• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2023 Black Friday & Veterans Day Sale Thread

Just be aware that Dvor is owned by Optics Planet, so buyer beware.
@kindabitey Correct. For Bags and accessories, they've done alright by me. For optics, we've had our rounds. Thus far there has always been someone within the company to emerge and assist in resolving my issues. Others have done me a solid once or twice. I've been dealing with them for a few years.

Reactions: dlouie87
We're starting our BFCM sales of with a big discount on our Tikka Elite Hybrid Chassis - marked down to $500

quick hits:
  • CTR Mag compatible
  • 6061 chassis with carbon fiber handguard
  • ready to take stock and grip of your choosing
    • our own fixed and folding stocks are coming down the pipeline
  • weights approx 21oz, need to get a better scale.

6D45F3AC-1ED5-469B-A79D-E4AC09756437_1024x1024.jpg

https://rustynutsdesigns.com/products/elite-hybrid-chassis-tikka

RRS ever do Black Friday deals? AMP is probably gonna take all my money but I can dream anyway🤣

@oldnewguy DVOR runs nice deals on Savior Equipment soft cases frequently enough. Those cases are nice punching above the price point IMO. Maybe check there. I've bought a few of them, some for me and some for gifts to others.

Edit: Not quite sure what you had in mind, but here are a few I found today. There are more if you use "Savior" as a keyword in the search box on their site. These sale prices end 2 days from 11/22/23.

I'll give a plus one to the savior cases, been running a few for several years and have had no issues.

I'll give a plus one to the savior cases, been running a few for several years and have had no issues.

I think I will pick up the Urban Warrior version. I don't know exactly what I want, and I hate to drop $200-300 on something nice, and then decide it's not what I really needed.

Reactions: Ezana4CE
Real Avid has 20% off the site
B&T has their usual 25% off blems
JP has 10% off the site
Spyderco has their MAP holiday now

Some sites are interesting you click on their sale and there's 1000+ items, no one is sifting through all that (I hope!).
What’s the best way to find the best pricing on the Spyderco stuff?

I'd guess all the big knife stores are going to do the spyderco MAP holiday, but Blade HQ is for sure, I believe DLT is as well

Reactions: aviumvenator
That's the standard price in my shop and I stock barrels too. $500 not on sale gets you chambered, threaded, and a single color cerakote on your supplied blank. Plus I can flute if you need it.
Do you have a 25 prc reamer with something similar to the AW SPEC to avoid the clickerS?

I think Area 419 was "warmup", used it to order some suppressor adapters.

Straight Jacket is still doing their 10% off sitewide, $100 off chambering. Sending a MODBB from Bison over to them, can't beat chambering, muzzle threads, and cerakote for less than $500. I've had nothing but great reports from them on the 3 barrels I've got them to do this year.
Expired. No good.

I’m getting “this code has expired” with WARMUP at Area 419. Or it might just not apply to AW mags and that’s the default error message.

Anyone have a line on discounted Xeros going on sale?

How about Gamechanger bags?
I havnt seen them discounted anywhere that carries them.
Anyone come across any?

Just to contribute.....
Eurooptic has Vortex PMR rings with a 15% discount code and they pay your tax
If you shoot PRS they have a code that works year-round.

I’m getting “this code has expired” with WARMUP at Area 419. Or it might just not apply to AW mags and that’s the default error message.

Anyone have a line on discounted Xeros going on sale?
area 419 seems to have stuff already marked down for BF, no code needed. for example their hellfire brake.

The launch sale of an affordable, highly accurate barreled action is now on:

Now that I have secured a supply of the Solus receivers we can confidently offer barreled actions for a killer price tag. Yes, Aero offers a barreled action as well for the same price. They do not offer it with our level of barrel quality, nor do they offer anything customization on caliber, contour, length or finish options.

This pricing will be set until Dec 31st at which time we will evaluate it based on the potential price increases looming from Aero and many other places in the industry.

Projected lead times are in the product description.View attachment 8274645View attachment 8274646
View attachment 8274647
IMG_1089.jpeg
IMG_1088.png

Has anyone come across AICS long action mags on sale? I’m looking for 300 WM CIP.

Does anyone know how much MPA discounts their blems for BF? I want one of their chassis, but I'm going to try to jump on the MDT sale if I can't figure out what MPA does (if anything)

Jump on the MDT sale? Good luck with that. Their website runs like its on dial up during Black Friday.

Reactions: Trent A
But they get is all back with their shipping charges.
Yep. Brownell with 15%off, if u have their free ship, is cheaper, at least on the hellfire. But either way, area419 is getting your money...

As noted above, sendit code is free ship at a419

Last edited:
Reactions: Flea21
Hard to say if they will restock but locked and loaded had winchester 9mm 115gr for $15/100. There were only a couple when I just looked so not really great unless they restock, limit was 10.

• Wow
Reactions: BurtG and Trent A
I haven't found anything that says SAC dies or Whidden dies will be on sale other than some at midway being discounted. Anyone know of elsewhere to get whidden click adjust dies for a good discount?

Wouldn't that mean it's started? Today is 11-23.

The pictures sometimes get all jacked up and won't center in my screen so I have to move them and hold them in place to read it so I lay have missed something