• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Vudoo 360, MullerWorks Barreled Action by DI Precision

David Lott

Private
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 23, 2012
Brenham Tx
diprecision.com
TriggerTech Diamonds are available for a ready-to-drop in Barreled Action.
https://diprecision.com/vudoo-360-barreled-action-mullerworks-ec-tuner/
346052339_235167215865895_4806886231306378653_n.jpg

Hi @David Lott,

I see you have barrel blanks that can be purchased in 1:9 twist rate but this BA only listed in the 1:13 twist rate. Could one do a special order to get this BA in a 1:9?

Alternatively, could one of the solo barrels that’s 1:9 have 5/8”x24 threading added, and if I sent in my BA could you exchange the barrles?

If the latter option is possible, could you PM me a quote, or, post it here in case others are interested in the same?

Of your barrel contours, which is the most accurate? Which is the heaviest? I’d imagine it’s the same to both questions?

Do you find threading down to 5/8”x24 affects accuracy compared to a barrel with no threading? I know from a conversation with you on a previous BA purchase from DIP, you had said the 5/8”x24 was more accurate than the traditional 1/2”x28 threading, correct? But I never asked compared to no threading how the 5/8”x24 compares in terms of accuracy?

Sorry for so many questions, but though asking here where others could see your answers would make more sense than sending in a PM where only I would benefit.

Thanks in advance!!!
Trent