• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

09 Nor Cal TBRC Results and AARs Pics and Video!

NorCal Vu

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 20, 2004
Sacramento Area
First off I would like to thank the 30 member range crew we had this year to help pull off another great Nor Cal Tactical Bolt Rifle Challenge.

Shawn, Sam, and Jason kept things flowing smoothly and safely on the steel range.

This year we had 12 spotters on line to ensure we catch every hit and miss possible. Thank you guys for being behind glass for two days. Score keepers on each range ensure we record the numbers correctly.

The 1K range was lead by Joe and Rod on the firing line while Jacob and the pit crew ensure great pit service for all of our shooters.

Score keepers with one of the most difficult jobs did a great. We had a few minor scoring issues (mostly math related or data entry related) that were fixed to ensure the standings were righteous.

Special thanks goes to Jimmmmmmy C. with our club for building a kick ass moving target system. The system worked without a hitch throughout the weekend.

Thank you Don S. for letting us use your trailer as our office for the weekend.

Thank you to our military shooters for their service to our fine country. The guys had a great time and I hope to have them back next year.

Thank you to all of the shooters that put out the effort, time and resources to make this event. It was great to see old faces and meet new ones throughout the weekend.

Last but not least, our sponsors. They put over 30K MSRP worth of prizes on the table this year.

In alpha order they are:

5.11 Tactical
Accurate-Mag
American Precision Arms
Bad Lands Tactical
Badger Ordnance
Borden Rifles
Cal Armory
Cor-Bon Ammo
CSGunworks
GA Precision
Harris Engineering
Holland Gunsmithing
Impact Data Books
J. Dewey Mfg.
Krieger Barrels
Las Vegas Steel Targets
Lauer Custom Weaponry
Leupold Optics
McMillan
Midway USA
Mildot Enterprises
Newman Precision
Nightforce Optics
Otis Technology
Premier Reticles
Redding Reloading
Rifles Only
Rock Creek Barrels
S.O. TECH
Savage Arms
Score High Gunsmithing
Seekin Precision
Sierra Arms
Sierra Bullets
Sniper Tool Designs
Specialized Dynamics
Stiller Precision
Storm Tactical
Surgeon Rifles
TAB Gear
Tactical Firearms Training Team
Tactical Intervention
US Optics
Warne Scope Mounts

Everyone knows I feel each and every sponsor is equally important to the success of our TBRC. However I would like to list our top 10 sponsors this year.

GA Precision - M40A3 308win Rifle

Rifles Only - 2 PR 1 and 2 Training Certs

US Optics - 2400.00 Cert for any USO Scope

Premier Reticle - Cert for a Heritage Scope

Nightforce Optics - 50% any NF Scope

Specialize Dynamics (ScottMilk) - Beautiful AR Upper

Cal Armory - AR Lowers Duracoated ACU and Marpat, Complete AR Lower with magazine duracoated. Tactical Gear Bags, and A complete Duracoat Cert.

Score High Gunsmithing - Full chambering job including Brux barrel and 3 muzzle brake installs including muzzle brake.

Sierra Bullets - 50% off a 2500.00 Order and 2 certs for 5 boxes of 100 bullets free.

Warne Scope Mounts - 8 100.00 certs for Warne Mounts, 5 set of scope and mount tools.

