• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2 point slings

SQUATCH

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 20, 2010
In a Cave
Just curious on two point slings being used out there. I just came across one I haven't seen yet called Huskey Amentum Slider Sling and looks pretty legit. Just seeing if anyone has used this or any other slings being used. Would like to run one on an AR and also my 870.

Re: 2 point slings

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: YourMotherTrebek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Vickers, end of story</div></div> This.

I've used the Blue Force Gear (Larry Vickers) and the VTAC. I first went with the Blue Force. I liked the sliding buckle and no loose webbing dangling around. However, it would not adjust tight enough for my liking. I measure about 41" around the chest. I now use VTAC because of the greater range of adustment. Both are of good quality and are used on my AR platforms.

Thanks for the suggestions. I am 58" jacket (thanks to power lifting) so I need to make sure the sling fits adequately. Sounds like the VTAC might suit for better range of size so we'll see what happens.