• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

20 posts then banned ?

What if we're all banned and none of us know it yet.....and at the end of the movie we're going to realize we've been banned the entire time???
Like the movie Flight 7500? But they are actually dead...

19 posts and quiet.

OP, 9mm or 45acp for SD? Come on, waddya think?

Now I get it...i dont recall reading that one or it would have made more sense...gaming the system per say to reach 100 posts which then gave you access to something people wanted access too...now the 20 post limit thing makes total sense as it had bearing at a different time or under a different system/set of rules per say. I read the supporter part a few weeks ago about the PX and wasnt sure if it applied to buying stuff as well so the easy answer for me was to simply upgrade my account....to be honest and I'll probably catch a bunch of crap for saying this but...i thought the upgrade cost was ridiculously cheap but not from a "utilizing the PX" type of viewpoint....but from a viewpoint of how much knowledge I've gained so far from freely reading here on this site...knowledge is power and members here freely give it...to me that's worth a great deal more than the pocket change to upgrade my account...I've ran a few servers years ago myself which is different from this forum of course...but my hat off to Frank and the moderators for the time and energy they sacrifice and the members for freely sharing their knowledge...you guys have something very special here and maybe one day I'll actually be able to meaningfuly contribute 👍

To answer a few questions asked earlier...6.5 or 260...neither...6mm for me...and mil...to yours uffduh...45 of course 😉

Op , let me help clarify. The rules state that after you make post #20 you are to immediately post pictures of your gear for the resident experts to evaluate !
If you make it past that then your good to go . Good luck !

Reactions: MtnCreek
Op , let me help clarify. The rules state that after you make post #20 you are to immediately post pictures of your gear for the resident experts to evaluate !
If you make it past that then your good to go . Good luck !
Lol...i wish a had enough to justify the pics...haven't really gathered much together yet...rifle's on order...narrowing the scope down to a Razor, maybe Minox, Bushnell, Athlon, MK5, Toric or Burris...they're all good from what I've read...it's probably going to come down to the reticle which right now I think the EBR-7C wins but still studying them...it's hard for a guy who's never used them to know what he likes...how the hell's he suppose to know when he's never used them lol....I got a gamechanger bag...a crosstac shooting mat...a modded harris bipod I'll pull off the sig...and steiner hx 15x56 binoculars...thats about it so far...but I'm eyeing the Vortex Fury 5000 AB and the Bushnell LMSS II which are both out of stock...and a tripod yet to be figured out....but here's a pic to keep you happy for a minute of two =)
20210111_111628.jpg

Reactions: Maggot
Lol...i wish a had enough to justify the pics...haven't really gathered much together yet...rifle's on order...narrowing the scope down to a Razor, maybe Minox, Bushnell, Athlon, MK5, Toric or Burris...they're all good from what I've read...it's probably going to come down to the reticle which right now I think the EBR-7C wins but still studying them...it's hard for a guy who's never used them to know what he likes...how the hell's he suppose to know when he's never used them lol....I got a gamechanger bag...a crosstac shooting mat...a modded harris bipod I'll pull off the sig...and steiner hx 15x56 binoculars...thats about it so far...but I'm eyeing the Vortex Fury 5000 AB and the Bushnell LMSS II which are both out of stock...and a tripod yet to be figured out....but here's a pic to keep you happy for a minute of two =)
View attachment 7604894
^^^ He said Harris....

Ha hahahhahahahah....

Sirhr

OP, do you work in concrete? Bench 275? Have a trazillion bow kills? If not, you may be in the wrong forum.
What about a snipery ghille suit for @TheGerman to evaluate?
Have you ever been in Vietnam? Or Okinawa? At the same time?

We need to know these things....

View attachment 7604894
Of the scope you listed go with the Razor Gen II. Youll never regret it. Not top tier but good enough to do anything you want and can be found used very reasonably.

such a salty old fella gone in the prime of his typing carrier rip sir rip
1618489211253.png

What if we're all banned and none of us know it yet.....and at the end of the movie we're going to realize we've been banned the entire time???
F82FBCB6-138B-4027-8C0F-77AFE6C8A6CD.jpeg

OP, I wouldn't worry too much. I suspect not everyone here bothers to reread the rules after they have been here for a while.