1 Kuehl, Francis 1341.03 2X NCPPRC Shooter 6.5x284 Self Built
2 Wahlmeier, Greg 1223.7 2X 6.5x47 GAP NCPPRC Shooter
3 Gardner, George 1219.16 7X 6 Crusader GAP
4 Lorenzo, Dennis 1151.1 5X 260Rem GAP NCPPRC Shooter
5 Kirkpatrick, John 1115.45 0X 6.5x284 SierraArms NCPPRC Shooter
6 Soulie, Marc 1108.6 4X 243win GAP NCPPRC Shooter
7 *Kerr, Ryan 1090.95 1X Top 308 Shooter R&D
8 Davis, Dave 1081.88 2X 284win GAP NCPPRC Shooter
9 *Skitarelic, David 1076.18 3X 260rem Krieger Barrels NCPPRC Shooter
10 Kerley, David 1065.43 2X 308win GAP NCPPRC Shooter
11 *Rausch, Randall 1061.8 0X
12 Smith, David 1043 2X
13 *Milkovich, Scott 971.88 0X
14 Young, Nick 968.05 2X
15 *Hicks, Jerry 959.32 0X
16 *Baldwin, Cody 957 2X
17 *Strachan, Scotty 919.1 1X
18 Badley, Jeff 914 2X
19 Thomas, Rob 909.9 2X
20 Cruz, Vince 891.61 2X
21 *Neller, Chuck 888 1X
22 *Alvi, Jake 870.61 1X
23 Icay, Eric 862.61 0X
24 *Buchanan, Mark 847 1X
25 Powers, Todd 834.39 3X
26 *Herling, Erik 824 0X
27 Embley, Brian 814.51 0X
28 Gimmellie, Tony 813 0X
29 *Robertson, Charley 808.62 2X
30 *Miller, Mike 806.65 2X
31 *Stone, Kurt 806.54 0X
32 Palzkill, Tony 791.35 2X
33 Newman, Jerry 789.77 1X
34 *Cordes, Roger 762 2X
35 *Hardwick, Anthony 756.18 1X
36 Orlando, Ron 750 0X
37 *Chan, Jason 742.31 6X
38 Heaton, Robert 734 3X
39 *Eacret, Steve 731.42 0X
40 *Hellmer, Werner 723.76 0X
41 Bowen, Jerry 722 2X
42 *Bloed, Nick 682 0X
43 *Chesterman, Tom 653 1X
44 *Victor, Michael 628 2X
45 Royal, Grant 567 0X
46 *Bacon, Adam 561 1X
47 Gilland, Dan 552.76 1X
48 *Cochran, Scott 521 4X
49 *Archuleta, Mark 508 1X
50 *Holland, Darrell 507.97 0X
51 Torres, Ed 473 1X
52 *Fretwell, Clayton 425.28 0X
53 *Powell, Sheb 402 0X
54 Gumabao, James 297.17 0X

1st Place Winner Francis walked away with a Premier Reticle Cert
FirstPlace.jpg

2nd Place Greg walked away with a GAP Rifle
2ndplace.jpg

3rd Place (2 year in a row) Geroge walked away with a Specialized Dynamics Upper from ScottMilk.
3rdplace.jpg

Top 308win Shooter goes to Ryan Kerr
Top308.jpg

Course of fire:

We split all 54 shooters into Alpha and Bravo squads. Alpha squad shot on the steel range and Bravo squad shot on the 1K range on Day 1.

Our 1K COF comes down to pure marksmanship from 200yards to 1K.

On the 1K Range.
The CBS was a hostage target @ 200yards If you hit the hostage it was -20. 40 for a good hit.

200 yard Kneeling Fire 3 rounds
200 yard off hand fire 3 rounds
300 yard weak side fire 3 rounds
300 yard Sitting fire 3 rounds
400 yard barricades 6 rounds. 2 standing, 2 kneeling 2 sitting.
500 yard head shots 3 rounds 8" target
500 yard time exposure targets. 6 second exposure for 2 rounds each time.
600 yard head shots
600 yard center mass
800 yard 3 strings of 3. Shoot 3 shots, pit crew would mark them. Clean them up for the next 3.
900 yards 3 strings of 3
1000 yards 4 strings of 3

Swap relays.

Relay two would shoot.

Both relays move to our ranging stage which all shooters had to range 10 IPSC targets in an open field in 15 minutes. Plus or minus 10yards to get the points.

Entire squad would move down to 200 yards to start mover stages.

