• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

⏩ The OFFICIAL - One and Only - Presidential Debate 2020 Thread ⏪

And then brag about it.

Did you hear that lying POS last night just outright deny he said this?

The Senate needs to hold a hearing and let him tell that bold face lie to them. OTOH, Hillary straight up lied under oath and we all know how that turned out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
After thoughts on the debate...

Trump was better at first when he acted more restrained and presidential, then began to batter chris and biden too much.

When kenosha was mentioned, he should have said "if dems/mayors of cities squashed these riots in the first place, kyle would not be getting railroaded by dem prosecutors for doing exactly what the second amendment was written for."

Just over half way thru you could tell and see the small wire biden had and was listening to his handlers several times. Trump should have called out biden to take out his ear piece and debate him alone. I believe this was the reason trump kept all over him, so he had trouble hearing the information thru his ear.

biden did seem a bit more presidential, but only stated the same old things with no definitive map of exactly what his plan was... weeks out from election day.

I do think biden did a bit better towards the end, but you could tell his ear piece was going crazy. trump should have ramped up and down instead of going full bore all night, but that's just not his way.

I would have liked commie chris to give them 2 mins to respond to each question, then 2 mins to bring out the nerf bats and "go" at each other for 2 mins...then sound a bull horn for them to stop.

If trump would have stopped during debate and said "SShhhhh" be vwary vwary quiet so joe can hear from his ear piece to answer the next question....well would have been hilarious.

For posters that have commented on DJT not acting "presidential", I have a question. What exactly does presidential mean?

• Contrite?
  • Respectful?
  • Honorable?
  • A pussy?
If people expected DJT to act "presidential" they know nothing about Trump. Also, with the hell he has endured since taking office his behavior was MUCH better than mine would have been.

This is how I wished it would have gone last night:

Trump walks on stage after Biden, walks up to Joe, punches him in the face, removes his ear piece and places it on the podium. Walks over to Cuckold Wallace and punches him in the face. Walks back to his podium, looks into the camera and says "I am Donald J. Trump and I endorse this message." He then turns and walks off stage.

Last edited:
Did you hear that lying POS last night just outright deny he said this?

The Senate needs to hold a hearing and let him tell that bold face lie to them. OTOH, Hillary straight up lied under oath and we all know how that turned out.

he also denied he called a group of military personell stupid bastards and Biden said, "No i didnt. roll the tape then" Trump should have jumped on him then and told him it was on tape. and that the lies BIden was telling about trump was nothing more than third hand gossip lies reported by the media to hurt him.

he also denied he called a group of military personell stupid bastards and Biden said, "No i didnt. roll the tape then" Trump should have jumped on him then and told him it was on tape. and that the lies BIden was telling about trump was nothing more than third hand gossip lies reported by the media to hurt him.
Oh yeah, that too. The lies and denials were spewing out of that fuckers mouth so fast it was hard to keep track.

The dumbfuck called Trump a liar and Trump brought up his lie about finishing at the head of his class when in fact he finished at the bottom but Chris Wallace jumped in and ran interference.

Last edited:
Reactions: Concrete shooter
For posters that have commented on DJT not acting "presidential", I have a question. What exactly does presidential mean?

• Contrite?
  • Respectful?
  • Honorable?
  • A pussy?
If people expected DJT to act "presidential" they know nothing about Trump. Also, with the hell he has endured since taking office his behavior was MUCH better than mine would have been.

This is how I wished it would have done last night:

Trump walks on stage after Biden, walks up to Jone, punches him in the face, removes his ear piece and places it on the podium. Walks over to Cuckold Wallace and punches him in the face. Walks back to his podium, looks into the camera and says "I am Donald J. Trump and I endorse this message." He then turns and walks off stage.
1601487646611.png

Reactions: Mwalex
They're just following their Marxist handbook:
“Accuse Your Enemy Of What You Are Doing, As You Are Doing It To Create Confusion” - Karl Marx
It’s uncanny really.. they do it every fckn time! And people believe them! Like accusing Trump of hating the military, THEY are the ones that hate soldiers not republicans.

