• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

1st Cali confiscation-->>Storm Troopers win

Both dems and repubs will continue to be elected. It just depends on what party company's are needing a bit of love. Don't forget they are on the same team.

No reason any citizen walking amongst us and not in jail should not enjoy all the freedoms of every other citizen... if you need to restrict them then they should be in jail...no half free bullshit..you are free or you are not

Anyone that supports partial freedom is as bad as the other side that wants to tak your rights..

I agree with this.

If you are out it is acknowledgement you are no threat to society.

The argument against this should be "Why aren't these people secured or institutionalized?"

Franklin Roosevelt ensured that there would never be a second American revolution or civil war when he implemented Social Security. By getting every working person to pay into their "trust fund" they also wouldn't want to jeopardize it by overthrowing the government and vaporizing their so-called savings.

Even if the government was the worst ever imaginable the arguments against revolt would be that the needy would starve and people wouldn't have jobs, loose their savings, etc.

Talk to people and they think the dollar just goes on and on forever no matter what happens.

I don't think there are many today under the age of 50 that think they will get SS.

I'm expecting my supposed pension will become hors de combat before I get to retirement age.

The problem I see the education system and the blatant indoctrination of blank slate minds.

AOC is the desired product of education these days.

This has been my conclusion for the last several years. We can all entertain ourselves with what we would do, but the reality will be much different. Tell the govt no, with defiance, and you will die on your lonely island....while the rest of us watch it play out on the news.

Yup. Everything is different when a gang of well armed and armored thugs busts into your house at 3am and uses your kids as human shields. Wouldn't matter what state you're in.

When Jefferson said "free men" he was speaking of white landowning males, so we can dispense with holding him up as the pinnacle of egalitarianism. But, just so we're all on the same page, Deersniper is for arming murders, rapists, child molesters, wife beaters, and illegal aliens. They would all be part of that "all free men" you speak of, correct? We'll just have to agree to disagree on that.

Do you pay attention to the questions as your checking them off? Why does it ask if you’ve spent more than a year in jail? On the same line it asks if your a felon? So if you do a year in jail your automatically a felon? Did you know a misdemeanor charge pending in another state classifies you as a fugitive from justice? Even if said county has your physical and mailing address and has refused to extradite even at your insistence? What happened to innocent till proven guilty.

Yes, I've read EVERY question EVERY time I've filled out a 4473. Surely, if you have a misdemeanor charge pending in another state (and its no big deal, why else would you let it fester), you could proactively deal with it and not wait on them to find you, cuff you, and haul you away. Yes, if you have an outstanding warrant, you are a fugitive. I'm not sue why that is so hard to come to terms with. I'm okay with fugitives being barred buying guns too. Take care o' yo bidniss, then buy a gat. Order of operations...

Reactions: MarinePMI
Recidivism rates are staggering. knowing that most parolees are only enjoying a brief stint outside the bars before they do something to put them back, I'm comfortable with them being barred arms. They're out, but that doesn't mean they're trustworthy. Additionally, I believe there is s mechanism by which s felon can petition to have his/her rights restored...

Recidivism rates are staggering. knowing that most parolees are only enjoying a brief stint outside the bars before they do something to put them back, I'm comfortable with them being barred arms. They're out, but that doesn't mean they're trustworthy. Additionally, I believe there is s mechanism by which s felon can petition to have his/her rights restored...

Make them prove they are reformed before they are let out. If that adds another 5-10 years of hard labor to their sentence then so be it. Take away their TVs, visitations, and other niceties while in. Prison shouldn't be an acceptable place to stay for the criminal. If they wont reform ever, then leave them in working their asses off.

What we're building is a prison on the outside for everyone to live in, because we are too nice to the criminals.

What we're building is a prison on the outside for everyone to live in, because we are too nice to the criminals.

That is not a side effect, that is actually the main goal.
Make sure that the government has the heel on the neck of as many people as possible and get all the other stupids to agree to it.
The first rule of Communist dictatorship is to make everything possible a crime and everybody a criminal, then selectively choose who to stomp on based on if they get out of line.