Our mover was going at exactly 2MPH

200 yards 60 seconds for 6 rounds on a 6" Shoot N C
300 yards 60 seconds for 6 rounds on a 8" Shoot N C
500 yards 90 seconds for 10 rounds on a full size cardboard IPSC target. A LOT of people did well on this stage. Next year we will speed it up.

Steel Range COF

CBS: 100 meters 1" Dot (People got hammered on this stage)

Upper Steel Range COF

1. Barricade Poppers: Engage full size Popper at 330yards from standing, kneeling, sitting, and unsupported prone. 70 seconds shoot time.

2. Using Hold overs only engage targets from 550yards to 150 meters in order. 10 rounds. Shot off a concrete block.

3. Tic Tac Toe @ 100yards. Competitors shot a tic tac toe target at 100yards. This was a man vs man stage. You had to hit 1" targets to claim your square.

4. Random targets. RO would call out random targets from 100yards to 550yards for shooter to engage. 10 rounds possible.

5.550 yard KYL

Lower Steel Range

1. Weak side only barricade on 6" LV Steel Poppers at 220yards

2. Unsupported Sitting @ 220yards

3. 420yard KYL

4. MGM Sponsored Dueling Tree Stage. 7 rounds to hit 6 6" targets at 420yards.

5. Off Hand @ 110 yards @ 8" plates

6 Points Ticking Away. Competitors had to hit 4 targets in order with 7 rounds maximum to stop the clock to earn points.

7. Random Cards. Competitors had to find and shoot cards they were assigned in the AM brief. However each card had a 1" shoot N C dot on it that would have to be hit to earn points.

Two FULL days of shooting with about 170 to 180 rounds down range per shooter.

Over 2000 pts possible for all stages.

First place won by taking a lil over 50% of the points possible.

Re: 09 Nor Cal TBRC Results!!! AAR and pics to follow

Great match. Another success in the books.

Thanks to Vu and Shawn for putting this on, and a really big thanks to all the volunteer crew for their hard work in making things easy for us shooters.

And thank you to all the sponsors for the great prizes on the table.

Awesome match. <span style="font-weight: bold">MUCH THANK YOU'S</span> to Vu, Shawn & to all the range crew for ALL your hard work and dedication to pull this off.
grin.gif

Also I want to take the time to say "<span style="font-weight: bold">Thank You</span>" to all the sponsors for their most generous support.

Francis, Greg, George, Marc, D-Lo, John K. etc, YOU ROCK!!

Top 308 Mr. Kerr, YOU ROCK too!!!

To say a HUGE THANKS to the crew and sponsors is still a massive understatement.

The match ran unbelieveably smooth. There was very little down time especially considering over 50 guys shooting some stages one or two at a time. The mover rocked and held a super consistant speed.

There was a great group of shooters that were a lot of fun to shoot with. I've got to say I learned a lot by watching different shooters attack a COF in completely different ways.

The COF was well varied and required a good balance of speed, accuracy and good wind reads.

Francis displayed some fantastic sportsmanship passing on the GAP rifle. He didn't want to sell a prize he won so he took a piece of gear he needed instead. He is one hell of a shooter and a lot can be learned by watching him shoot.

The range crew did an excellent job again this year. Vu, Shawn and Jacob are fortunate to have so many qualified, experienced shooters as volunteer range staff. There must have been 15 or 20 of them and some brought their wives and girlfriends out to help too. That's what made it great and I can't thank all of you enough for giving up not only your weekend but a chance to shoot in the match.

Francis was a machine. He just got started shooting tac matches a few months ago but you couldn't tell. That's because he's been a national level small bore shooter for many years. I'm sure we will see his name among top finishers on a regular basis.

The sponsors were very generous this year. A G.A. Precision rifle (bad ass M40A3 type), scope certificates from Premier and USO, a beautiful upper from Scottmilk9 at Tactics LLC, then more gift certs from Nightforce, Stiller, Rifles Only, Tactical Firearms Training Team and so many more that I can't remember right now it was like Christmas morning up there. Thank you letters are going out soon.

