gunsmithcat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">IIRC, there are plans for the UBR stock also in the future. I sure hope so, would make things a lot better on my ar-10. </div></div>

That would be sweet

If you ar set on the UBR try a Badger Ord riser rail with low/med rings. My set up is Badger rail with MK4 med rings with a MK4 3.5-10x40. When I swapped from my bolt gun to AR I was only about 2.5 inches high. The check weld is amazing and I have high cheek bones.

For what its worth, I did some fine fine filing in my BUS for fit. Fits just fine, gotta love polymer.