• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

“IT WILL BE EPIC.”

I sense Sidney Powell is a “Trump” in her arena...she sees and knows right and wrong and she’s willing to stand up...that says everything about her. Her fight is our fight. I don’t follow what Trump’s Team has up with distancing from her, and I could be wrong, I hope it’s a tactical move, a misdirection, possibly a separating to free up a continued additional force doubling, I don’t know. But I do admire her moxie.

Last edited:
Forgive me if i am doubful or at least approach with skepticism.

Where have we heard this before?
Where? RUDY G....RUDY is a classic over-seller and always has been. I actually feel that Sidney has not only more, but BIGGER ammo than Rudy. Unless Rudy and Jenna successfully argue that the states violated The Constitution, which it's obvious even to my neighbor's dogs they did, then Sidney is the other weapon waiting in wait or maybe she goes first.

I also think many folks(looking at TUCKER) have never ever washed away the "CSI", "SVU", "CRIMINAL MINDS" mentality where they solve cases in a one hour show that may take place over a week in "time." Real investigative work takes some time, and one does NOT ever want to give away the sources, techniques, etc, until he or she is legally required to do so. Giving away this information gives time for people to cover track. I've seen that first hand in my recent legal issues with relatives.

I think Sidney saw the same thing early on with Rudy and didn't want to be controlled by that idiot. I think Jenna is probably okay, but Rudy is senior partner with his hair die dripping down his face...pathetic.

Where? RUDY G....RUDY is a classic over-seller and always has been. I actually feel that Sidney has not only more, but BIGGER ammo than Rudy. Unless Rudy and Jenna successfully argue that the states violated The Constitution, which it's obvious even to my neighbor's dogs they did, then Sidney is the other weapon waiting in wait or maybe she goes first.

I also think many folks(looking at TUCKER) have never ever washed away the "CSI", "SVU", "CRIMINAL MINDS" mentality where they solve cases in a one hour show that may take place over a week in "time." Real investigative work takes some time, and one does NOT ever want to give away the sources, techniques, etc, until he or she is legally required to do so. Giving away this information gives time for people to cover track. I've seen that first hand in my recent legal issues with relatives.

I think Sidney saw the same thing early on with Rudy and didn't want to be controlled by that idiot. I think Jenna is probably okay, but Rudy is senior partner with his hair die dripping down his face...pathetic.
BINGO🤙

Forgive me if i am doubful or at least approach with skepticism.

Where have we heard this before?

I seem to recall hearing it when the entirety of US intelligence, FBI, US House of Representatives and a thousand other assholes decided Gen Flynn needed to go to jail...

...and Sydney said..... no.....

...alas... “No” it was....

I seem to recall hearing it when the entirety of US intelligence, FBI, US House of Representatives and a thousand other assholes decided Gen Flynn needed to go to jail...

...and Sydney said..... no.....

...alas... “No” it was....

Yep, which is why i said in the other thread that at least with me, she has more credibility than rudy. But its a catch 22 that only time will reveal.

I am just of the opinion that if she had the goods the trump team would be eager to buddy up.

We’ve come “through” sooo much SHIT, it’s a job being positive now, everybody’s being abused and truth ripped to shreds...”jaded” is bound to grow and even fester...knowing what is right means standing for it through whatever heat or trial is placed in the way, you must. It’s pretty obvious wrong has been done and it needs correcting. I don’t care (I do) how hard it is.

All I know is......she'd(S.P.) better have her head on a swivel and keep her Security Detail, with her at all times and I mean some serious "Operators", even when she takes a piss. I think, there will be some shadowy figures, lurking, to do her harm, hope the hell not, but, with the way the .gov appears to be at the time, IT can't be trusted. We can't even just blame the dimshits, it's the F'n RHINO's too! This whole ball of shit, has opened a very large "Can-of-Worms" for the American people and our Republic. When you can't trust society, your neighbor or the .gov, WE are in one BIG SHITSHOW. Mac:mad::mad:

All I know is......she'd(S.P.) better have her head on a swivel and keep her Security Detail, with her at all times and I mean some serious "Operators", even when she takes a piss. I think, there will be some shadowy figures, lurking, to do her harm, hope the hell not, but, with the way the .gov appears to be at the time, IT can't be trusted. We can't even just blame the dimshits, it's the F'n RHINO's too! This whole ball of shit, has opened a very large "Can-of-Worms" for the American people and our Republic. When you can't trust society, your neighbor or the .gov, WE are in one BIG SHITSHOW. Mac:mad::mad:
POSITIVELY!!! CYA is in play at this point, evil is REAL, know it, plan for it.

pocorn.gif
Anyone care for more popcorn?

Attachments

• images.png
    images.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 14

Sidney has to be onto something here. I guarantee replicannots and RINOs are scared as hell their name is on that list too. I don't care if they're commie, repubics, or whatever...FRAUD shall NOT be tolerated. This is a Constitutional Republic in which we live, not some third world banana republic.

Agree. She needs to get hold of an MP-7 for her bathroom breaks and probably take a full bio/chem mask wherever she is in case they try to poison gas her. Probably needs kevlar clothing to protect against any needle pricks as well. If she gets this out and it's exposed, she'll have a short lifespan as she'll likely catch Arkancidia. But, she's a true Patriot as far as I can tell - willing to sacrifice it all if need be.

Too much credibility and her conviction in her voice leads me to believe she has something.

Ill be disappointed to see someone toss a respectable record of lifes work if this becomes a nothing burger.

I have faith she will rip the communists a new ass.

Today or tomorrow will tell..........

I've heard her on TV quite a bit during Gen. Flynn stuff and even before and her voice wasn't quavering so much. She has the goods, she's pissed off as hell, and I guarantee she's concerned as to whether she'll actually live long enough to be able to present it. I truly pray for her safety and hope she has fellow patriots surrounding her to protect her.

All this seems to be turning into a big pile of steaming nothing

I wonder if by her not being an "official" member of Trumps team, she could have different avenues of legal options that Trump and his lawyers may not. So it could be some type of legal maneuver.

Also my concern is that if she is independent that her access to any seized servers could be widely restricted. If she and her team don't have access to them now, are the rhinos and dems rewriting them for "see, nothing to see here"

Hi,

Hasn't Trump "authorized" the Biden transition??

Why would he do that now IF Powell really has the goods?

Sincerely,
Theis
no he has not, they agreed to meet with them on the 30th and discuss it. That's it. in fact the dems wanted it this week, he told them next week

I wonder if by her not being an "official" member of Trumps team, she could have different avenues of legal options that Trump and his lawyers may not. So it could be some type of legal maneuver.

Also my concern is that if she is independent that her access to any seized servers could be widely restricted. If she and her team don't have access to them now, are the rhinos and dems rewriting them for "see, nothing to see here"
she's already seem them

Hi,

Hasn't Trump "authorized" the Biden transition??

Why would he do that now IF Powell really has the goods?

Sincerely,
Theis
What she is pursuing isn't just for Trump per se, it is for us and the republic. He will benefit immediately and we will indefinitely. OK, there's my patriotic moment, watch it crash and burn like all the other bullshit they've dragged in front of us for twelve years.