• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2023 Black Friday & Veterans Day Sale Thread

We are super happy with how the website held up against the onslaught!

-Paige
I received an email code, but don’t know what for or if it could be applied at checkout. I tried at checkout, but was told “not valid”…

@MDT_Josh @MDT_OFFICIAL

Thanks for the great work this year on getting this sale and the site working! As a person in tech - curious what did you do differently this year? Did you yell at Shopify?
I can't say for sure what changed, but I do know that there was a TON of additional preparation this year that we thought we had accomplished last year but hadn't.

PS: Shopify is NOT gun friendly, so we quit using them a few years ago ;)

Reactions: Oldloser
I placed an order on MDT and got an order number, buy when I check my account, it doesn't show up.

I placed an order on MDT and got an order number, buy when I check my account, it doesn't show up.
If you signed out as a guest, it will not show up in your account. However, we will still have the information on our end.

-Paige

Reactions: Gwak2006
1700791451601.png

Reactions: Oldloser
Well heck…tried to get a HNT26 blemish for a REM clone short action. Selected it, went through the motions to head to check out, then got the dreaded “not available”

• Sad
Reactions: CaptNkllm
Anything from American rifle company?

ARC usually only does a July 4th sale, but you can stack the 15% off at Brownells plus 3% active junky for 18% off m-brace mounts and rings and other ARC stuff at Brownells. Might be able to find a better deal at another dealer that stocks ARC stuff.

So I did my Inline Fabrication big order and got 15% off , I have my double alpha order ready (Code: BF23) I could use it with a $900 cart, and I've got Amazon loaded with a few things for me but mainly Christmas presents. I haven't been able to find whidden click adjust dies anywhere but midway with my birthday discount (which isn't very much).

Anyone know anywhere with a better discount for whidden click adjust die sets????

Last edited:
Any deals on short actions? Something on the lighter side preferably.

I got in the MDT sale right as it opened, got a SA HNT26 folder drama free at 40% off, then a good bit later realized I needed magazines so I went back and ordered those at 40% off drama free as well.

I got in the MDT sale right as it opened, got a SA HNT26 folder drama free at 40% off, then a good bit later realized I needed magazines so I went back and ordered those at 40% off drama free as well.

Like the gentleman said above, best BF deal on a quality short action with the code. Out of stock it seems, but maybe they honor back orders?

There are other available actions on the site that benefit from the discount code.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oldloser and Jnull

Kelblys Nanook at Brownells is $1135 with their coupon code.

Edit: nevermind, looks like adl/bdl.

Well heck…tried to get a HNT26 blemish for a REM clone short action. Selected it, went through the motions to head to check out, then got the dreaded “not available”
Because I stole "the precious". Tracking number comes tomorrow right? Delivery Saturday?

Kelblys Nanook at Brownells is $1135 with their coupon code.

Edit: nevermind, looks like adl/bdl.

Kelblys site says they work with aics mags too so I should be good with the HNT26 chassis, thank you.

Reactions: Secant
ARC usually only does a July 4th sale, but you can stack the 15% off at Brownells plus 3% active junky for 18% off m-brace mounts and rings and other ARC stuff at Brownells. Might be able to find a better deal at another dealer that stocks ARC stuff.
I was looking around for any discount on some ARC rings and the best I could find was the Brownells so I went with that.

MDT site stayed up!

Stuff in your cart should be good for 15 minutes. My little girl was upset that when we went to checkout she had to go back and pick something else. How could you do that to her? :O

We are good. Once it comes it, it has to get cerakoted before it goes under the tree...
Yeah, problem is this year they allowed it to start early. ACC Elite gone by 5:04 cst/3:04pst

Reactions: Gettin'By