• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

🚨BREAKING: Active shooter at South Boulder CO. King Soopers grocery. Officer down. Multiple victims. SUSPECT CAPTURED: AHMAD AL-ISSA

Pissed off employee maybe?

This is the absolute slowest assault on a position I have ever seen in my life. The fuck are they doing?

Holy shit.

If you think the cops are coming to save you, think again, because they'll take 5000 times longer than needed when they don't think they can just walk up to you and take you to jail with the least amount of paperwork possible.

Also, I'm under the impression this streamer is in on it. Too convenient, the whole timing of everything.

He's also showing everything thats going on outside the entire time.

I bet that whatever movement or whatever is happening inside is countering what is being done outside. So if you punched this streamer faggot in the mouth, all of a sudden, that would change.

Also, I'm under the impression this streamer is in on it. Too convenient, the whole timing of everything.

THIS. Suspicious as fuck. It's almost like he is giving intel to whoever is doing it...
smiley_freak.gif

This Colorado stuff is because of you guys

19 has a host of Conspiracy Theories, with Polis, (Boulder) Governor, and all that comes with him, (true believer) we see the anti internet gun law, and now watch this will be a giant issue because we are in CO

They are gonna crush Guns in CO, because SH is here and they can't control me ...

On top of that, Lauren Boebert, so double whammy to CO they want to stomp us and this is the first shot(s)

19 says it's on

Reactions: AGrizz and fx77
Is it me or does it seem like these shootings are ramping up just in time for the gun legislation.

Every single time in recent history right around key times for introduction and voting on major gun control packages, shit like this start popping off.

Remember "once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, and three times is enemy action"? This is almost like 8 or 9...

It is ramping up because they are activating their minions just like a liberal jihad

So everyday you'll see examples of gun violence, if they don't do it now, they know they won't get it done

If the elections suits start to happen before they pass this shit, they'll get caught for stealing the last election and all these laws need to be on the books before they get snagged

I bet that whatever movement or whatever is happening inside is countering what is being done outside. So if you punched this streamer faggot in the mouth, all of a sudden, that would change.

The fact he's still being allowed in the area, and at their 6, is disturbing at the very least. Can you imagine the carnage he could cause if he opened that red cars door and pulled something with a high rate of fire out of it?

This isn't passing the sniff test. Just say'n.

When they walk the old guy in the tan coat away streamer asks if this is the shooter, cop says no. He then asks if they got the shooter, can't clearly hear if the cop says "he did" or "we did". If an armed civilian took him out this incident will get suppressed quickly.

If the elections suits start to happen before they pass this shit, they'll get caught for stealing the last election and all these laws need to be on the books before they get snagged
With all due respect;

Ain't no one gettin' "Snagged" for shit.........When was the last time anyone got "Snagged" ?

This is merely a new fundraiser aimed at influencing the sheeple, pure and simple.

It is ramping up because they are activating their minions just like a liberal jihad

So everyday you'll see examples of gun violence, if they don't do it now, they know they won't get it done

We have already observed Republicans caving on other gun legislation. Look for that trend to continue. They will have the votes and even if they don't they will break the filibuster so 60 votes won't be needed.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
When they walk the old guy in the tan coat away streamer asks if this is the shooter, cop says no. He then asks if they got the shooter, can't clearly hear if the cop says "he did" or "we did". If an armed civilian took him out this incident will get suppressed quickly.

I fucking hope an armed civilian neutralized the motherfucker. They can suppress it all they want but this is already being covered on all of the major gun forums as we speak. I really hope an armed civilian whacked his ass... This shit is getting way too old...

This is the absolute slowest assault on a position I have ever seen in my life. The fuck are they doing?

Holy shit.

If you think the cops are coming to save you, think again, because they'll take 5000 times longer than needed when they don't think they can just walk up to you and take you to jail with the least amount of paperwork possible.
Gotta get those numbers up. Whats your hurry?

Every single time in recent history right around key times for introduction and voting on major gun control packages, shit like this start popping off.

Remember "once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, and three times is enemy action"? This is almost like 8 or 9...
It actually took longer than I than I thought. Which politician will be the first to start beating the drum?

Well he did say in the beginning that his friend was inside and friend tried calling but he didn't answer because he was streaming.

Also, in the beginning people are just standing around super calm saying he's inside and you can hear shooting. Who the hell just stands there like that? That was definitely odd and that one old man just casually strolled out taking several minutes. Oh and the people around the back of the store too...just super casual like no big deal.

What you are saying is that this is fake news...

No AR15's allowed in Boulder. So a shooting cannot possibly happen. Therefore it has to be fake news.

So all made up. Nothing to see here... move along move along...

Sirhr

Dude should have hit the gym if he was going to show is bare ass body to the public.

What you are saying is that this is fake news...

No AR15's allowed in Boulder. So a shooting cannot possibly happen. Therefore it has to be fake news.

So all made up. Nothing to see here... move along move along...

Sirhr

You would think this would support the argument that criminals break laws and laws do not stop criminals from committing unlawful acts. Unfortunately, libtards see this as we need more laws....🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I am thinking that the grocery store didn't have enough Kale and tofu in stock?

I mean... that's reason enough for a leftard to go on a rampage.

So nothing to see here...

SIrhr

I hope his social media gets screenshotted and archived by those following this, those who know him and probably know more about this than we do at the moment, as soon as they release his name. If he is a leftist whackjob they are going to scrub all his FB/Twitter/whatever faster than a fucking horsefly can bite...

WTF, old guy walks out of the store casually fingerbanging his cell phone with an active shooter shooting inside.

So did they mention that he was a Trump supporting member of the KKK, that was wearing full lvl4 body armor, had a braced pistol with a solvent trap suppressor, binary trigger, shoulder thing that goes up and they had just found his nightvision helmet, full power laser and thermonuclear IED he left behind made out of small rifle primers and H4350, yet?