• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Volusia County gun and hunt club!!

DKing11316

Private
Minuteman
Aug 21, 2017
Florida
Shot a match at Volusia County gun and hunt club today, what a great group of guys/gals!!! Top notch people for sure anybody in the east/central Florida area should check them out.

Thanks for the kind words, Dan. We try to run a fun match that is accessible for newer shooters while being competitive enough to challenge the seasoned shooters. Sunday's winds were pretty typical in that they can be nice to some guys and slaughter others, depending upon when you shoot and what the weather is doing at the time. I know that you saw that.

I'll try and post up some pictures once I get them myself.

Also, you don't have to be from Florida to come by and shoot with us. :cool:

Thanks for the kind words, Dan. We try to run a fun match that is accessible for newer shooters while being competitive enough to challenge the seasoned shooters. Sunday's winds were pretty typical in that they can be nice to some guys and slaughter others, depending upon when you shoot and what the weather is doing at the time. I know that you saw that.

I'll try and post up some pictures once I get them myself.

Also, you don't have to be from Florida to come by and shoot with us. :cool:

Lash are the practice and match dates listed on the Volusia gun and hunt club website calendar? I didn’t see practice dates there.

Yes. Use the link here:

http://www.volusiacountygunclub.com/schedule.html

Notice where on 11/11 and 11/22, it says "Long Range Qualifying and Practice" and on 11/26 it says "Reserved for Precision Rifle Match". The Long Range Practices take place only on the long side and the matches, as you know, take place on both the short and long courses.