• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

10/22 Trigger options

OP should probably retitle this thread “10/22 trigger options other than Kidd” That would have saved a lot replies to be argued with, but I’m not an Ivy league lawyer.

OP could take a chance on a volquartsen trigger pack, but for that level of $ I’d spend it at another previously named company with an established reputation of great parts.

Get a knife sharpening set and a file and make your own trigger job.... thats what i do. You asked for opinions and then cry when its answered. A real man would just do it himself.

Personally, and this is just my opinion, the best choice is the Kidd.

Well fuck. Can't figure out how to copy/quote from pm to here... Faggot...

Going with Timney. Thanks to the mature guys on this forum.

Kidd 2 stage trigger is THE BEST 10-22 made IMO. They do cost more than any others, but still the best.
Mark

Reactions: lash
@Chard1 post pics of your 1022 for us poors, especially how it shoots.

Then get a Kidd trigger.

Are there options for light pull weight (at least 8 ozs.) triggers for a 10/22? Notice I said “options”. I prefer not to be boxed in by a single manufacturer.

Going with Timney. Thanks to the mature guys on this forum.

Hey, ain't none of them timneys go down to 8 oz.
Were you just posting because you were looking for some attention?

Thanks man! All is well. However, they aren’t Kidd ing. Many people expect to control you. I’m not that guy.

✌🏻
Dude... its a trigger not your 5 year plan. Calm down. I dont think there is a whole lot of control here, im here cause i like the actual free speech. And with that comes opinions, that you asked for. Personally im running a timney trigger in my duece duece. But i would still go with the Kidd ;-)

Shit... i feel like im gonna go by the shop and have them order me a kidd instead... that is a whole lot of good things said.

Whatever you buttholes are smoking you may want to give it up.

For the record, every person on the planet can use Kidd. But, I will use only what I choose.

I’m very shocked at the immaturity in responses to this post. These responses are not consistent with any of my experiences with the Hide.
Stick around, you aint seen nothing yet. :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :eek::poop::poop::poop:o_O;)

The Accutrigger on my Savage is not bad.

Hey Choad1, let us know when there's a trigger group available better than Kidd for the 10/22.

OP should probably retitle this thread “10/22 trigger options other than Kidd” That would have saved a lot replies to be argued with, but I’m not an Ivy league lawyer.

OP could take a chance on a volquartsen trigger pack, but for that level of $ I’d spend it at another previously named company with an established reputation of great parts.
Do you mean Kidd?

I own several Kidd two stage triggers and no one from the company has ever tried to control me.
Back several years ago I knew very little about after market rimfire things. I wanted to build or buy something good though. I ended up (without asking a soul) going to a huge gun show in Houston. One vendor had a display with every trigger possible at that point that you could try out.

It took me less than 3 minutes at that booth to figure out that I like Kidd the best.

It was like click, click, click. Ok. Hang on. My search was over.

Kidd controls everyone under their mind control. They start out by making some of the most awesome stuff available to bait you in.

This is hilarious shit 😂😂😂.

All BS aside if it isn’t to late for you I would go with Kidd. They are the best. But they will control you if you buy one. They have controlled me for many years now so I have a few Kidd triggers.

Reactions: lash and RTH1800
This is hilarious shit 😂😂😂.

All BS aside if it isn’t to late for you I would go with Kidd. They are the best. But they will control you if you buy one. They have controlled me for many years now so I have a few Kidd triggers.
If you like peaches and cream or vanilla ice cream and apple pie clearly you are under mind control.

Seriously, nobody has made the correct suggestion of kidd yet? I am appalled. I guess given the strict parameters the op put out there, might be the ONLY option out there? I mean, i will have no problem sellimg him a stock trigger thats grittier than asphalt, like 14#’s of pull and has more creep than joe biden..... $300 shipped.

Thanks. Can Brimstone get me in the 8-12oz range.

Again, I’m looking for options other than Kidd. Nevertheless, thanks to all for your previous responses.
What do you mean, “Again…”?

I’m 55 years old. There are a few things in life the short time I have left on this planet I don’t intend to do. One of those things that apply in this instance is I refuse to be controlled by any person, thing, entity, group, etc. No thing will have a monopoly on me. Of course, unless, I choose to comply.

America, home of the free... I enjoy exercising my freedoms of choice
“Leaders” like you are what cause the best and the brightest to avoid the military and politics.

So, let me be candid. Every center fire rifle I own, whether bolt or dmr has the most expensive Timney trigger available. It’s because I like Timney’s products. In addition, I like Timney as a company. I feel good about spending my money with this company.

Every optic I own is a Light Optical Works manufactured optic. I have confidence in their product and I feel very confident with my choices.

When you and the advocates for Kidd come to the place where you appreciate we are adults and make our own choices, let me know. I’m far from your subordinate. In addition, I’d be willing to bet the Ivy League professional degrees in my household outweigh those at yours. In other terms, we are far from stupid or broke.
So you won't be controlled by a monopoly or any one thing, BUT every trigger you have is a timney and every Optic you own is a LOW ....... ?

HMMMM..............Germantown.............nazis ...............mind control...........co ink i dink.......?

• Haha
Reactions: MCSO1357 and lash
Damn....he disappeared. I was hoping he was going to post a picture of him, his rifle, and his ghillie with the 5 round ammo wallet for his SK Match rounds when he needed a bit more range.

This had all the hallmarks of a hall of fame post in the making 😪