• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2023 Black Friday & Veterans Day Sale Thread

Are any of the top stock manufacturers doing any sales?

Mcmillan? Manners? Ag?

Reactions: Pomyluy
How about Gamechanger bags?
I havnt seen them discounted anywhere that carries them.
Anyone come across any?

Just to contribute.....
Eurooptic has Vortex PMR rings with a 15% discount code and they pay your tax

Last edited:
There was a 10% off somewhere back a few pages on this thread I believe
I think Area 419 was "warmup", used it to order some suppressor adapters.

Straight Jacket is still doing their 10% off sitewide, $100 off chambering. Sending a MODBB from Bison over to them, can't beat chambering, muzzle threads, and cerakote for less than $500. I've had nothing but great reports from them on the 3 barrels I've got them to do this year.

If I was so inclined to get the barreled action, I think I’d pay the extra $300 and go with @bohem Patriot Valley Arms $1099 barreled action and trust their barrel making expertis, rather than take a chance I might get a good shooting barrel
Agreed, it's hard to argue with an $1100 barreled action with a custom pre-fit on it, unless you've already had a less than positive experience with a PVA order. I agree it's a risk to play the barrel lottery, I'd buy the $650 action and put a known quality pre-fit on it and not play the barrel lottery game myself.

Also Trigger Tech's BF sales started today, 20% off site wide
Focus Camera has Vortex 1x6 Razor HD Gen 2's MRAD for $1000
Boretech is going to do 25% off but just on black friday
Protektor is doing 15% off site wide

Honestly so far, while we've seen prices drop a lot this year on things and more sales/rebates, the black friday stuff so far is pretty unexciting. Lots of things in the sale ads on sites, but the discounts are pretty minor.

Last edited:
Any suggestions where I might look for a deal on a nice soft case?

I haven't checked in on this thread in a minute, Holy crap there's a lot lol. Nice. Hope everyone snags some goodies.

I'm pretty set on most stuff, maybe a viper barrel vise? See anything out there for those?

Found this one for Brownells

15% off Sitewide. Use Code BF15. Exclusions apply, see below for details. Valid 11/22/2023 - 11/26/2023

Not valid on firearms, ammo, powder, primers, and these brands: Aimpoint, Alliant, B&T USA, FN USA, Franklin Armory, Galco International, Glock, Holosun, Kahles, LabRadar, Law Tactical LLC, Leica, Leupold, Modlite Systems, Nightforce, Raven Concealment Systems, Sig Sauer, Smith & Wesson, Sturm Ruger & Company, Swarovski, Zenith Firearms, and Zermatt Arms.

Unfortunately there are fair amount of exclusions on it though. So much for "sitewide" huh?

Reactions: Jcarpenter223
Looks like the LMT stuff is 10% off when the
code is applied.
Big Tex has a couple specific rifles around 20-25% off the 9.25” rail mws (1900 ish) and the defender (1600 ish). Have to go to checkout to see. Titan defense is stating 20% off but it is actually 10%.
The whole store is already 10% off + the code is 10% off that. So kinda but not really 20%

Any Area419 Black Friday codes or sales I’m not aware of?
They just announced/started their Black Friday sale 30min ago and the site is getting MDT'd, so it must be decent.

If I was so inclined to get the barreled action, I think I’d pay the extra $300 and go with @bohem Patriot Valley Arms $1099 barreled action and trust their barrel making expertis, rather than take a chance I might get a good shooting barrel
I appreciate that sentiment. Thank you.

I think Aero did a great job getting a good action to market at a considerably low price. The factory offered barrels aren't great but I know we can remedy that for people.

I think Area 419 was "warmup", used it to order some suppressor adapters.

Straight Jacket is still doing their 10% off sitewide, $100 off chambering. Sending a MODBB from Bison over to them, can't beat chambering, muzzle threads, and cerakote for less than $500. I've had nothing but great reports from them on the 3 barrels I've got them to do this year.
That's the standard price in my shop and I stock barrels too. $500 not on sale gets you chambered, threaded, and a single color cerakote on your supplied blank. Plus I can flute if you need it.

$450 for Eotech XPS2

Reactions: Jackomason
Aero precision website had a momentary error on their website that has the rifles at 50% off plus the 30% black Friday discount....they caught on and fixed it now
@Mike Casselton AIM Surplus has Bravo stocked Solus' for $1200, actions a couple bucks under $600. Oooh, just noticed you get a free can from Brownells when you buy a Hunter variant. Didn't check if that was included in the others

Any suggestions where I might look for a deal on a nice soft case?
@oldnewguy DVOR runs nice deals on Savior Equipment soft cases frequently enough. Those cases are nice punching above the price point IMO. Maybe check there. I've bought a few of them, some for me and some for gifts to others.

Edit: Not quite sure what you had in mind, but here are a few I found today. There are more if you use "Savior" as a keyword in the search box on their site. These sale prices end 2 days from 11/22/23.

Last edited:
Was hoping their ZERO press would be on sale...maybe on Friday

IMG_0347.jpeg

@oldnewguy DVOR runs nice deals on Savior Equipment soft cases frequently enough. Those cases are nice punching above the price point IMO. Maybe check there. I've bought a few of them, some for me and some for gifts to others.

Edit: Not quite sure what you had in mind, but here are a few I found today. There are more if you use "Savior" as a keyword in the search box on their site. These sale prices end 2 days from 11/22/23.

Just be aware that Dvor is owned by Optics Planet, so buyer beware.

Reactions: LeftyJason
Real Avid has 20% off the site
B&T has their usual 25% off blems
JP has 10% off the site
Spyderco has their MAP holiday now

Some sites are interesting you click on their sale and there's 1000+ items, no one is sifting through all that (I hope!).

Reactions: R_A_W