. But, just so we're all on the same page, Deersniper is for arming murders, rapists, child molesters, wife beaters, and illegal aliens. They would all be part of that "all free men" you speak of, correct? We'll just have to agree to disagree on that.

See that is what they get you with.... they say.... "Murderers, rapists, child molesters, terrorists"..... and so you say "sure well we'll let you have all the power to take away rights but you promise to only do it to the guys we think are "bad" right?" next thing you know "Felony" is putting out your trashcan on the wrong day.... or taking part in a protest the government doesn't approve of is something that becomes a prohibiting offense.

Again it matters little if the "murderers are armed", if you are going to murder someone stupid prohibitions won't make any difference. I'm not sure if you realize how cheap and easy it is to get guns & weapons for criminals, they pay pennies on the dollar for stolen guns. So it makes no difference.

Just like... We'll make drugs illegal because they are bad for you...... How'd that work out?
I'd say we would have had way less issues & have kept way more of our rights if we just said, fine do drugs, they are bad, they might kill you... don't come looking to us... oh and if you want to do a crime to support your habit, your armed would be victim will shoot you..

The government is not interested in keeping weapons away from bad people, only in restricting as many potential freedom loving types as possible from having them. So don't willingly give the government the rope to hang you with.

If the good people stopped being such sheep and all agreed to be required to go armed at all times, the entire criminal class would find their careers abruptly at and end after a few months of bad actors getting shot.

I can't like this, but I'll quote and agree.

I will say that I believe there will be a lot of folks that decide to die on that lonely island. Enough private Alamos could change things and wake folks up....but I don't hold out much hope.
We need QRFs and have good citizens that swarm that Alamo Like happened out west where the commie feds blinked and backed down

Reactions: Blutroop
Hlee your from Texas right? What is your opinion on that Houston pd issue or that Austin issue? Cause you sound like a straight edger that believes everything the gov says. Have you ever been arrested? Ever took a oath to defend the constitution? You never did respond about the 4473 and the more than a year thing? Aren’t one of the mag ban states felony for having said “prohibited” mag? Do you have any 30 round mags? Are you the type of person that would turn in his prohibited swag?

Reactions: deersniper
We need QRFs and have good citizens that swarm that Alamo Like happened out west where the commie feds blinked and backed down

QRFs?

Oh! Super Buddies club!
Yeah....you must not have read my story.

Meanwhile, after the dust settled, the Feds rounded eeeevery one of those super buddies up out west. No one stormed the castle to rescue their asses either.

I agree with you bud, but from what I'm already seeing it's easy to talk about doing super buddy shut, till it's actually time to do super buddy shit.

It's not a personal indictment of anyone, other than those I've seen go chicken shit over nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ravenworks
When Jefferson said "free men" he was speaking of white landowning males, so we can dispense with holding him up as the pinnacle of egalitarianism. But, just so we're all on the same page, Deersniper is for arming murders, rapists, child molesters, wife beaters, and illegal aliens. They would all be part of that "all free men" you speak of, correct? We'll just have to agree to disagree on that.

Yes, I've read EVERY question EVERY time I've filled out a 4473. Surely, if you have a misdemeanor charge pending in another state (and its no big deal, why else would you let it fester), you could proactively deal with it and not wait on them to find you, cuff you, and haul you away. Yes, if you have an outstanding warrant, you are a fugitive. I'm not sue why that is so hard to come to terms with. I'm okay with fugitives being barred buying guns too. Take care o' yo bidniss, then buy a gat. Order of operations...
You're line of argument is about like a gun ban idiot saying a pro gun person wants everyone to have nukes.

And yeah I'm for the death penalty for thieves rapists and mirdererd but if someone isn't in jail they have the right to arms.

This cut a piece off here and there bullshit has got is to where we are today

Felons
Misdemeanors
Domestic disputes
Depression meds
ADHD meds
Being accused of a crime?