I assume this is where you read this? -> https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/2021-snipers-hide-forum-rules.6920466/

After the last update to the rules, the Hide underwent an update to the PX system. You will need to upgrade to a supporter account if you want to access the PX. I am not sure if the 20 post daily speed limit is still pertinent as you work toward your first 100 posts. Good on you for familiarizing yourself with the rules of the forum though.

_________
"Our Membership makes the forum, so understand that not all members have the same level of seniority. Best practice is to learn the dynamics of our community before jumping in with both feet.

2021 Sniper’s Hide Forum Rules
[.....]
Post Exchange Requirements
[.....]
4. Padding your post count will result in a temporary banning of 1 week. If you post more than 20 posts in a single day you will be considered to be padding your post regardless of the content."

Oh and @Anointed1, for the love of all that is holy, learn how to use punctuation and how to form proper sentences and paragraphs. You might be able to get away with that shit in public school and on gaming forums, but here on SH, there is generally a more mature audience. Okay, that last is an arguable point, but you get my drift?

Wall of words gets you negative points. If you post more than twenty of them, you get banned, no matter the content. 😉

None of the old rules really apply anymore in terms of the PX

We changed everything on here, I did a monster improvement to the system last year and some improvements are still taking place - (App is in Beta)

Because we have changed systems over the years, we are not trying to clean up the back end by removing and consolidating all the various upgrade versions that took place for the last 10 years, it's a bit of a mess

So now we made it easy

you just have one account to worry about, Supporter means you can access the PX and can see the initial Training Videos

Once complete we'll have a new online training section that will be more sustainment as well for Businesses we have the commercial accounts

But there is no Post Count, There is no Time, there is no anything, it's just Supporter or Not

I missed out on the whole guy in Haiti taking pictures with a Ferrari thing; are we inferring that the velcro shoes mean its him again?
No... an even more epic twit!

I actually liked PPB as he was entertaining and always had some new scam going. Kind of like one of those sidekick guys from 70s tv.

Velcro shoes was the Green Beret ROTC winner... Oh that was funny!

Sirhr

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
View attachment 7604894
Hopefully that’s a 300 blk you’re suppressing. I’d put the Harris bipod on there for stability.

Is this green beret rotc camp an extra fee, or is it included in the standard camper experience package? Asking for a group of friends.

• Haha
Reactions: tnichols and lash
OP, do you work in concrete? Bench 275? Have a trazillion bow kills? If not, you may be in the wrong forum.
What about a snipery ghille suit for @TheGerman to evaluate?
Have you ever been in Vietnam? Or Okinawa? At the same time?

We need to know these things....
None of the above but I have been reading...

View attachment 7604937

The funniest thing about this whole thread is that the OP has been here since March 13th, over a month! 🤣🤣🤣

Oh and @Anointed1, for the love of all that is holy, learn how to use punctuation and how to form proper sentences and paragraphs. You might be able to get away with that shit in public school and on gaming forums, but here on SH, there is generally a more mature audience. Okay, that last is an arguable point, but you get my drift?

Wall of words gets you negative points. If you post more than twenty of them, you get banned, no matter the content. 😉
Been doing aot of reading this last month here....out of respect for the members is seemed better to just shut up and read initially then ask a bunch of questions...since then a lot of them have been answered by searching and reading other threads.

As far as my punctuation and sentance structure goes....i could give a fuk less if you like and approve of it or not...just so the more "mature audience" like yourself knows 😉

View attachment 7604967

Velcro shoes......

No need to be coy with us.
What are your bow kills like?
Been to Haiti lately?
Yeah i havent been able to walk right for almost a year...just got over cancer and have needed back surgery really bad...that had to wait while i had a stem cell transplant done that saved my life...finally got the greenlight two weeks ago to get the surgery...i have stenosis really bad....those shoes were the only ones i could get on my feet without help =/....I'm going to post a thread soon about the importance of you old fukrs getting your physicals done yearly...mine saved my life 👍

Been doing aot of reading this last month here....out of respect for the members is seemed better to just shut up and read initially then ask a bunch of questions...since then a lot of them have been answered by searching and reading other threads.

