• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

⏩ The OFFICIAL - One and Only - Presidential Debate 2020 Thread ⏪

Just an inkling of what people all over the country REALLY thought of the debates...

41CDFFB7-37A9-43FA-8BDA-7BC2E3D60975_jpe-1612962.JPG

Skank is mad. I told her she had to go so I could watch the debate. She wanted a ride. I told her to get a cab.
If you kick her out. Don’t kick her in the cunt! Your foot and half a leg would disappear!

If the communist plant 'moderator' wasn't there to pull Trump off, Trump would have given that back alley trash a serious beating. You can only laugh and say shut-up so many times when someone is verbally bombarding you with undeniable facts and questions.

Chris Wallace is the only one that won, when he did his job of smothering Trump and protecting Biden.

Thank Disney, they own Fox news. It was not by accident that Biden is allowed to speak directly into the camera.
Disney owns Fox movie studio, not Fox news. If I'm not mistaken. There was a big to do, when acquired, to make clear they were not part of the same organization that runs fox news

I couldn't even finish watching the debate. What a shit show and why was Wallace allowed to moderate? Moderators are not supposed to actively debate a candidate.

My summary of the 40mins I could tolerate.
Trump sounded weak and vulnerable on the Coronavirus. He did not do well on the Healthcare topic. He sounded good on most of the other topics. Unfortunately he did not provide much substance with his answers(typical of debates in general). Trump looked and sounded more lucid than Biden.

Biden did not have as many gaffes as I expected. He sounded lost on everything other than Healthcare and the coronavirus. There was no substance in most of arguments but mostly spewed campaign headliners. Biden still struggles to think quickly as can be observed during his responses to Trump.

Overall the debate severely lacked decorum and was a hot mess. Chris Wallace is a an awful moderator. I was hoping this would have been a shining moment for Trump but I think it will have a neutral or slightly negative effect.

Praying for a Trump 2020 landslide.

The FACT is Trump had FACTS to make his cases. Biden had NOTHING. NOTHING. The best part was when Trump laid the trap for that dumbass Biden about law and order, Antifa, burning cities, all which forced Biden to abandon half of the Dem radical base. Priceless. Biden is history. Then there is the part when Biden lost his temper in classic Biden fashion when Trump trashed Biden's sons. Priceless. Wallace should be fired and we need NO more debates. Joe will probably quit.

Are you blind and deaf? Did you watch? Biden lost it entirely. Called POTUS a clown and then lost it entirely when Trump trashed his sons. Apple FAKE LEFT news.
Trump trashing his son and going after his family was a low blow and not a good look for Trump. However, that was Trumps strategy and it worked because Biden did lose it.

It would have been nice to see an actual debate for a change instead based on substance with real answers not campaign lines and idiotic posturing. That is what we can expect from American politics now days.

I am wondering what a second (if there is one) debate will hold and what corrections each campaign will make.

Trump trashing his son and going after his family was a low blow and not a good look for Trump. However, that was Trumps strategy and it worked because Biden did lose it.

It would have been nice to see an actual debate for a change instead based on substance with real answers not campaign lines and idiotic posturing. That is what we can expect from American politics now days.

I am wondering what a second (if there is one) debate will hold and what corrections each campaign will make.
I guess you forgot 2016? This is Trump. He won. This is why I voted for him and will vote for him again. Otherwise, you will have an incompetent, Communist bunch of idiots destroying America. Think Seattle, Portland, Baltimore, etc.

I guess you forgot 2016? This is Trump. He won. This is why I voted for him and will vote for him again. Otherwise, you will have an incompetent, Communist bunch of idiots destroying America. Think Seattle, Portland, Baltimore, etc.
I know and he is still getting my vote but I would have liked to see something of substance. I am speaking more to the state of politics in general in 2020 vs 1960. Even senate decorum has taken a landslide.

Family is traditionally off limits in politics when they're young or not involved at all. As soon as they've inserted themselves or otherwise benefitted from a parents political ranking like the corruption we've seen with Biden, then he's right in going after them.

