• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes What mil reticle do most prefer?

utahcybercowboy

Private
Minuteman
Feb 9, 2008
Utah, Sandy
I think I might be leaning toward the USO Canada Mil reticle. What would be the down side of this. After using my NPR1 reticle to try to range at far distances I think I would like the 1/5 mil hash marks available on the reticle.

Thanks,

Steve

Re: What mil reticle do most prefer?

Horus Vision H25.....Also, Leopold is coming out with the Horus Reticle in their Tactical line of scopes by the end of the year. I spoke with Dave at leupold and he stated to keep an eye out towards the end of the year for them to be on the market in the Mark 4 line of scopes.

Cheers,

Mike

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tai_Mai_Shu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Horus Vision H25.....Also, Leopold is coming out with the Horus Reticle in their Tactical line of scopes by the end of the year. I spoke with Dave at leupold and he stated to keep an eye out towards the end of the year for them to be on the market in the Mark 4 line of scopes.

Cheers,

Mike </div></div>

Great news! The folks at Horus have been saying for years that a deal with Leupold was "just around the corner". Hopefully the H27 will be an option.

smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SoundFx</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tai_Mai_Shu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Horus Vision H25.....Also, Leopold is coming out with the Horus Reticle in their Tactical line of scopes by the end of the year. I spoke with Dave at leupold and he stated to keep an eye out towards the end of the year for them to be on the market in the Mark 4 line of scopes.

Cheers,

Mike </div></div>

Great news! The folks at Horus have been saying for years that a deal with Leupold was "just around the corner". Hopefully the H27 will be an option.

smile.gif
</div></div>

Yep, it's a done deal. It's taking some time to ramp up for the new reticle on their production run of scopes to keep the cost down as opposed to make a special order through the custom shop.

Cheers,

Mike