• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2023 Black Friday & Veterans Day Sale Thread

I/m trying not to spend $$ right now to save some in a few weeks. I need a chassis, an ARC action and a barrel for a 7prc build :)

Not a Black Friday deal, but more worthy than the paltry 10-15% some sites will throw us to show their appreciation, so thought I would share...usually a week long, but no playing around this year—ends in 48 hours.

1699569544628.png

Show me where they hurt you.
I love the MDT sale! I’ve bought multiple ACCs, piles of mags, I have a HNT26….I might need a Ckye pod this year, maybe an ACC elite 🤷‍♂️

I also love that it typically turns into a shitshow. Im glad MDT thinks they are prepared, but a part of me is hoping it implodes immediately😆

And not that this is news to anyone, but the MDT crew is top notch. CS is unbeatable.

Does any do a nightforce sale? Also looking to pickup a XLR envy chassis.
XLR has done a Black Friday sale for at least the last two years, could be longer.
I have not seen the email for their BF sale this year yet.

I ordered a MPA Matrix Pro chassis in October. Quoted lead time for the build was 4-6 weeks. I received it in 3 weeks. What the hell did you order that took 6 months?
I've ordered 3 or 4 chassis from them but I stopped buying anything direct about three years ago due to 6 and 8 mo waits, no replies to emails requesting updates, or bland copy and paste replies.

Hey I got a new Ckye-Pod for 40% off because of that site crash so I ain’t complaining.

And I didn't get one for the same reason. On when the sale started, in the cart, go to check out and crash. No bipod for me. They really need to get their site fixed.

I've ordered 3 or 4 chassis from them but I stopped buying anything direct about three years ago due to 6 and 8 mo waits, no replies to emails requesting updates, or bland copy and paste replies.

I've been ordering stuff from them since 2016 and never had issues like that. Sorry to hear about it. Certainly not my experience and you're the first person I've heard complain about MPA. Three years ago was during covid BS, so take that with a grain of salt.

I've been ordering stuff from them since 2016 and never had issues like that. Sorry to hear about it. Certainly not my experience and you're the first person I've heard complain about MPA. Three years ago was during covid BS, so take that with a grain of salt.
Bro, their shit is widespread. It's been all over this site. Even if it's new to you, doesn't mean it's news.

I ordered a MPA Matrix Pro chassis in October. Quoted lead time for the build was 4-6 weeks. I received it in 3 weeks. What the hell did you order that took 6 months?
I've canceled multiple orders after waiting 6 months past expected delivery or with no response after multiple attempts at contact as to delivery date.
You must be one of the people on the cool kid list. I'm of the opinion they either drop everything to get someone's order out or don't give a shit about it.

Vortex Impact 4000 Laser Rangefinder - $1799.99
Code: IMPACT

vortext impact 4000.jpg

Reactions: FNG1001
I've canceled multiple orders after waiting 6 months past expected delivery or with no response after multiple attempts at contact as to delivery date.
You must be one of the people on the cool kid list. I'm of the opinion they either drop everything to get someone's order out or don't give a shit about it.

Weird. I'm not cool. I'm not a kid. I'm not on any list. I order my stuff through their site. Magically, the stuff I ordered shows up. Go figure. Only once has an order extended past their initial lead time.

Aero Precision is all 20% off Veterans Weekend Sale. That’s $720 actions and $1720 complete rifles in the comp chassis, along with everything else.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarshallDodge
Anarchy Outdoors is doing a weekend flash sale on the Send It MV3 e-level. $180 plus tax and shipping.

Any good deals on the impact 737r SA 308BF? Maybe even with a 6 dasher barrel already on it?