I did not see Biden partake in a similar exchange regarding Trumps family members (I did not watch the whole debate only 40mins). Maybe he didn't prepare any attacks or maybe he was too flustered but it was not reciprocated.

I did not see Biden partake in a similar exchange regarding Trumps family members (I did not watch the whole debate only 40mins). Maybe he didn't prepare any attacks or maybe he was too flustered but it was not reciprocated.
Would you want to continue down a path that you know you're sure to come out on the worse end of?

I know and he is still getting my vote but I would have liked to see something of substance. I am speaking more to the state of politics in general in 2020 vs 1960. Even senate decorum has taken a landslide.
In 1960 we did not have TV coverage and media hacks. The first TV debate. I remember it. Unfortunately it brought the media into more prominence and influence than is warranted. Nixon lost. JFK won. JFK looked better on TV. Incidentally, Biden looked like what he is; OLD, SENILE and PATHETIC. He has NO business being in any elected office. He belongs in the nursing home.

In 1960 we did not have TV coverage and media hacks. The first TV debate. I remember it. Unfortunately it brought the media into more prominence and influence than is warranted. Nixon lost. JFK won. JFK looked better on TV. Incidentally, Biden looked like what he is; OLD, SENILE and PATHETIC. He has NO business being in any elected office. He belongs in the nursing home.

He didnt just 'beat' Nixon, the man was a visionary, and saw many of the future problems that we now deal with. He spurred us to reach the moon. No one is perfect and he certainly had his faults but IMHO it would be a different world today had he not been murdered.

The FACT is Trump had FACTS to make his cases. Biden had NOTHING. NOTHING. The best part was when Trump laid the trap for that dumbass Biden about law and order, Antifa, burning cities, all which forced Biden to abandon half of the Dem radical base. Priceless. Biden is history. Then there is the part when Biden lost his temper in classic Biden fashion when Trump trashed Biden's sons. Priceless. Wallace should be fired and we need NO more debates. Joe will probably quit.
Not to sound canned, but all Biden had were lies. Lies or he accused Trump of what he was guilty of, calling him a liar and and staying in his bunker. Accuse your opponent of what you are, a classic communist tactic. The guy is pure trash.

Trump needs to look directly at Biden and say "Accusing me of what you and the Democrats are is a Karl Marx tactic and the American people smart are enough to see through it. You're the liar, Joe. You're the one that doesn't know what he's doing and you're not smart enough to learn. You proved that in the last 47 years."

Last edited:

He's going after hunter because he was flown over to China on air force 2 with Joe to get a money deal , all paid for by the taxpayers.
The fact Joe used his power to gain his son fortune is a big deal.

Now let's be honest, you can't really call it a debate to begin with.
Let's see " umm Mr president, tell us the state of the economy and what you would do with another 4 years" . You have 2 minutes.........haaa , are you kidding. You could throw out a sales pitch in 2 min but you ain't gonna debate about it.

Frankly , watching Trump pound away at Biden was like watching Rocky Balboa beat down Pauly Shore!

He's going after hunter because he was flown over to China on air force 2 with Joe to get a money deal , all paid for by the taxpayers.
The fact Joe used his power to gain his son fortune is a big deal.
Trump needs to attack this father & son con team in the next two debates. The Bidens are an organized crime family and Trump needs to point that out.

Sleazy Joe did exactly what I said he was going to do and did back in the 2012 VP debate with Paul Ryan; sneer his dental implant sneer, laugh and shake his head whenever his opponent was talking.

THIS...

The real 'debates' I have been watching had began in February 2020 with the "first" Wuhan Flu cases in the US, the ensuing Democrat shit hole shit shows, and then the riots. People have already made up their mind about who they will vote for. Yesterday's event was more on the lines of 'sports entertainment', like backstage during pro-wrestling events...

In other, semi-related news today, I still cannot find any 9mm or 5.56 NATO anywhere... Online or brick and mortar. .45 ACP had been out for a while too and I am glad I did a few bulk acquisitions right after Christmas last year and then again when the Wuhan Flu started becoming 24/7 international news...

