• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

“Texas Plinking” 1 MOA/1K Yard Challenge Videos

Watching this, everyone seems to have a POI well right of target. You'd thing that after 2 or 3 they'd catch that. Not much wind.

How do you reach that guy? I'll be in San Saba this week end and would be interested in investing some lead..
He's on Instagram, X and fakebook. Should be able to get in touch with him on one of those.

I want to try it myself but I haven't worked up the nerve to do it yet.

He's on Instagram, X and fakebook. Should be able to get in touch with him on one of those.

I want to try it myself but I haven't worked up the nerve to do it yet.
Thanks, I'm on his email list and get notices. I replied but with no result, I'll try the Fakebook.

The worst you can do is not get any hits, if youre camera shy, wear camo paint. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: XP1K
This is a good challenge! That Texas wind is no joke.
No shit. I took a class in San sab near there. At 500 you could watch a full value around 10 mph then at 650 or so you could see a 10mph full value in the other direction. Silhouettes werent bad but keeping 1MOA at 1000 would be tricky.

Reactions: RKBArmory
Thanks, I'm on his email list and get notices. I replied but with no result, I'll try the Fakebook.

The worst you can do is not get any hits, if youre camera shy, wear camo paint. 😁
20230930_101234.jpg

This was my last trip to South Texas. Missed the first two, there's two on the edge of the orange at 10 and 11 then three in the orange. 10" circle, target is 12x20.

I would have cold bored it had I trusted the kestrel. Kestrel said 2 moa left for wind but it didn't feel like it. Wind was coming from my 7 o'clock, 2-4 mph. Held left of center, put it in the dirt 2 moa right lol.
Held 2 moa left, put it in the dirt poa. What the heck.

Watched mirage, felt the wind and watched the vegetation around me (south Texas scrub doesn't tell you much) held left edge, hit.

Tried to shoot for the same condition and the next four were all hits. Think I was at 1,080 yards. Berger 215's out of a 300winmag.

Reactions: Maggot