Where is your line for being able to own guns? Because they are just going to add to that list above. All those except for the meds are currently disqualifiers

Yeah they sound like they will really abide by your decree that they shall not have firearms. Hint. Only law abiding people will pay attention to it.

And look up what finding has been given to, and the process for getting your God given rights back from .gov

QRFs?

Oh! Super Buddies club!
Yeah....you must not have read my story.

Meanwhile, after the dust settled, the Feds rounded eeeevery one of those super buddies up out west. No one stormed the castle to rescue their asses either.

I agree with you bud, but from what I'm already seeing it's easy to talk about doing super buddy shut, till it's actually time to do super buddy shit.

It's not a personal indictment of anyone, other than those I've seen go chicken shit over nothing.
Were is this story at?

Post #85, page 2
Yea I can see how that would put a bad tase in your mouth. There is no shortage of talkers. Meanwhile The gov is picking everyone off person by person, part by part, and gun by gun. They are attacking innocent people while real criminals walk the streets. Then there’s all the criminals in plain site working for the gov. We are the frog in the pot of water in the stove.. even our president had his rights violated by powerful corrupt criminals inside the gov.. So what is the answer? I don’t know but everyone has their line on the sand.. we just need to find the line that enough people have drawn. At this rate though you need multiple cashes in multiple alamos or you need a communal Alamo. At this point it might be easier to take over Venezuela and declare it a patriot state...

So what is the answer? .

Civilization ending event to wipe out the stupid, ignorant and those that live in fairy tale land.

I'm rooting for a Giant Asteroid followed by global never ending winter for a decade.

I'm not sure if you realize how cheap and easy it is to get guns & weapons for criminals, they pay pennies on the dollar for stolen guns. So it makes no difference.

I’ve never bought a gun on the black-market, nor have I bought a stolen firearm, so I’ll need to take your word on that. I have read some articles (written by flaming liberals) that guns are easier to buy than bread in some parts of the country. That guns are easily available to criminals does not mean that we should make ownership of firearms by known felons legal. That’s like saying “It’s easy to drive drunk and not get caught. We should make drunk driving legal.”

If the good people stopped being such sheep and all agreed to be required to go armed at all times, the entire criminal class would find their careers abruptly at and end after a few months of bad actors getting shot.

We are in agreement here- with the caveat that I would rather that known criminals NOT go armed legally.

Hlee your from Texas right?

Yes

What is your opinion on that Houston pd issue or that Austin issue?

You’ll need to elaborate. These cities are both sufficiently screwed up that you could be talking about a number of “issues.”

Cause you sound like a straight edger that believes everything the gov says.

I’m not sure what a “straight edger” is, but I believe neither that the government is here to help, nor that they are actively out to get me. Governments scoop up power where they can. That is the nature of government, and has been so ever since two people came together and said “What that other person is doing is wrong…”

Have you ever been arrested?

No. Do I need to be a criminal to be part of this discussion?

Ever took a oath to defend the constitution?

No. The most egregious affronts to the Constitution have been committed by those sworn to uphold it. You’ll need to find another acid test.

You never did respond about the 4473 and the more than a year thing?

Two separate questions wrapped up in one bullet point. Have you been convicted of a felony? Have you been convicted of a crime that carries a max penalty of more than 1 year? Both show serious lack of being able to make life decisions. Maybe we should consider not arming those that can’t not commit acts that would necessitate removing them from society for a year…

Aren’t one of the mag ban states felony for having said “prohibited” mag?

Don’t know.

Do you have any 30 round mags?

I do not own any illegal weapons, nor do I own any prohibited magazines.

You're line of argument is about like a gun ban idiot saying a pro gun person wants everyone to have nukes.

So, there are reasonable- dare I say “common sense”- limits to the 2A?

And yeah I'm for the death penalty for thieves rapists and mirdererd but if someone isn't in jail they have the right to arms.

If the prison system wasn’t chronically underfunded and overcrowded I think we could agree, because everyone on the outside could be trusted. But…

https://www.nij.gov/topics/corrections/recidivism/pages/welcome.aspx

 Within three years of release, about two-thirds (67.8 percent) of released prisoners were rearrested.

