• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2023 Black Friday & Veterans Day Sale Thread

Sorry if this has been asked and answered but does anyone have an insight to if AMP will have any BF / cyber Monday deals on their MKII annealers? Or anyone know who may still carry them and offer holiday sales?

1700202533124.png

Anyone know what bullet central has planned? I need another Bix and a low sear to go with it, and if I can save a couple bucks next week I'll wait to order then.

Anyone know what bullet central has planned? I need another Bix and a low sear to go with it, and if I can save a couple bucks next week I'll wait to order then.
You want a tacsport two stage? 😀

Yup MDT is an excellent company. My jabs at their Black Friday computer issues is just having fun with them. I was only bummed because I wanted another Ckyepod because it’s the best bipod I have ever used. I got some great deals on mags when the site was working so I was happy in the long run.

Same here, great company to deal with, thanks MDT!

TM6

The launch sale of an affordable, highly accurate barreled action is now on:

Now that I have secured a supply of the Solus receivers we can confidently offer barreled actions for a killer price tag. Yes, Aero offers a barreled action as well for the same price. They do not offer it with our level of barrel quality, nor do they offer anything customization on caliber, contour, length or finish options.

This pricing will be set until Dec 31st at which time we will evaluate it based on the potential price increases looming from Aero and many other places in the industry.

Projected lead times are in the product description.
Right Oblique on truck.png
600yd Hornady 140 factory.png

120 GMX 355yd 8rd.jpg

The launch sale of an affordable, highly accurate barreled action is now on:

Now that I have secured a supply of the Solus receivers we can confidently offer barreled actions for a killer price tag. Yes, Aero offers a barreled action as well for the same price. They do not offer it with our level of barrel quality, nor do they offer anything customization on caliber, contour, length or finish options.

This pricing will be set until Dec 31st at which time we will evaluate it based on the potential price increases looming from Aero and many other places in the industry.

Projected lead times are in the product description.
So it says the #4 contour can't be threaded. I'm doing my math correct, an 18" barrel has a muzzle diameter of .750"
Is that warning there for people who want long barrels?

So it says the #4 contour can't be threaded. I'm doing my math correct, an 18" barrel has a muzzle diameter of .750"
Is that warning there for people who want long barrels?
Correct.

It's also a reduced options list as compared to what we offer in full custom Osprey prefits because frankly, it's too costly to produce the barrels at this overall price point and still make anything. The smorgasborg of options isn't viable here. That's also why there isn't an option for a carbon blank.

Reactions: BenW
MidwayUSA starts their sale Nov 20. Not sure how much of a savings they will be offering.

I just bought 2 Grayboe Phoenix2 stocks with bottom metals. When I asked if they were going to do any sales for BF they said they were starting early. Just use their in site message system and ask for the pre=Black Friday sale price.
I got 20% off my entire order.
Just be aware they are building to order, so there will be a wait time...

Reactions: sporterboy
I've been working with Dan with Inline Fabrication to set up my new reloading room. I will post on so.e other relevant threads also but here's the code for Black Friday Inline Fab . It won't go active until after 5pm Wednesday pacific time.

Code is: BLACKFRIDAY23

Its 15% off site wide

Reactions: sporterboy
Has anyone come across pre-BF sals on cases? I’m looking for a Pelican/Storm IM3300 or Nanuk 950.

Has anyone come across pre-BF sals on cases? I’m looking for a Pelican/Storm IM3300 or Nanuk 950.
I haven't seen one but I IM messaged optics planet when I got mine and got a crazy deal on a coyote one. If you deal with them (and I understand why some don't) then I'd try that out. They will discount certain things sometimes way more than you'd think.

There's a good deal on one on dvor.com now but it's not going to be long enough for precision rifle I don't think.

What about aimpoint? Anyone know where a deal me be had on a micro t2?

The Sniper’s Hide duality of “Don’t be a poor,” accompanied by “Hey, check out this sale and discount,” fascinates me.

-Stan

You've got it backwards. Don't be a poor is code for make sure you have nice stuff that works. But in order to buy more nice stuff use every bargain you can find.

Harbor Freight has their Apache brand cases on sale this week. Perhaps one of them will work at a good price?

I bought one of those things for my inspection camera, it fell out of the back of my van and half of the hinge assembly busted. Only harbor freight could make thick molded plastic fragile AF.

Reactions: Trent A
I bought one of those things for my inspection camera, it fell out of the back of my van and half of the hinge assembly busted. Only harbor freight could make thick molded plastic fragile AF.
Fair enough. I don't have one personally but the rifle cases seem well-liked.

Aero Precision - up to 30% off site wide

They launched clear, gold and purple color options.

Complete comp rifle for $1,053! Solus receivers for $630, 17” comp chassis for $520, complete rifles on sale. Good deals.
View attachment 8276811

Last edited:
Reactions: Oldloser