• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2014 ROCKY MOUNTAIN STEEL QUEST - Match Announcement

Anyone who stuck it out in those conditions yesterday should be damned proud. All of the shooters did a great job of sticking with it, without such great additudes the match couldn't have ran nearly as smooth as it did. Thanks all, from W-7.

Sunday was a hoot. Broke a 10K tow rope trying to drag the boulder off the road. Most of the competitors were troopers out there, even if a bit frustrated at times. I even had to chip my way out of my truck with the FatMax to get a Burger in Cheyenne. :)

Me thinks there are some guys will be doing some cold weather reliability tested this coming winter. :)

On behalf of the match staff, I'd like to thank all the competitors for coming to test themselves at the 2014 Rocky Mountain Steel Quest.

Sunday was pretty epic! Everyone who showed up to shoot and keep going through stage 9 showed real dedication. Great job guys!

Thanks to our landowners, Darrin and Travis.

Thanks to our volunteers Keith, Roger, Rob, Casey, and Mark. Thanks to Tori for volunteering to help with medical. Thanks to the staff, Ray, Jeff, Ann.

Also thanks to all the sponsors for an excellent prize table and support throughout the year. We had teams competing from AA Targets, JP Enterprises, and Burris/Steiner.

I will post the full scores later tonight. Sorry for the delay-- still pulling stuff out of the truck and trailer.

I know the suggestion was made to shoot a match up there in the summer. What does everyone think about a dedicated "winter" match?

thanks everyone,
Zak

Am I the only one who enjoyed Sunday more than Saturday? CD put on a great match, looking forward to next year!

Definitely not!! I had a blast Sunday. That's why we pay for all this nice, expensive clothing - to stay warm!

CWINNER said it right...anyone can shoot in good weather. I haven't had that much fun in years.

Thanks to Jeff, Zak, Ray, and everyone else involved with CD's event. Well organized, well-sponsored.

Thanks to all the competitors for every bit of warm and constructive advice they gave me.

Definitely would like to see a dedicated winter match. Thanks to everyone who had a hand in making this one possible.

2014 ROCKY MOUNTAIN STEEL QUEST - Match Announcement

Is there going to be a full photo album some where like usual Zak?

Cool thanks Zak. I'll keep my eyes open for the others. I know Ray has some good footage on his phone too. Thanks for a great match! It was one of kind with the events of Sunday.

Great vid Griz. Too bad it ended before you could renegade the rifle targets!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk