• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos 2012 North Jersey Hot Dog Summit

Re: 2012 North Jersey Hot Dog Summit

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chansen49</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Its ZZ TOP and ZZ BOTTOM.. LOL

Ch </div></div>

Hey, if you shave your pubes and get some Gorilla Glue maybe you can look about 1/10 as good, sucker.

Chris, After: http://i.imgur.com/7orhC.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chansen49</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Its ZZ TOP and ZZ BOTTOM.. LOL

Ch </div></div>

but that was funny though, lol

I thought the one on the left looks like Tank Abbod

HOt Dog summit??? Is that what they are calling that nowadays???? you guys make a cute couple.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn, this explains a lot. I should have known Veer_G was a Muslim. </div></div>

This explains nothing. I'm not a Muslim, airhead.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn, this explains a lot. I should have known Veer_G was a Muslim. </div></div>

This explains nothing. I'm not a Muslim, airhead. </div></div>

Veer, my man.. I'm just teasing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: duke54</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sikh, not a muslim. </div></div>

duke54, I'm just trolling the man. He does the same thing when it suits him. I'm not that close-minded. Thanks though. Cheers

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rem7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Waheguru... my friend. </div></div>

Thanks. That's always good to hear.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CrazyDonkey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ain't y'all supposed to carry a scimatar around? </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">scimitar = big black latex penis... and yes, he is.</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">duke54, I'm just trolling the man. He does the same thing when it suits him. I'm not that close-minded. Thanks though. Cheers </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CrazyDonkey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ain't y'all supposed to carry a scimatar around? </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">scimitar = big black latex penis... and yes, he is.</span> </div></div>

A. The "scimitar" is called a <span style="font-style: italic">kirpan,</span> and it was under an oversized polo shirt, rather than on top of it, so as not to cause panic and hysteria.

B. Shanky, I'd tell you to go play in traffic, but there is none:

http://i.imgur.com/xKhfJ.jpg

So, why not try out I-90 and then get back to me if you can?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">duke54, I'm just trolling the man. He does the same thing when it suits him. I'm not that close-minded. Thanks though. Cheers </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CrazyDonkey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ain't y'all supposed to carry a scimatar around? </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">scimitar = big black latex penis... and yes, he is.</span> </div></div>

A. The "scimitar" is called a <span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">big black latex penis</span></span> <span style="font-weight: bold">and it was under an oversized polo shirt, rather than on top of it, so as not to cause panic and hysteria.</span>

B. Shanky, I'd tell you to go play in traffic, but there is none:

http://i.imgur.com/xKhfJ.jpg

So, why not try out I-90 and then get back to me if you can?

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: duke54</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sikh, not a muslim. </div></div>

duke54, I'm just trolling the man. He does the same thing when it suits him. I'm not that close-minded. Thanks though. Cheers </div></div> Got it. Looks cool by the way. Adios