The stages were fantastic with remarkably little down time. I don't think anyone in the top 10 thought they would be in the hunt. Challenging course of fire for sure. We all made different kinds of mistakes or mental errors and thought we were out of it. I'm sure no one felt like they were free of mistakes and blown stages.

Again great match and great people to spend a weekend with. I can't thank you guys and gals enough.

Marc

From the pics in the other thread looks like you guys had a blast. Wish I could have been there. Will definitely be next year. Congrats to Francis for his win. Also even though I wasn't there a big thanks to the sponsors for the prize table. It's greatly appreciated.

Vu,

You and your crew put on one hell of a match. I doubt any of the shooters left without a detailed list of things which need more practice...

Kudos to the sponsors for the wonderful prizes as well.

Not only did I learn a lot, but I got to meet some top drawer shooters and have an outstanding time.

Thanks again,

David Smith

Excellent match as always. Everything was run so efficiently, so seamlessly...the range crew deserves a huge thank you. Sam, Jacob, Robert, Jason, Joe, all the guys on the glass...there's just too many to list. I whole-heartedly thank all those that gave up the opportunity to compete to help put on one of the best matches in the west.

And a special thanks to all the sponsors. They were more than generous. From the Premier and USO certs, to Sierra certs, Seekins, Warne, Tactics, GAP...the list goes on. Thank you all!

Ryan

Best TBRC yet, I think the competition level was REALLY stepped up this year. The scores show how tight everything was right down the line, in most cases it looks like places were separated by only a shot or two! Over 170 rds, that's pretty serious.

It also was the smoothest from the shooter's point of view, even with the extra 10 slots in the roster.

It sure was a blast. Vu, Shawn, Sam, Joe, and all the RO's and spotters --- thanks so much for putting on such a high-quality match.

And BIG thanks to all the sponsors!

It was fun shootin' with y'all again, and it was nice to meet some new faces too.

This one was even better than 2008! Thanks to Vu, Shawn, the range crew.

Really nice to just show up and shoot and not have to worry about anyting else.

Those movers were awesome - a whole new challenge.

I got to spend 2 days with lot of cool dudes in Alpha squad.

And Ryan Kerr - kicked butt with a 308! That was something to see.

And Vu, my mystery 260 was barreled and chambered by the gang a Krieger Barrels.

And Thank You Sponsors - If you have any reason to interact with them, just give them a "thank you for sponsoring". They really appreciate it and doing business with them will encourage future sponsorship and help the future of our sport.

Event was awesome. The event gets better every year. It ran extremely smooth. Very little down time between stages. Special thanks to all of the range crew and directors for putting on a 1st class event.

The competition was tough again as usual and I was lucky as I was in the same squad as the top 6 shooters. I got a lot of good tips on how they handle the various COF's and shooting positions.

Thank you to all of the sponsors. Seems like the prize table gets better every year.

Re: 09 Nor Cal TBRC Results and AARs

To Vu and TBRC Staff,

I want to thank everybody that was involved in putting this shoot together. It’s very inspiring and humbling to be acquainted with so many people at NCPPRC that are so incredibly generous with their time and the only consideration in exchange is to see the Tactical Shooting sport excel and for all the shooters to have fun. It’s a great motivator to see so many people, unselfishly, all with the same goal in mind.

As for the shoot, the diverse COF made it challenging, plus the greatest challenge was not knowing what COF to expect or what to prepare for until sometimes just minutes before a stage. My favorite stage of the COF was the Movers, having never shot movers before…this was the most challenging and the most fun. The second event I enjoyed was Know Your Limits stage on the Steel Range…if you were confident in your equipment and could read the wind the gamble was to shoot smaller and smaller targets. Any miscalculation in the wind or took too much of a gamble on your ability or equipment, you got a zero for the stage. Since my equipment shoots better than I do…gambling paid off on this stage.

I also want to give special thanks for the generosity of all the sponsors. It was a privilege to get to meet and have a conversation with some of them. Thank you!

