• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2023 Black Friday & Veterans Day Sale Thread

Out of stock right now but if they restock Primary Arms has Solus actions for $619, lowest price I've seen. Worth putting in an email notification for.

Also not black friday, but one can find a lot of good prices by putting the UPC into a site like gun.deals. For example Bushnell Match Pro ED 5-30 for under $600, Sig Kilo 6k under $800, etc.. I've found a lot of really good prices doing this year round.

Got the enter button on computer all lubed up in anticipation of getting my MDT BF order entered in under a second, otherwise the site will crash and I'll be shit out of luck.

TM6

:)

1699360504074.png

I know we say this every year, but I believe we're ready this time! 🥲

- Josh

I'm conflicted on this. I really hope the website can handle the volume.
But at the same time, I find it kind of amusing that it gets absolutely crushed every year.
And finally, it usually works out for people who technically missed the deals because of your outstanding customer service and honoring a lot of those sale prices even though the limited quantities were gone already.

Aero Solus chassis (cerakoted colors) are 35% off right now. The 17” competition chassis is $565.

Last edited:
AG composite has their adj. chalk branch stock on sale $495 ($300 off) and M5 bottom metal for $100 ($50 off). Have to call to get the fall sale price

Reactions: Austan
I’m hoping a barrel maker has a cost effective 308 win barrel with a Savage small shank; PVA usually has some decent sales, but not in 308 Win; maybe this time they will.

Last edited:
All I really want is a BA mount. Are you saying steer clear if they are on backorder?
Even in stock stuff. I would buy from a retailer like Altus or A419. You're paying to not get jerked around. Better yet, buy a Hawkins heavy tactical. I have both mounts. Small parts on the BA like to rust.

All I really want is a BA mount. Are you saying steer clear if they are on backorder?
I get MPA stuff - specifically their one piece scope mount and their new two piece scope mounts regularly - no issues and no extended wait.

Reactions: Faronth