 Within five years of release, about three-quarters (76.6 percent) of released prisoners were rearrested.

 Of those prisoners who were rearrested, more than half (56.7 percent) were arrested by the end of the first year.

 Property offenders were the most likely to be rearrested, with 82.1 percent of released property offenders arrested for a new crime compared with 76.9 percent of drug offenders, 73.6 percent of public order offenders and 71.3 percent of violent offenders.

We used to call prisons penitentiaries- root word penitent, and reformatories- root word reform. Their roles were to be places where criminals could reflect on their crimes and to learn how to be productive members of society. Prisons now serve as graduate schools for criminals. Once they have been inside, at least we know who is likely to violate the rights of others again. Fuck them.

This cut a piece off here and there bullshit has got is to where we are today

Felons
Misdemeanors
Domestic disputes
Depression meds
ADHD meds
Being accused of a crime?

Where is your line for being able to own guns? Because they are just going to add to that list above. All those except for the meds are currently disqualifiers

“11b- Are you under indictment or information in any court for a felony, or any other crime for which the judge could imprison you for more than one year?”
Not exactly the same as “being accused of a crime.”

“11i- Have you ever been convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence?”
That’s a bit more specific than misdemeanors

The above notwithstanding, “red flag laws” and Trump’s quote to the effect of “Take their guns now and give them due process later” are both total bullshit.

Yeah they sound like they will really abide by your decree that they shall not have firearms. Hint. Only law abiding people will pay attention to it.

And look up what finding has been given to, and the process for getting your God given rights back from .gov

As I have said above, that guns are easily obtainable illegally for criminals does not mean that they should be legally obtainable by criminals. Getting your rights back should be hard. Your life decisions led you to a place where the rest of society said "He's a danger to himself and to others. He needs help. He needs reform. He needs to be locked away from polite society. He cannot be trusted with the liberties we enjoy as members of a free society." As they say "You done messed up A-A-ron!"

Another Cali story. A friend had been given super strong pain meds by his medical doctor, which altered his thinking. One morning he grabbed his pistol, put it in the car, and drove around for 20 minutes. His wife was worried about him, and called the police. When he returned, they searched the car and found the loaded gun under the front seat. He had done nothing but drive his car, did not remove the pistol from the pistol rug.

He went to court, and his medical doctor came with him. she testified that the temporary irrational behavior was the result of the heavy drugs she had prescribed. Result, his 2A rights were permanently taken away by the libtard judge. Perhaps I should say communist/totalitarian/hollier than thou judge.

It would be more amusing if not so sad to see someone with such strong opinions about so many things they know nothing about. Hlee never served, hlee never been arrested and he obviously sees being arrested one and the same as someone who has been convicted and sentenced. He obviously cares not for the constitution as a whole. He is obviously the type that will comply with any and all regulations and march in step right to a concentration camp while talking about all the “felons”. Hlee your making Texas look bad. You belong in California. And when your there I hope some leo or family member decides to consider you a safety risk to you or others. If I could make sure my sacrifices to MY country didn’t cover certain people, you’d be on the list. Hlee this is the last time I will address you or your comments. I’ve clearly spent far more time and air than your worth.

Another Cali story. A friend had been given super strong pain meds by his medical doctor, which altered his thinking. One morning he grabbed his pistol, put it in the car, and drove around for 20 minutes. His wife was worried about him, and called the police. When he returned, they searched the car and found the loaded gun under the front seat. He had done nothing but drive his car, did not remove the pistol from the pistol rug.

He went to court, and his medical doctor came with him. she testified that the temporary irrational behavior was the result of the heavy drugs she had prescribed. Result, his 2A rights were permanently taken away by the libtard judge. Perhaps I should say communist/totalitarian/hollier than thou judge.

I would disagree. I would say his 2nd amendment rights we're taken away because of his wife's betrayal. Not that I agree that they should have been taken for any reason.

I would say his 2nd amendment rights we're taken away because of his wife's betrayal.

