• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

10/22 Trigger options

Screenshot_20210517-180528_Outlook.jpg

Wisdom from another genius "non-comformist."
Y'all related?

For any of you new folks, enjoy the "origin story" below. It's not often that you can see inside the mind of a legend. Witness: we could be in the presence of another legendary mind, and you were here for this one!
https://lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/
For an

I propose a new Sniper's Hide rule.

Whenever ban cat appears, everyone has to then post a picture of your cat.

It will be known as the Chard1 rule.

You mean like this?
20210517_202702.jpg

He was in his prime 7 years ago.

He's gained a bit of weight, but this pic doesn't do the gain much justice.

20210517_203237.jpg

Rebecca says he looks like a beached seal...

I just got an email from Brownells about something called a Volquartsen trigger. I feel like they might be trying to control me.

you big meanies got Choad1 banned...I hope you're happy! How are we going to get it to 8 pages now, huh, huh, anyone? :ROFLMAO:

For new folks to this thread, I would like to suggest getting a Kidd trigger. Single Stage, Two Stage...your choice of color.

I just got an email from Brownells about something called a Volquartsen trigger. I feel like they might be trying to control me.
I went with a VQ originally for my "big money" upgrade to the 10/22T (20" stainless barrel). Excited when it showed up, then went to put it in and the holes didn't line up with the receiver. Sent it back for a refund, even though everyone told me "VQ will take care of you and make it right". Ordered a Kidd single stage as soon as the refund hit my account...havne't looked back. Since then, I've purchased 4 full Kidd ULW rifles (everything but the stocks) directly from the company...life is good!

FWIW, VQ accurizing kits for MK pistols are awesome! Have 5 sets of those installed in my MK pistols.

Reactions: Eadle and lash
Well, that was very entertaining ..........I was over at the ELR thread caughting up ........ Come back here and ban kitty done picked the lock on it's cage and.,........................................................................................poof, Billy the NO Kidd...........he gone........" Another bites that dust ,another bites that dust another b............" Damn I hate that song

Well, that was very entertaining ..........I was over at the ELR thread caughting up ........ Come back here and ban kitty done picked the lock on it's cage and.,........................................................................................poof, Billy the NO Kidd...........he gone........" Another bites that dust ,another bites that dust another b............" Damn I hate that song
You know that if you sing that verse three times, @gayguns shows up, right? It’s like his bat signal.

Sirhr

OP is alive and well. You immature assholes are evidence of how literally some people stopped growing and maturing in life at a certain age. For many, it was genetics. For others, it was alcohol, drugs or other substance abuse. For some it was trama.

In any case, this explains why “classes“ exist in society. In many instances, people class themselves not for the reasons you might expect (money). But, most, simply want to be around decent people with common sense.

Notably, it’s funny how you in the closet; hide behind a code name; electronic distant bullies talk thrash and are bad asses on a forum like this. I bet y’all are the wimpiest pussies in your communities.

I pray to God I get the opportunity to run into some of you pussies in person. Otherwise, your game is for losers like those of you who never grew up.
Fuck you, now you're getting personal. My immaturity has everything to do with the following influencing factors;

1. I'm 65 years old and don't fucking care what anyone thinks.
2. Looneytunes/Mel Blanc. They make me laugh bigly. Still. Marvin the Martian rocks. Foghorn Leghorn is a stud.
3. Alcohol. Yes Please, Thank You and often.
4. Working my ass off since I was 12 years old (53 years). I owe nothing to anyone.
5. My brother the college frat boy, who has been a complete failure his entire adult life and twice divorced. Sounds like you and he have a lot in common.
6. Trauma. Meh, most people have suffered through far greater trauma than I. Although, I've had my share.
7. Drugs. Not so much.

Most importantly, I quit giving a fuck in my senior year of high school what self centered, zero value, little cockroaches like you thought. That was 46 years ago. Wanna bet as to any lingering after effects of "I could give a fuck-itis" that I might be suffering from ?

TTFN......

ta ta for now.gif

After participating on various internet sites for over 30 years now, I haven't seen a thread get off the rail like this in a long time. When someone insults another or is insulted in some way, I tend to think like this :giggle: :

View attachment 7627511

View attachment 7627571
Wisdom from another genius "non-comformist."
Y'all related?

For any of you new folks, enjoy the "origin story" below. It's not often that you can see inside the mind of a legend. Witness: we could be in the presence of another legendary mind, and you were here for this one!
https://lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/
For an

We're fucking vultures. This is what we do.
If you want more like this where you see what the Hide can really be like (vultures, squirrels and all) the Legendary Thread has it all and more. If you weren't catching some references here, they're all there including Gecko45. Greats like the original Cockfag award, phoexix eye, concrete work, epic forum suicides, squirrel vs possum balls for ranging, and selling used primers. Lots of good reading.

Note we are not responsible if you die of a laughing fit.

Not necessarily. I think Timney recently came out with a 1.5# trigger. However, I believe it’s out of stock.

I have several projects going. So, the carousel kind of alerts me periodically to look for items I need.

Have something in mind?
Nope, as far as I know Kidd is your only choice for what you want, Brimstone will give you a very nice trigger but it won't be the low weight you requested. I'd get it over the Timney though as I know it works well. It's not like I have more than a few 10/22's that I put together in the safe, none have stock triggers and a few don't have any ruger parts on them either.

Reactions: lash