Francis

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MarcS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The range crew did an excellent job again this year. Vu, Shawn and Jacob are fortunate to have so many qualified, experienced shooters as volunteer range staff. There must have been 15 or 20 of them and some brought their wives and girlfriends out to help too. That's what made it great and I can't thank all of you enough for giving up not only your weekend but a chance to shoot in the match.

Francis was a machine. He just got started shooting tac matches a few months ago but you couldn't tell. That's because he's been a national level small bore shooter for many years. I'm sure we will see his name among top finishers on a regular basis.

The sponsors were very generous this year. A G.A. Precision rifle (bad ass M40A3 type), scope certificates from Premier and USO, a beautiful upper from Scottmilk9 at Tactics LLC, then more gift certs from Nightforce, Stiller, Rifles Only, Tactical Firearms Training Team and so many more that I can't remember right now it was like Christmas morning up there. Thank you letters are going out soon.

The stages were fantastic with remarkably little down time. I don't think anyone in the top 10 thought they would be in the hunt. Challenging course of fire for sure. We all made different kinds of mistakes or mental errors and thought we were out of it. I'm sure no one felt like they were free of mistakes and blown stages.

Again great match and great people to spend a weekend with. I can't thank you guys and gals enough.

Marc </div></div>

Marc summed up my thoughts completely there and better than I could have.

But, I do want to give my heart felt thanks to every one involved. The small business in this sport that flooded us with incredible prizes and all the workers that put on the most incredible match. What a incredible bunch of guys to shoot with and be around. Just wish I could have talked to more of you on the other squad.

I about fell out of my chair when the top three places picked prizes other than the USO scope. Never being able to put the coin together to buy a top of the line scope before. This is a dream come true for me. Can’t wait to talk to John and thank him for his generosity.

Vu , Your vision, leadership and incredible hard work for are shooting club is beyond words. THANKS!

PS: I was shooting the 260 Rem GAP this match

Dennis

Vu and crew... THANK YOU!!!!

Your range, your match, your people were awesome! Thanks for hosting this event, I can't wait until next year.

See you all at the SCPRC!

Vu, Shawn and the rest of the NorCal crew put on an awesome comp. Thank you very much for holding an event like this.

The crew / RO's were professional, fair and were willing to help out any way possible. Thank you guys and girls for giving up the spots and for working as hard as you did.

Even though I did finish first....FROM THE BOTTOM, (Francis laughed at that statement) I had alot of fun, met alot of cool people and learned alot.

Like everyone else has said, id like to say it again, thank you for holding an awesome event. All the sponsors were generous and thank you for donating all the prizes.

Ill be back next year to try and redeem myself.

Vu, ill take two 2XL "I got my ass handed to me by the wind gods at the NorCal TBRC" t shirts.

Thanks Mike.

I owe people like you, Keith, Vu, Dennis, Marc S. and a few other guys in the club a lot. It was pointers on equipment and technique that you and the others were gratious enough to share what works that helped me out over the last few monthly matches.

Francis

Vu and crew,
great job on a running an excellent match! The COF was challenging, not only from a shooting standpoint, but many stages were made or broken by shooters paying attention and being thoughtful and adaptable.
I had a great time! Shooting for the first time on paper from 800-1K without spotters and on the clock was definately challenging. The feedback provided by the targeting system you utilized will be invaluable-that was a genius system.
Your mover was a blast, and targets were just the right size. Humbled a lot of us!
Thanks to all the range crew for all the hard work (I know A LOT goes in to pulling something off that smoothly). Top shelf job all around!

<span style="font-weight: bold">A big thank you to the sponsors, your generosity in this sport is amazing!</span> Even though I barely made it out of the bottom 25% I walked with a needed piece of quality kit.

Great shooting out of the top twenty, and a well deserved congratulations to Francis on his win!

It's unreal how much some of these companies give back to the sport. It's nice to see so much customer appreciation and support.