Trump needs to attack this father & son con team in the next two debates. The Bidens are an organized crime family and Trump needs to point that out.

Sleazy Joe did exactly what I said he was going to do and did back in the 2012 VP debate with Paul Ryan; sneer his dental implant sneer, laugh and shake his head whenever his opponent was talking.
There probably will not be another debate with Biden. Maybe VPOTUS and Heels Up.

Reactions: Edgecrusher

low blow or not, the info needs to be put out there.

pointing out clear corruption and graft by the former VP and his family is not a low blow.
billions of dollars in aid from our taxes were stolen by corrupt ukranians under the obama/biden administration, and pedo joe did his best to hide it.

Here it is.

Thats what I asked in an earlier post. WTF was Biden fiddling with under his jacket?
I'll say it again, his expression changed like he was trying to comprehend a question while interviewed in his bunker. He wasn't paying attention to what Trump was saying but was concentrating like he was trying to hear something else. Then he reached under his jacket and started adjusting something.

THEY NEED TO INSIST ON SCANNING THAT SLIMY COCKSUCKER. HARRIS TOO. IF THE DEMOCRATS PROTEST, IT PROVES THEY'RE CHEATING SCUM. TRUMPS TEAM SHOULD INSIST ON IT. DO THE REPUBLICANS WANT TO WIN THIS THING OR NOT?

Bullies?
Are you people for real?
The Democrats have been the most obnoxious bullies ever on the planet, with their bullshit for decades. They are getting their cues out of top world bully playbook.
They have beat on the man incessantly for four fucking years.
And you people want to talk about presidential behavior? He looks like a bully?
Some of you aren't paying attention, or are playing for the other team. Reminds me of that bumper sticker I saw other day, "Republicans for Biden" that paradox is still got my brain making loop de loops.

Trump is a dick. We need a dick to fuck these assholes.

THIS...

The real 'debates' I have been watching had began in February 2020 with the "first" Wuhan Flu cases in the US, the ensuing Democrat shit hole shit shows, and then the riots. People have already made up their mind about who they will vote for. Yesterday's event was more on the lines of 'sports entertainment', like backstage during pro-wrestling events...

In other, semi-related news today, I still cannot find any 9mm or 5.56 NATO anywhere... Online or brick and mortar. .45 ACP had been out for a while too and I am glad I did a few bulk acquisitions right after Christmas last year and then again when the Wuhan Flu started becoming 24/7 international news...
I saw some 45 on ammoseek last night and whilst not 5.56 I did see 223. Had it just been COVID the supply would have tightened but not become practically extinct. BLM and riots have put a massive run, along with people thinking harris/biden will be the admin.

low blow or not, the info needs to be put out there.
Not sure how it's a low blow. The creep helped his drug addicted son get major amounts of money funneling into THEIR accounts while he was VEEP. Creep's son bought hookers, drugs, etc, on monies gained while Creep was VP and use his influence to get those contracts. That's fair and square. They continually go after Trump's kids, have had FBI and God knows what other agency on them, yet Trump cannot question and bring Hunter "More Coke Please" Biden into the picture? Bullshit. He's fair game.

Not sure how it's a low blow. The creep helped his drug addicted son get major amounts of money funneling into THEIR accounts while he was VEEP. Creep's son bought hookers, drugs, etc, on monies gained while Creep was VP and use his influence to get those contracts. That's fair and square. They continually go after Trump's kids, have had FBI and God knows what other agency on them, yet Trump cannot question and bring Hunter "More Coke Please" Biden into the picture? Bullshit. He's fair game.

Yeah, no shit. To say it was a low blow is laughable.

Biden tried to draw sympathy and minimalize the situation by saying many people in this country kid's have drug problems.
His son is hardly a kid, but a grown man that got kicked out of the military for drug use, a dishonorable discharge, but made millions via his corrupt to the core old man by taking money under the table from the enemy.