• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

198 Flatlines in 300 NM

Thank you for the follow up. What are your current load recipes including COAL. Where are your nodes and what twist?

I’ve run them in a 9 twist 28” barrel with RL26 and OAL of 3.765 as Warner suggests. Was up over 3100 with accuracy node and I’m faster before max load.

Reactions: Speedarino
I’m running an improved version so not apples to apples, but I got just over 3100 with
87.4 of AR2217 @ 3.850 OAL. Haven’t got a 30 Cal olive tool deep enough to measure
BTO at this time. Groups around 0.4, not quite as tight as my 230 Hybrid load but I
didn’t do a lot of seating tests due to projectile cost.

Thank you for more good info! Are you shooting Berger’s on top of Flatlines

^^ I have a tune for 215 and 230 Hybrids, 230 groups best and is my favourite conventional
bullet for over a mile. Inside a mile the 215 is flatter and wind is a wash. No issues with barrel
fouling shooting both bullets without cleaning between if that’s what you mean?

87gr H1000 in my 300nm imp. With 190gr badlands solids shoots like a house of fire. 3208fps with zero pressure even at 100degrees f ambient. I’ll turn the speed up a little, haven’t had any time to load test, just running what I know works.

Reactions: sharvest
Anyone tried them with retumbo

I don't think it's fast enough, not from my testing anyways. I think I got pressure around ~3000 fps (28" 1:8 twist Hawkhill). Will have to check my notes to get an accurate velocity.