Reactions: Mwalex
It’s uncanny really.. they do it every fckn time! And people believe them! Like accusing Trump of hating the military, THEY are the ones that hate soldiers not republicans.
Chris Wallace and Biden both ganged up on Trump, trying to switch the blame and have him condemn white supremacist (you, me, Proud Boys and other patriotic gun owning Americans) for the riots, murders and forests fires. They wouldn't condemn Antifa and BLM, the ones actually doing it.

Last edited:
Chris Wallace and Biden both ganged up on Trump, trying to switch the blame and have him condemn white supremacist (you, me, Proud Boys and other patriotic gun owning Americans) for the riots, murders and forests fires. They wouldn't condemn Antifa and BLM, the ones actually doing it.
Seriously LOL everything done by Antifa-BLM is somehow actually the fault of white supremacists.

Reactions: Mwalex and theLBC

Biden then said "antifa isnt a group, its an idea" when Trump told him that the violence and looting is being dont by antifa. you cant make this up. First it was Nadler and now Biden. their strategy is to just deny they even exist, to avoid being aligned with them, which they obviously already are.

also, if CHris Wallace had any balls, he would have asked Biden about Tara Reade. and Trump should have brought it up on his own. When biden was asking for stupid tax returns, he should have told Biden he'll release his tax returns when biden gets the personell complaint filed by Tara Reade out of his "SEALED" files in some library somewhere. that would have made Biden's head explode.

Thats what I asked in an earlier post. WTF was Biden fiddling with under his jacket?
I'll say it again, his expression changed like he was trying to comprehend a question while interviewed in his bunker. He wasn't paying attention to what Trump was saying but was concentrating like he was trying to hear something else. Then he reached under his jacket and started adjusting something.

I knew it.
Biden has a medical device implanted in his skull. It’s called the Esteem Hearing Implant. This is of a link on arfcom:

"...The body language experts have also noticed that whenever Biden is receiving instructions through the implant, he cannot make eye contact with the person asking him a question. This is a natural response. Even a young, healthy and spry young mind like Donald Trump’s cannot receive communication input from two sources at once. Joe Biden has to look away from the speaker in order to listen to his handlers, which is why he always looks down when he’s being asked a question. He’s not thinking or listening intently; he’s receiving instructions from his handlers on which set of talking points to rattle off..."

Reactions: Concrete shooter
Hispanic voters thought Trump hit it out of the park....

Now who is more important? A bunch of butthurt DC flower children? Or a huge voting block of folks who really should be Republican (Hard-working, Christian, family-oriented, ambitious????) Americans of hispanic descent? I mean... they thought Trump won by 80 percent and were completely loving El Cheeto! They want to put razor blades on his heels and have him cockfight pussy Biden.

The outcome was predictable. The press fawning over Biden... a stage gangbang... Biden reading/getting microphone cues and amped up on Pervitin (look it up... I am not making that name up!) and the moderator attacking Trump at every turn. Chris Wallace is a Never Trumper. If Mitt Romney came to a sudden stop, Chris Wallace would be eyeballing his iliac colon from the inside.

Trump landed body blows. He wasn't aiming his performance at white suburban soyboys in Poughkeepsie. He was going for the 'fighting man vote. And he hit it out of the park.

Too bad the press forgets that the 'fighting man' vote is part of useless flyover country... smells bad... and is irrelevant. Good luck with that.

Sirhr

Hispanic voters thought Trump hit it out of the park....

Now who is more important? A bunch of butthurt DC flower children? Or a huge voting block of folks who really should be Republican (Hard-working, Christian, family-oriented, ambitious????) Americans of hispanic descent? I mean... they thought Trump won by 80 percent and were completely loving El Cheeto! They want to put razor blades on his heels and have him cockfight pussy Biden.

The outcome was predictable. The press fawning over Biden... a stage gangbang... Biden reading/getting microphone cues and amped up on Pervitin (look it up... I am not making that name up!) and the moderator attacking Trump at every turn. Chris Wallace is a Never Trumper. If Mitt Romney came to a sudden stop, Chris Wallace would be eyeballing his iliac colon from the inside.

Trump landed body blows. He wasn't aiming his performance at white suburban soyboys in Poughkeepsie. He was going for the 'fighting man vote. And he hit it out of the park.

Too bad the press forgets that the 'fighting man' vote is part of useless flyover country... smells bad... and is irrelevant. Good luck with that.