Looks like you guys had a blast...

Well, it's pretty much all been said by others above, but I would just like to also thank Vu and the NorCal crew for putting on an amazingly well organized and designed match. I had a great time, and learned a ton. I also got to meet a lot of great guys.

A very big thank you to all of the generous sponsors, and also the the fine Range Officers who kept the two days running smoothly and efficiently.

BTW, you guys have one hell of a sweet home range. I am seriously jealous, and if it weren't for having to work in LA, I think I'd move up there tomorrow.

Group shot in the AM
TBRC09day1816.jpg

TBRC09day1819.jpg

TBRC09day1818.jpg

TBRC09day1643.jpg

TBRC09day1645.jpg

Kurt (our range maintnace guy) was kind enough to wet down the roads to keep the dust off our shooters during transport.
TBRC09day1766.jpg

Andrew having fun with someone...most likely Jason Lu. LOL
TBRC09day1757.jpg

Great match guys. I always love coming to Sac to shoot in the wind. This time it chewed me up. It was great seeing old friends and making new friends.
Thanks to all the RO's who made this match run smooth and safe. Vu and Shawn, you guys did a great job too. Thank you!!

What an awesome match. This was my first big match, first time shooting past 800yds, and what a humbling experience. Got to get out of New Mexico, meet some great guys and burn some powder. Doesn't get much better than that. Even brought home some loot! Vu and the crew are a great bunch and I will be there next year for sure. Many thanks. Vu, keep the pictures coming, there were some great ones.

TBRC09day1743.jpg

The ladies we scammed into helping us. Jason's GF and mines. The woman was NOT happy getting up at 5am to head to the range.
George our score keeper keeping things flowing at check in.
TBRC09day1755.jpg

Load em up. Alpha headed to the steel range on day 1. Bravo hit the 1K range and movers.
TBRC09day1650.jpg

TBRC09day1652.jpg

TBRC09day1657.jpg

Off Hand at 200yards.
TBRC09day1722.jpg

TBRC09day1716.jpg

Some guys got owned by the wind.
TBRC09day1658.jpg

TBRC09day1673.jpg

David K. with Tac Ready checking the wind.
TBRC09day1461.jpg

Barricades at 400yards.
TBRC09day1572.jpg

TBRC09day1587.jpg

Big Rod keeping the line moving and safe.
TBRC09day1621.jpg

TBRC09day1704.jpg

One of our Marine Corp sponsored shooters.

TBRC09day1521.jpg

George, Jerry, Tony and Jeff getting ready to move on out.
TBRC09day1133.jpg

Lot's of positional stages on the steel range.
TBRC09day1168.jpg

TBRC09day1174.jpg

Lani (our lead spotter for the lower bay) Watch out for her once we get her a light weight rifle to shoot tac matches with. She owns guys with iron sights.

TBRC09day1171.jpg

Kurt with LV Steel Targets on our block stage. 10 rounds using hold overs only from 550 on in to 150.

TBRC09day1215.jpg

TBRC09day1216.jpg

Roof top random target stage.
TBRC09day1242.jpg

Corey taking a pose.
TBRC09day1255.jpg

Mark with 3 Gun Gear
TBRC09day1227.jpg

Michael on target.
TBRC09day1231.jpg

It was blowing pretty decent day two on the steel range.

TBRC09day1239.jpg

TBRC09day1265.jpg

TBRC09day1371.jpg

Shawn running the line.

TBRC09day1389.jpg

Jake doing what he does best.
TBRC09day1396.jpg

Got Glass?

TBRC09day1540.jpg

Any day a match director can worry about filling coolers with ice is a good day.

TBRC09day1280.jpg

Most important part of the day........Sierra Smoke House BBQ catered our event. Last year the shooters gave them 9s and 10s across the board so we had them come back.

TBRC09day1002.jpg

Some of the nice glass we had on the line.

