• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

WTB: AIAX or even the unicorn of AXMC

Tack425

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Apr 19, 2011
    California
    Looking for an AIAX (post 14) in .308 or 6.5CM, open to options and color.

Let me know what you have.

Last edited:
    I have a folder AI AT with a 308 and 6.5 barrels that I'm considering selling. If you're interested, let me know and I can take some pics and give more details.

Just an FYI I spoke with Mile High a couple of weeks ago and they said that Lefty Ax's should be inbound by mid summer.

I listed AXMC 338 2017 with 308, 6.5 barrel and 308 body bolt but it is right hand rifle tho.

You probably already know this, but if you are looking for an AXMC in a short action caliber, you will not find it (yet). They may never be available. AI makes a lefty AXMC but only in the long action magnum calibers. They do not offer replacement lefty bolts, period. I was told early this year that they may start offering them sometime this year, but I wouldn’t hold my breath.

If you are looking for a short action lefty AI, you should probably plan to get an AX. I hope they make me wrong soon though!

Even though I can’t change to short action calibers, I love my AXMC. I’m sure you will love whatever you end up with!

Good luck in your search!

Thank you Sharp...I already have an AX but would like to find, if at all possible, a AXMC LA as a big brother to it.