Sirhr

Big Daddy Kane agrees!
giphy.gif

I just tried to forward this to my g/f on her private messenger on Facebook and Facebook blocked it saying it "Went against their community standards."
Community standards of what, eavesdropping in a private conversation?

Wow...the left (aka media) is stuck on Proud Boys like stink on poo. Slamming DJT for his comment, bringing Sen Tim Scott into the fray, etc, etc.

Trump really needs to answer with these sentences. "RIOTS, not protests, are happening in DEM (and I call them marxists) controlled cities, cities controlled by the marxist machine for decades. It is not happening in more moderate/conservative areas. Furthermore, the gun crime is practically in one city, CHICAGO, which has been run by the mob/marxist left for over 70 years - period." He could even expand that "the top ### cities in gun crime are run by dems." Then, just shut up.

I just tried to forward this to my g/f on her private messenger on Facebook and Facebook blocked it saying it "Went against their community standards."
Community standards of what, eavesdropping in a private conversation?

Do you have a way to communicate with something NOT owned by FB?
Like Text message to her cell phone
Or Signal or such?

FB proudly stated some time back that they were going to censor "private messages" to make sure to help Biden...

Or Signal or such?

FB proudly stated some time back that they were going to censor "private messages" to make sure to help Biden...
I just shared it with a friend via FB messenger... went through.

However, it would NOT post on my page. They called it Spam. Blocked it.

If anyone has a Fakebook account... start sharing. Bury them in it!

SIrhr

Wow...the left (aka media) is stuck on Proud Boys like stink on poo. Slamming DJT for his comment, bringing Sen Tim Scott into the fray, etc, etc.

Trump really needs to answer with these sentences. "RIOTS, not protests, are happening in DEM (and I call them marxists) controlled cities, cities controlled by the marxist machine for decades. It is not happening in more moderate/conservative areas. Furthermore, the gun crime is practically in one city, CHICAGO, which has been run by the mob/marxist left for over 70 years - period." He could even expand that "the top ### cities in gun crime are run by dems." Then, just shut up.
It's not PB's they're after, it's conservative white men. Once they outlaw PB's, it will be easier to go after any conservative when Antifa attacks the suburbs.

Meanwhile, Antifa is torching the west coast and rioting in the cities.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter what Trump should have said now. He didn't say it. He could squash the media by just. being. professional. one. time. They'd freak out!

Doesn't matter what Trump should have said now. He didn't say it. He could squash the media by just. being. professional. one. time. They'd freak out!
How the hell can you be professional when you walked into a stacked deck where and the moderator himself is an Antifa supporting dicksucking communist.
Kinda hard to remain composed when some communist slimeball like Biden is spewing lies as fast as his nasty pedo mouth can spew them and you only have 2 minutes to defend yourself.

How the hell can you be professional when you walked into a stacked deck where and the moderator himself is an Antifa supporting dicksucking communist.
Kinda hard to remain composed when some communist slimeball like Biden is spewing lies as fast as his nasty pedo mouth can spew them and you only have 2 minutes to defend yourself.
And the Never Trumper Mod cuts you off....

So many commies have infiltrated SH. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, out.

Sirhr

By coming to the table prepared. It's literally like he did no debate prep. Prep can overcome a stacked deck. THIS debate... THIS debate was not a time to be anything but straight up, crisp, and rehursed. He would have trampled Biden if he was. Instead he tried to muscle him and that was almost fully deflected.

There were a few times Joe, when Trump was speaking, looked like he was looking down and about to fall over. But then restarted. It was weird.

Trump was too busy banging his chest to notice.

There are so many crisp talking points he could have put out.

"I'm the leader of the greatest economy in the world. I had to make decisions to not only save lives but also our economy, which supports 360M lives. The sad part of my job is, I can't shut the economy down forever. I can't shut the economy down at all. We have to push through it and the reality is, this is a virus that will take life. My efforts, for example closing the borders despite being called a racist for doing so, saved lives... millions of them. You, Joe, were in a basement somewhere rehearsing your lines. You didn't have to make these decisions. And you wouldn't have made better decisions."

End it, let Joe respond. It won't be enough. Joe has never led the country. Joe has done what his boss told him to do... he was only a project manager.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Or Signal or such?

