• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Accessories Wts Garmin Tactix Charlie

urmaker45

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 30, 2013
wise,va
Watch works no problem . I have the box and charging cord .

250 shipped USA only

Attachments

• IMG_5643.jpeg
    IMG_5643.jpeg
    377.8 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Oh, I don't know. Old account with low post count, weird punctuation, pictures from a third-party website, price disparity. I'm not sure you could look more sketch without using the word "kindly" or somehow writing in a Nigerian accent.

If you are legit, posting a pic of the item with a piece of paper showing your username would give prospective buyers some assurances. Good luck with your sale.

Oh, I don't know. Old account with low post count, weird punctuation, pictures from a third-party website, price disparity. I'm not sure you could look more sketch without using the word "kindly" or somehow writing in a Nigerian accent.

If you are legit, posting a pic of the item with a piece of paper showing your username would give prospective buyers some assurances. Good luck with your sale.

Attachments

• IMG_5643.jpeg
    IMG_5643.jpeg
    377.8 KB · Views: 58
Reactions: JGunns

Yes sir it is an older account I just upgraded my account today to make some sales. I was busy at work therefore I did not type a huge amount of info. I understand there is a ton of scammers however next time could you kindly pm me I’ll be glad to provide further info hope this settles your mind. My bio as follows I sucked in school with English and hated math I’m more of an action type person and I shoot pewpews . Thanks for the laugh hunter of gunman.

Reactions: tactic-als