As far as my punctuation and sentance structure goes....i could give a fuk less if you like and approve of it or not...just so the more "mature audience" like yourself knows 😉
🤣🤣🤣

That’s pretty arrogant for a guy who doesn’t do well with reading comprehension. How many times did you read those rules to give you the impression that you would be automatically banned for having 20 posts in a month, “no matter the content”?

Carry on with your bad self. 😉

Yeah i havent been able to walk right for almost a year...just got over cancer and have needed back surgery really bad...that had to wait while i had a stem cell transplant done that saved my life...finally got the greenlight two weeks ago to get the surgery...i have stenosis really bad....those shoes were the only ones i could get on my feet without help =/....I'm going to post a thread soon about the importance of you old fukrs getting your physicals done yearly...mine saved my life 👍
Hell, I'm an old fukr and haven't had any of the bad shit you've had and I still can't put my shoes on.......almost. But, there are days when it feels like I need to go buy some velcro Florsheims.

BTW, congrats on beating the cancer, here's hoping/praying it stays away. And, best wishes/best of luck in your upcoming surgeries. As they say, "gettin' old ain't for the faint of heart"....... (y) (y) (y)

🤣🤣🤣

That’s pretty arrogant for a guy who doesn’t do well with reading comprehension. How many times did you read those rules to give you the impression that you would be automatically banned for having 20 posts in a month, “no matter the content”?

Carry on with your bad self. 😉
Haha...not really arrogant...just a matter of fact kind of guy...and my reading comprehension is certainly affected by the pills I'm still on...my memory especially according to my wife and I have no reason to doubt her...I'm actually a little fearful about all these pain meds and getting off of them...I'm up to oxycontin 40's twice a day...that's the time release crap that snared a lot of people with opiate addiction...plus 5 to 10 mg of oxycodone for breakthru pain....two weeks from today is my surgery date...a few days after that and I'll know the truth about the addiction aspects of it all....God willing I'll be able to walk away from it all...pun intended 😀

Hell, I'm an old fukr and haven't had any of the bad shit you've had and I still can't put my shoes on.......almost. But, there are days when it feels like I need to go buy some velcro Florsheims.

BTW, congrats on beating the cancer, here's hoping/praying it stays away. And, best wishes/best of luck in your upcoming surgeries. As they say, "gettin' old ain't for the faint of heart"....... (y) (y) (y)
Lol...never heard the getting old saying before...lot of truth to that...thanks for the well wishes Threadcutter....I'm almost out of the woods...I cant tell you how fortunate and blessed I feel about the cancer remission....almost died twice getting this far but I'm literally 100% cancer free...they can't even find it in my chromosomes 👍....if I can just get my back fixed now with no permanent damage to my spinal column because its been compressed for so long....I'll be able to feel my feet again and get my legs back...this last year and a half feels like it's been a road thru hell but I'm not done living and if Gods willing I'll find a way to get back to 100% 🙏

Reactions: Threadcutter308
We'll need pics of the girlfriend to proceed.
Yesterday I went to throw up a pic of the wife...no girlfriend sorry...and it dawned on me my wife got me a different phone with a bigger display because I'm on it all the time and somehow all my pics never made it on to the new one...i was shocked and pisssed at the same time because the old phone was sent in for credit toward the new one...i thought everything was lost as the old one was wiped =/...well today my smart wife found them in a backed up file...I asked her to send me a pic of herself to satisfy your request WeiserBucks and the one she sent has me in it as well...women...can't follow simple directions lol...but I thought there's suppose to be a hog board somewhere no ?...move accordingly if there is 😉

Resized_20200607_154717 (1).jpeg

By the way the new phone is a Galaxy Fold...the one where the screen actually folds....i think it's pretty dang cool...kinda like having a phone and a tablet all in one...pretty neat 👍

I had stenosis too. Where is yours?