I tried posting it on my Home page and it was blocked as well. My g/f is being held political prisoner in FB jail and they're watching me as well. Marxism is great.

By coming to the table prepared. It's literally like he did no debate prep. Prep can overcome a stacked deck. THIS debate... THIS debate was not a time to be anything but straight up, crisp, and rehursed. He would have trampled Biden if he was. Instead he tried to muscle him and that was almost fully deflected.

There were a few times Joe, when Trump was speaking, looked like he was looking down and about to fall over. But then restarted. It was weird.

"I'm the leader of the greatest economy in the world. I had to make decisions to not only save lives but also our economy, which supports 360M lives. The sad part of my job is, I can't shut the economy down forever. I can't shut the economy down at all. We have to push through it and the reality is, this is a virus that will take life. My efforts, for example closing the borders despite being called a racist for doing so, saved lives... millions of them. You, Joe, were in a basement somewhere rehearsing your lines. You didn't have to make these decisions. And you wouldn't have made better decisions."

End it, let Joe respond. It won't be enough. Joe has never led the country. Joe has done what his boss told him to do... he was only a project manager.
I think Trump was disgusted by having to be in the presence of that scum; Biden, Chris Wallace with Cumala Harris sitting directly behind him wearing a Biden/Harris mask. Especially when they started with their lies.
I would have brought an attitude as well.

While I do expect a bit a decorum in debates...I'm not against trump calling out joe like a man. This is the only way you can get across to some people who talk around things.

Trump could have said " Joe, you can't even debate me without that dam ear piece hiding in your ear, which makes you a puss."

I would support that statement.

I think Trump was disgusted by having to be in the presence of that scum; Biden, Chris Wallace with Cumala Harris sitting directly behind him wearing a Biden/Harris mask. Especially when they started with their lies.
I would have brought an attitude as well.

He doesn't get to bring an attitude and change minds. Not at this debate.

I tried posting it on my Home page and it was blocked as well. My g/f is being held political prisoner in FB jail and they're watching me as well. Marxism is great.

Well quit using FB for the two of you.

Try this:

Then if you get more interested in roll your own, try this:

Couldn't agree more. He had a real opportunity to put this election in the bag and took the wrong approach.
I think most people have made up their minds by now but he still needs to sway undecided voters that are out there.

I agree, but steel man argument, look at it this way:
Imagine you meet with your manager every week and they ask you to condemn white supremacy. Each week they phrase it slightly differently. SirBoom, are you willing today, unequivocally and without reservation, no deflection, willing to condemn white supremacy. At some point in time you're going to ask "yes, but why am I always being asked this, are all my peers being asked this?". Maybe it's in your mid year review: "had reservations on full condemnation of white supremacy, deflected to ask about peers". You're over there asking, what the fuck, I've done it loud and clear 100 times. Now in your next meeting after that mid year review your boss asks you again, do you condemn white supremacy? Are you fully ready today to clear things up? You say, "What do you mean clear things up? I've been pretty clear, what do you want me to say, I'll say it?". The boss takes notes "couldn't just condemn white supremacy".

This is very high order gaslighting. Trump has done it 100 times. He said "sure" three times on the stage.

Now if I am Trump, I realize the stage and opportunity - Instantly upon being asked I say "Of course, I fully condemn white supremacy and have done so over 100 times in the last four years, I do so again tonight. I don't want the KKK vote. <looking at the camera> If you are with the KKK or are a Neo-nazi, go vote for that guy <points to Biden>. The dead will vote for him, why not the KKK too? David Duke endorsed Joe Biden, he thinks he's the better candidate. Joe Biden is on the ticket that created the KKK after they wouldn't vote for the 13th and 14th amendments. Joe's party wouldn't vote for the Civil Rights Act. Joe's great friend and Hillary's mentor, their words, Robert Byrd, started a KKK chapter before he became a democrat and enacted anti black policies for decades. Joe seemed to agree with Byrd's KKK roots when he called blacks "super predators and created a crime bill that put more black people in prison than any bill in history. I have been releasing people with pardons affected by that bill. <Trump did bring this up at a different time but I'd have reiterated it after a clear denouncement of white supremacy>. "

That's my spiel. I'd have been ready for it because I know it would be coming. I get why it's irritating for him but it was a big missed opportunity to drag Joe and lift himself and the party.