• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Watch Suggestion

Re: Watch Suggestion

not what your looking for but...

you can't beat a citizen automatic, they don't sell them for the US market I've had one for about 6 years that I got off Ebay for 40 bucks shipped to my door, keeps perfect time, never needs a battery, sealed to be more waterproof than I'll ever need, pretty damn tough, and if it gets destroyed your out less than 100 bucks:
NY2300-09G_3.jpg

If I weren't on a budget I'd go with a rolex submariner or an Omega Seamaster

they make more "military" looking models as well

Go to walmart, buy the cheapest digital watch with an alarm and a stopwatch they have ( about 7-10$). Wear it and don't give a rats ass what happens to it. Mine was running great when the high speed suntus were cracking on our deep dives. Buy a few, they are good to give away overseas to the locals. What you get back may be much more valuable than 10 bucks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Natty Bumpo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I buy cheap digital watches Can't see spending big money on a watch. They keep as good a time as any other quartz watch, have a stopwatch, alarm, and date.</div></div>

in an operational environment an expensive watch and or a wad of cash in your pocket can save your ass, it can buy you out of trouble, buy Intel, ect...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Huntinggamo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Natty Bumpo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I buy cheap digital watches Can't see spending big money on a watch. They keep as good a time as any other quartz watch, have a stopwatch, alarm, and date.</div></div>

in an operational environment an expensive watch and or a wad of cash in your pocket can save your ass, it can buy you out of trouble, buy Intel, ect... </div></div>

So can a pistol.