• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories “The Original” Adjustable Retention Mag and Kestrel Holders

I've been looking for this exact orientation, don't know how I missed this post in the past.
when you put that mag or kestrel in the holder and it snaps on, forget it is on there . It won't come out if you run slide with it , believe me this things are built right. HIGHLY RECOMMEND them

Reactions: Boxerglocker
Will these work with RimX mags.

Im working on a new design right now and so far it fits everything from an AR-10 PMAG to a Vudoo mag. So they’ll work for a RimX. Once I work out a few kinks and they’re ready to go I’ll update the post so keep checking back! Thanks!

7471B330-C954-4AAF-A7CF-05AE7D9BFA0E.jpeg

I'll take a AICS S/A holder with the clip for 45.00.
Shoot me a pm please if any are available.

Hey I was hoping to get a mag holder for a short action and a Kestrel holder if they are still available. Let me know when you get a chance please

Sorry but I’m not making any holders right now. I’m prepping for a move to Virginia and I’m usually not making them in The winter anyways since I’m mostly hunting during my free time. Please check back this fall though. Sorry for the inconvenience!

- Nick

• Sad
Sorry but I’m not making any holders right now. I’m prepping for a move to Virginia and I’m usually not making them in The winter anyways since I’m mostly hunting during my free time. Please check back this fall though. Sorry for the inconvenience!

- Nick
Are you making any mag holders yet ? Shooting the Gap Grind this year and looking for some. Really like your design .