• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Hunting & Fishing 16 Wolves and no Gun!!!

Skyking

Skyking
Minuteman
Found this video.

This is a wolf pack in Northern Alberta. He was running an excavator when he caught some movement down the line.

This was shot with an Iphone so that is why it is a narrow view. At one point they were as close as 20 feet. He climbed out onto the track and the wolf just stood there. Pretty ballsy w00t

There were 16 in this pack.

http://s665.photobucket.com/albums/vv20/deanmc/?action=view&current=9f4f7604.mp4

Re: 16 Wolves and no Gun!!!

What a sight to see, now I just wish all of our wolves would head up north and keep up in that country.

Sweet vid, makes you wonder what kind of damage a pack that size has done along the way. Must not be many predator hunters in that area.

LWILLIAMS
Hold on a we have plenty of wolf up north and need a few less not more. You need to send them south to a place like Las Angles California! As soon as they start eating the anti hunting peoples dogs and cats the anti's will understand why a wolf population needs to be controlled.

Well that guy knows where NOT to go Elk hunting
smile.gif

Can you imagine that the backhoe saved his life. Imagine being in an empty field and seeing that $hit coming your way. Dam. ANd a rug? You could have carpeted your entire house.

Beautiful animals. I came across two very large specimens once, about 50 feet away, and they are very impressive. Except for their diet of elk and farmer's animals, I like them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWILLIAMS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What a sight to see, now I just wish all of our wolves would head up north and keep up in that country. </div></div>

if lucky, in my neck of the woods next hunting season!