• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes $10 Throw Levers...yup $10. Only 'til Labor Day! Details inside.

Are all of these that you linked the new RevIII material?

10-4 I just ordered a SWFA 5-20. Smoking deal, thanks Tyler.

I just ordered direct through his site. Went with 2 of the upgraded CF throw levers for USO and the low profile billet levels in 30mm and 34mm. The billet levels cost more but I still wouldn't get 2 throw levers and 2 billet levels for that price anywhere else. If the levers hold up those stiff USO knobs they should hold up to anything.

Hey, a quick question, what's the torque recommendation on each of these, the upgraded levers and the billet levels? I'm liable to gorilla the screw through it otherwise.

My razor gen II throw lever I bought off amazon got here super quickly, looks good and works good. after reading this I would have rather purchased it direct from you to help your profitability

Reactions: Tikka595II
I need a lever for a S&B 1-8x24 PMII Short Dot scope. Throw levers that fit the older 1-4 short dot scope will not work on the newer 1-8 scope.

How d I apply the discount on your website? Did I miss the coupon code?

I just ordered direct through his site. Went with 2 of the upgraded CF throw levers for USO and the low profile billet levels in 30mm and 34mm. The billet levels cost more but I still wouldn't get 2 throw levers and 2 billet levels for that price anywhere else. If the levers hold up those stiff USO knobs they should hold up to anything.

Hey, a quick question, what's the torque recommendation on each of these, the upgraded levers and the billet levels? I'm liable to gorilla the screw through it otherwise.
+1 on the torque question.

Just ordered, thanks.
Torque value is mentioned in his instructions on his website. There are instructions for everything they make on there.

Here is the page: https://mkmachining.com/instructions/

Reactions: upthewall
Just ordered 3 and have an email in bound. Thanks for the sale!

I need a lever for a S&B 1-8x24 PMII Short Dot scope. Throw levers that fit the older 1-4 short dot scope will not work on the newer 1-8 scope.

I'd love to make a Short Dot lever. But, I need a scope in hand to make sure it fits to my liking. It's not much, but I offer a free lever and insured return shipping for anyone that lets me borrow a scope. Not everyone is down with this, or can go for a few weeks without their optic, but it's how we have amassed the biggest lever library out there!

For torque, 10-15in/lbs on billet levels. Printed throw levers, until snug. You can pull the bolt through the part since it's metal threads and bolt clamping a polymer body. Just don't torque any further once it works with no slipping! They are very tough when torqued properly...or you can be like half of general amazon customers and go about 30 turns past tight and leave a one star haha. Please don't :unsure:

Site is fine with me! And I actually make a few bucks rather than barely over breaking even on amazon to boost rankings haha.

If you'd like to place an order, then email me with the order number, I'll refund you some during the sale. Shoot me a PM if you'd like to talk details.

Tyler -- placed an order on your site (versus on Amazon) for 2 throw levers; I'll send you a pm with order# in case I missed out on any of the discount. thanks.

I ordered another for my new LRHS and will order another once Tyler has a chance to make one for the focus ring on the fixed SWFA 10x42. From the website in CF. I don't care about the discount, these are worth every bit of what he charges. I want him to be able to stay in business.

Reactions: Daniel.civi.308
Is the Bushnell Elite tactical 30mm the right throw lever for my LRHSi 4.5-18x44 (GAP special)?

I placed my order. I couldn't resist your AR500 target sale, I got the 12", 10", 8", 6", 4" diamond special and a couple of the 24" target hanging bars.

Also two throw levers and a level.

Ordered from your web site, rather you get paid than Amazon.

Tyler, do you have any levers that fits the SWFA SS HD 1-6x24?

I don't think so, the SWFA scopes usually all have different mag rings and odd shapes so another lever won't fit. If you contact me perhaps we can get hold of your scope for a few weeks and make you a free one.

I ordered another for my new LRHS and will order another once Tyler has a chance to make one for the focus ring on the fixed SWFA 10x42. From the website in CF. I don't care about the discount, these are worth every bit of what he charges. I want him to be able to stay in business.
So that it doesn't go unsaid, Tyler reached out to me by email and automatically gave me the discount refund. I did not expect it nor need it, but appreciate the gesture and consistency nonetheless. Thanks Tyler.

Hello Tyler,
About to send PM regarding direct website purchase of PMII and K624i throwers...

Is this sale still going? In was just looking on Amazon through the link provided above and they show $19.99 plus shipping. I need four for my Bushnell Gap scopes.

I ordered mine the first day of sale and it showed up yesterday... freaky fast!

Is this sale still going? In was just looking on Amazon through the link provided above and they show $19.99 plus shipping. I need four for my Bushnell Gap scopes.
You need to apply the discount code when checking out before price will change.

Ordered a CF for the Bushnell LRHS on your site and will be emailing you the order number.

Also just ordered a polymer for a Burris XTR II 5-25 on amazon to try. I’m worried my scope is mounted too low to use the lever though.

Tyler
With the obvious success of levers and levels, you expect to produce printed lens caps at some point in the future? Seems a natural extension beyond current lines. Sent my order for 4 sets of printed levels and levels for ERS and VTX for LRHS. Will follow with email.

Tyler
With the obvious success of levers and levels, you expect to produce printed lens caps at some point in the future? Seems a natural extension beyond current lines. Sent my order for 4 sets of printed levels and levels for ERS and VTX for LRHS. Will follow with email.

Yes, those are coming. And they will be a lot cheaper than the competition.

Reactions: trob_205
Tyler was quick to reply to my email about the order from his site, and to refund $5 off the carbon fiber throw lever. Great service.

I just got mine, really like these MK Machining products, i also took this nice parallax wheel, much easier to fine tune the parallax now.

14610617.jpg

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
FYI I missed the shipminefree code for his website. Not sure I’ve seen it on Snipers hide so it may be helpful to someone

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
Ordered 3 for PA on Amazon today. 1 Platinum and 2 4-14s.

It says $0 dollars when I try an order on for my Gen II pst.

I guess I missed the sale or something.

I hit the Amazon search link a few times to give that some exercise for your stats on there, then went to your site and ordered a lever and a 30mm level.
I’ll send an Email tomorrow.
Thanks for the sale !

Carbon Fiber and FDE are no upcharge through the weekend as a Labor Day sale on our site. I've been altering orders to equal $15 a CF lever for hide folks.

Reactions: colorado_native
I ordered yesterday from Amazon for my XTR2, I didn't know about your website... I am interested in seeing how it looks before I order 1 more.

Anxious to see how you guys like them, should be showing up for a lot of folks this week!

Hey Tyler,

I rec'd my two CF throws yesterday - they look great, mounted up easily, and really make a difference in how easy it is to control my scopes while behind the gun.

Thank you for the offer to the folks here.

Bob S.