• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

WTB WTB Oryx Arca rail

Wanting To Buy
Scarce as hens teeth these dayz...I ordered one from Oryx the first part of September & was told I should have it by December's end...no cigar? Upon checking with our Canadian friends the other day, I was told mid February? I'd gladly take a used one provided it wasn't beat to crap but I can't seem to find any of those either? Good luck, if you find a stash @ a reasonable price, let me know, I'll do the same... 🍻 cheers!

I’m right there with you! That subtle angle on the front is a real PITA! Hopefully they come back into stock soon.

These are made in Vancouver BC so in all likelihood they will be available in the not to distant future..I am glad we're not waiting on a ship parked off the California coast, et al yet to be off-loaded...That same arca rail in Canada is considerably more ($100+) than here, due to the exchange rate... I really don't want to wait until February/March I put together a Tikka T1X barreled action in an Oryx chassis, Arken 5 x 25 x 56 scope and I really need that rail for my bi pod..I can circumvent the arca attachment but certainly not ideal? I'll keep my eyeballs peeled and if I find something I'll let you know? You might even want to order one? You can always cancel? Cheers 🍻

I’m right there with you! That subtle angle on the front is a real PITA! Hopefully they come back into stock soon.
Greetings and Happy New Year! I thought I would reach out and let you know that the Oryx arca rail I purchased from them back in early November just shipped UPS ground today and I should have it in a few days! So if you're still in the market for one and haven't found one elsewhere, you might want to jump on it while they still have stock..just sayin? Keep yer powder dry !