TBRC09day1429.jpg

TBRC09day1165.jpg

TBRC09day1203.jpg

Jason's happy juice.
TBRC09day1038.jpg

One of our range crew members won a keg of Varget in our raffle.

TBRC09day1029.jpg

Man I need a shave, and im fat... time to start running around I guess !

I do love my diet pepsi though !

It was an incredible match, thanks to Vu and the crew.

As has been mentioned, it was organized and run impeccably. From my standpoint as a new competitor, it was both humbling and educational -- I have so much to learn, and shooting alongside such a group of experts seems such a great way to do so.

Vu,

Generally speaking, how did everyone do in the ranging excercise?

Looks like you all had a great match.

Supersubes,

Below are the scores.

10 targets. 15 minutes withing + or - 10yards.

Targets were IPSC/IDPA cardboard targets with big 8.5x11 Pink numbers in the middle of them for ID.

Close target was 270ish and furthest was 520ish.

*Kerr, Ryan 80
Kuehl, Francis 60
Wahlmeier, Greg 60
*Skitarelic, David 60
*Stone, Kurt 60
*Eacret, Steve 60
Kirkpatrick, John 50
*Milkovich, Scott 50
*Baldwin, Cody 50
*Alvi, Jake 50
*Buchanan, Mark 50
*Hardwick, Anthony 50
Gilland, Dan 50
Lorenzo, Dennis 40
Kerley, David 40
*Rausch, Randall 40
*Hicks, Jerry 40
*Cordes, Roger 40
Orlando, Ron 40
*Bloed, Nick 40
*Victor, Michael 40
*Cochran, Scott 40
Smith, David 30
Young, Nick 30
Badley, Jeff 30
Embley, Brian 30
Gimmellie, Tony 30
*Chan, Jason 30
Bowen, Jerry 30
Gardner, George 20
Thomas, Rob 20
Cruz, Vince 20
Icay, Eric 20
Powers, Todd 20
*Herling, Erik 20
*Robertson, Charley 20
*Miller, Mike 20
Palzkill, Tony 20
Heaton, Robert 20
*Chesterman, Tom 20
Royal, Grant 20
Soulie, Marc 10
Davis, Dave 10
*Strachan, Scotty 10
*Neller, Chuck 10
Newman, Jerry 10
*Hellmer, Werner 10
Torres, Ed 10
*Bacon, Adam 0
*Archuleta, Mark 0
*Holland, Darrell 0
*Fretwell, Clayton 0
*Powell, Sheb 0
Gumabao, James 0

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rksimple</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Vu-is there any way to get the original high res pics? </div></div>

Like on a disk sent to all the entrants
wink.gif
?

Guys,

I have another 1500 to 2000 pics to scan through.

I can burn all the pics on a few DVDs and send out. Will have to figure out cost.

Vu

looks like a complete blast man!

Congrats to EVERYONE who attended! Just getting there is half the battle :)! We have tried to go the last 2 years and both times were called away due to work :-(! Once again we will try to make it next year.

Congrats Vu and crew on a safe and successful competition. Above and beyond safety is the most important and you have done it again :)!

My best to everyone!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I can burn all the pics on a few DVDs and send out. Will have to figure out cost.

Vu </div></div>

Let me know if you do get that together, thanks again for a great match!

[/quote]very cool! i didn't get to see it from that angle. [/quote]

Yeah it is kinda cool from that angle.....all we could do was listen to the bullets from over us....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Beamer Girl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congrats to EVERYONE who attended! Just getting there is half the battle :)! We have tried to go the last 2 years and both times were called away due to work :-(! Once again we will try to make it next year.

Congrats Vu and crew on a safe and successful competition. Above and beyond safety is the most important and you have done it again :)!

My best to everyone! </div></div>

3rd try will be a charm Lisa. We'll get you out here in 2010!

Thanks Kurt. The pics you let us take of yours helped big time with our design. Next step will be a steel moving target system with remote system.

Hopefully we will have it before the next TBRC.

Vu