Women... and men who act like women are the Communist's best friends and most effective tools in destroying freedom & liberty.
Your wives / girlfriends / in laws / daughters are the ones you really have to watch out for.

It would be more amusing if not so sad to see someone with such strong opinions about so many things they know nothing about. Hlee never served, hlee never been arrested and he obviously sees being arrested one and the same as someone who has been convicted and sentenced. He obviously cares not for the constitution as a whole. He is obviously the type that will comply with any and all regulations and march in step right to a concentration camp while talking about all the “felons”. Hlee your making Texas look bad. You belong in California. And when your there I hope some leo or family member decides to consider you a safety risk to you or others. If I could make sure my sacrifices to MY country didn’t cover certain people, you’d be on the list. Hlee this is the last time I will address you or your comments. I’ve clearly spent far more time and air than your worth.

So, only those that served are invited to have an opinion? Talk about statist...

Oh, wait, you can play if you've been arrested. No, being arrested is not the same as being convicted, but it is also not a disqualifying disposition. It is not germane to the conversation, as having been arrested does not disqualify you from owning or buying a firearm. But, currently being indicted is. Those facing trial should probably get their house in order before buying more guns.

I suggest that you are reading much more into what I wrote than was put into it. Read the actual words.

I've lived in California, it didn't take.

So, we’re not exchanging Christmas cards this year? :cry:

Last edited:
Women... and men who act like women are the Communist's best friends and most effective tools in destroying freedom & liberty.
Your wives / girlfriends / in laws / daughters are the ones you really have to watch out for.

Exactly. Dude probably asked for her permission to buy the gun in the first place.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Actually his wife, seeing that he was affected by the meds and that he was driving in a car with a LOADED GUN, was worried about him. She is indoctrinated and manipulated by the media, but meant no harm.

Actually his wife, seeing that he was affected by the meds and that he was driving in a car with a LOADED GUN, was worried about him. She is indoctrinated and manipulated by the media, but meant no harm.

You don't understand, womenz iz evil. Eve picked the forbidden fruit in the garden of edin. Can't be trusted...

The worst kind of Communist tool... they think they are turning you in for your own good... twice as dangerous.

Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie
So, only those that served are invited to have an opinion? Talk about statist...

Oh, wait, you can play if you've been arrested. No, being arrested is not the same as being convicted, but it is also not a disqualifying disposition. It is not germane to the conversation, as having been arrested does not disqualify you from owning or buying a firearm. But, currently being indicted is. Those facing trial should probably get their house in order before buying more guns.

I suggest that you are reading much more into what I wrote than was put into it. Read the actual words.

I've lived in California, it didn't take.

So, we’re not exchanging Christmas cards this year? :cry:
So would you call me a bad person for being arrested for beating the shit out of a child molester?

Hey! A criminal is a criminal bud! Aren't you paying attention?

?
Was just checking if he was sticking to his story.
That whole cluster fuck ended up costing me a bunch of splainin.
Basically told said child molester to stay put until the police arrived.
Well he bolted when they showed,so I disabled him.
This happened in 1985,I'd hate to go through that in todays climate.
My luck I'd end up being Jussies roommate

See that's the thing that some of you folks just can't seem to get through your thick skull.
I don't care how angelic you THINK you are, you have committed a felony. There are lots of sources on this fact but here was the first one I came accross:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.mic....egularly-commit-felonies-without-realizing-it

It's simple math, and the powers that be know it. Divide and conquer, that is their goal.
"Hey, you don't want to be seen supporting felons do you?"
Problem is, these "felons" aren't dangerous enough to be in a jail cell. Matter of fact they just let these felons live unhindered and unfettered on the same street where your kid plays hopscotch....ok that is dated. The same street your kid rides his bigwheel.

But you are ok with them not owning guns cause they are felons, or they committed a "qualifying crime" or they "ain't all there" according to some LGBT loving psychologist, or some liberal prick doctor.

Nah...some of you are pretty smug in your belief that "it can't happen to you". Don't be so sure there Mr. Clean. Gonna be a real wakeup call when it's your rights in their crosshairs.

