• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

1000 yard whit .308 win

Re: 1000 yard whit .308 win

Hi shooters!! Tomorrow i'll go to test in a private range on italian alps (near Sestriere) a lot of loads , finally i'm going to test the 170 locked base and D46 at 1000 metres(and some 175 Sierra MK
wink.gif
).. Then i'll post my results... i'm very happy
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TCA4570</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No mention of the 168 A-max?
Fits in the middle.
See where the powders compare on the burn rate chart.
If you make the loads all the same, next problems will be the shooter and wind.
Once the wind is taken care of, tighten up the nut behind the trigger! </div></div>

I have shot my 22" gong at 1300 yds a bunch with 168 Amax. Works OK, but would prefer 178's. I have a bunch loaded up and ready to go. All it has to do is stop raining
frown.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bill Stoffels</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kombayotch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I didn't think the 308 Win. could make it to 1000 yards...

308_traj-1.jpg

Are you saying that I've heard wrong??? </div></div>

This is great
Thats the way I always thought the invisisheild was !!!!!!!!!!!!! </div></div>
No NO! It actually BOUNCES Backward after it hits invisishield...you must be shooting AP rounds on that graph.
wink.gif

...great ammo our 308 win ..
smile.gif
very satisfied at 550 mt!
laugh.gif

pics cooming soon