• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns 1911 vs. "Ninja" Glock

dbransco

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 27, 2010
Oregon
Hey fellow hiders,

First off I did a search, but for some strange reason I couldn't find any info. on the "Ninja" Glock. I was looking for some opinions (from experience) on whether I would be better off with a 1911 varient or if I should consider the "Ninja" Glock? Its seems to me that in a SHTF situation, the "Ninja" Glock could be a real performer.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jAvYQSsGdMw"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jAvYQSsGdMw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Thanks in advance!

Re: 1911 vs. "Ninja" Glock

LMAO. "We improved the scope to see both into the future and into the past." Classic.

do you think my leupold mark 4 will see into the future if i turn it backwards?

Get what fits you and you can shoot well. I much prefer 1911s over Glocks - the 1911s point better for me and I like the trigger pull. If the SHTF 1911 parts are everywhere.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: flyrodder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Get what fits you and you can shoot well. I much prefer 1911s over Glocks - the 1911s point better for me and I like the trigger pull. If the SHTF 1911 parts are everywhere. </div></div>

Apparently, you did not watch the video...

Josh

I want a red, laser typhoon guidance system on mine...
cry.gif

I think Hi-Points are more "ninja" then a Glock can ever be.

If you sharpen a Hi-Point then it can double as a throwing star, and can make for a very lovely chef's knife.

It even works well for cracking walnuts!

There is not enough room in a Hi-Point for a spare Ninja Hood and recue knife, and the Ninja Glock has the 3 part storage system which no other Ninja Weapon has.

That was some really well done camera angle tricks. Awesome vid.

Lol!

On a serious note 1911 frames seem to fit more people well. I sold my glock. Didn't like the forward hand position. Feels cheap too

That was hillarious!! Good post!

Thanks for a good laugh. I just copy and e-mail this to one of my high speed-low drag ninja friend....lol

And to think I figured the video would be a waste of time so I didn't watch it before I recommended the 1911...

Nicely done, although I thought the typhoon was a little weak.

Looks like I'll need to tune up my 44 magnum this weekend into a ninja version.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: clj94104</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whoever did this video was brilliant. ROFL </div></div>

i agree! ive been trying to think up a knock off video of my own to do but im just not that original. the ninja glock is missing the rail mounted katana though. ill put that on mine for sure.

Both are good guns. I just read an article about a guy who bought a 2nd Gen G17 back in 88' and has 270,000 rounds thru it with little in the way of repairs. (Trigger spring and two magazine springs) A quality 1911 will run long too, but not that long without some form of gun smithing done to it. If its a SHTF gun that you want, then buy the Glock. Oh, by the way, that article stated that he did not even clean the gun for the first 7,500 rounds before the gun started to choke up! I don't know of any 1911 that will do that. JMHO.

MPB the U.S. Army did extensive testing when they designed the 1911 from the John Browning patents. The only gun that out preformed the 1911 in its inception was a revolver. They did a battery of tests from slurry, water, ice, ect. and it passed. There are some NM1911s that will shoot 30,000rnds and thats being reasonable.
I don't have anything against glocks they are good guns. But so are 1911s
smile.gif

clearly a few people failed to watch this video. This is quite possibly the funniest thing i have ever seen. I just choked on my chicken and rice. well worth it.

that is really funny video, especially with the scope on backwards!!

Outstanding video presentation. I'll be reconsidering my sidearm now. Why? Mainly because my current one has never inspired me to use the term "badassery". Friggin awesome!
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: carlo1776</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No throwing stars? </div></div>

The glock itself doubles as a throwing object and a backup grenade. The gift that keeps on giving...

-pd

I just realized mid way through the video that the scope was mounted backwards. That is the perfect pistol for all of the internet only shooters out there. They could really have fun with a ninja AR video and they wouldn't have to try that hard.

Dude, do you know how rich you could get if you could look into the future? I gotta order one of these things,,,
smirk.gif

I got the lookin in to the future feature figured out. The scope bends the space/time continuum in recoil so when you reaquire, waa laa, the FUTURE!

I'm tradin mine in NOW!!!

I had people stop and look into my office I was LMFAO so hard!

The Grenade is a nice touch

You can have a Glock "ninja-d" out for a little less than a good 1911. I have Sig 1911 and 3 glocks decked out. One Glock has a beaver tail, stippled grip etc etc and I like the Glocks more.