When Jefferson said "free men" he was speaking of white landowning males, so we can dispense with holding him up as the pinnacle of egalitarianism...

Statistically speaking Whites and Asians have such a low crime rate that they should be given more gun privileges rather than less. Hell the government should provide training, guns and ammo since we tend to improve the world.

Got no problem with that in the future ethnostates. Similarly in my ethnostate it should be harder for a more violent brown person to obtain weapons as they are proven to be 10x plus more violent.

I will do what is right. Legal and illegal went down different roads than right and wrong a long time ago.
Oh I agree,but by doing what I did, it took a lot of time and money to get out of it.
The judge was not impressed by me coming from a upstanding family of the community.
Would I do it again,in a heartbeat.

Oh I agree,but by doing what I did, it took a lot of time and money to get out of it.
The judge was not impressed by me coming from a upstanding family of the community.
Would I do it again,in a heartbeat.
Yup. It makes me sick how an illegal or lgbtxyz has more rights than we do. They really don’t like it when you show them that you don’t need them. I’ve heard the “you should have called us first” line once or twice.

See that's the thing that some of you folks just can't seem to get through your thick skull.
I don't care how angelic you THINK you are, you have committed a felony. There are lots of sources on this fact but here was the first one I came accross:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.mic....egularly-commit-felonies-without-realizing-it

It's simple math, and the powers that be know it. Divide and conquer, that is their goal.
"Hey, you don't want to be seen supporting felons do you?"
Problem is, these "felons" aren't dangerous enough to be in a jail cell. Matter of fact they just let these felons live unhindered and unfettered on the same street where your kid plays hopscotch....ok that is dated. The same street your kid rides his bigwheel.

But you are ok with them not owning guns cause they are felons, or they committed a "qualifying crime" or they "ain't all there" according to some LGBT loving psychologist, or some liberal prick doctor.

Nah...some of you are pretty smug in your belief that "it can't happen to you". Don't be so sure there Mr. Clean. Gonna be a real wakeup call when it's your rights in their crosshairs.

The closest I've gotten to any of those examples is posting on "the hide" with you fuckers.

Worse than that he's the kind that would turn you in for "illegal arms "

Choose your friends and acquaintances wisely.

Women voting leads to socialism / communism. That mothering instinct and making decisions based on emotion isnt a good thing for voting

Self defense is a basic HUMAN right. Just like access to clean water and food. Meaning NO ONE can 'own' the water or the wild life/vegetation. Private property are paramount but you can't damn rivers, pollute or poison water sources that crosses your property nor can you keep anyone from navigating those waters. You also cannot "trap" wildlife in such a way that it negatively effects the health of that wildlife source. < Lot's of interpretation to that last statement. ? Fences are to be built to keep people/wildlife out, not in.

Regardless of who or what you've done in the past. If you're a danger to society, you should be under lock and key and/or supervision. Parole or probation = no gun. Both of these are just like being in jail/prison except society and the judicial system is giving you a break by allowing you to mingle in society as this is likely better than keeping you under lock and key on the public's dime. Once you've completed your sentence, ALL your rights are restored.

The judiciary system is a complete other thread though and that's where most of the 'problems' come from and are continued.

There are way to many problems with the system and the status quo. We have people that are legal law abiding citizens that are denied their rights. Since the felon issue keeps coming up though.. as a lot of people have said already, it should be a all or nothing thing.. If you can’t be trusted with a gun you should be locked up. If you can kill with a gun you can kill with a pencil or bare hands.. this is not just one issue though it is many.. starting with the prison industrial complex. People being locked up should not be making money going into private pockets. People in prisons should have to work. They should have opportunity to learn and learn skills within reason. There is no need for t.v. Though. The prison should be self sufficient.. you have all that manpower, have em in the garden. Have them make repairs to buildings. Have them fix cars. If one actually regrets the decisions he has made give him the tools and options to start making better choices. Then there’s the judges, and all the cases of people incarcerated that turned out they really were innocent.