• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2023 Black Friday & Veterans Day Sale Thread

Looks like SAC is having some technical difficulties. Hopefully it's resolved soon, I don't think their sale even went live.
Screenshot_20231124_002120_Chrome.jpg

Looks like SAC is having some technical difficulties. Hopefully it's resolved soon, I don't think their sale even went live.
Technical difficulties for sure. It "went live" briefly and the images for items had the "Sale" icon on the top left, but all the prices were regular price even when added to cart. That was at 11:05pm CST.

Technical difficulties for sure. It "went live" briefly and the images for items had the "Sale" icon on the top left, but all the prices were regular price even when added to cart. That was at 11:05pm CST.
I seen the icons but couldn't remember if they were there before or not since they had the regular discounted prices (325 vs 360 for sizing dies). I'm wondering how long I should give it before I give up.

I need a set or two of 34mm 1.26 or 1.45 height Vortex PMR or Seekins or similar. Any deals out there?

MDT site worked flawlessly and I got everything I was looking for 😎👍

It’s back, but nothing’s marked down.

Edit: the vises aren’t marked down 🙄
Website prices are definitely weird. Some items are marked down according to the sales price in the email but others aren't, such as

1700806907206.png
1700806931853.png

I grabbed what I could lol not sure if item was priced correctly but here’s my order number. Thank you

ORDER #80553​

Has anyone tried one of those EuroOptics 30% off Vortex certs on top of their Black Friday sale prices? I’m assuming they won’t stack, but was wondering if anyone has actually given it a go?

@MinnesotaMulisha How’d you like that scope? IIRC they don’t have an illuminated reticle. The 3-15 ffp is currently going for $600+. Sales don't look too substantial for Black Friday 10% off site wide https://swfa.com/scopes/swfa-ss/ but they're being chinsey giving away a bubble level and sunshade with purchases. I'm not impressed with a lot to Black Friday sales this year. Lotta bullshit 10% - 15% off crap is mostly what I'm seeing so far. Hopefully tomorrow things change for some retailers.
The scope is solid. Not illuminated, but great for an AR or something that doesn’t need a lot of magnification.

I sold it to my dad and he’s got it on his deer rifle.

We put him on steel to 800 yards before he had trouble with his glasses.

The scope tracks well also.

Reactions: Trent A
MDT site running flawless today

I would hope so. I’d imagine there isn’t a whole lot of traffic going through there now that all the prime gear has been picked over. Or am I missing something? Do they periodically add things or anything like that? This is my first year even hearing that this MDT annual sale was even a thing, so I may very well be unaware of something that would draw more traffic back today?

I know I saw one other person post something or another about this site, but don’t recall much actually being said about it. After demonstrating my serious lack of skills regarding how to effectively navigate such a sale o er on MDT, lol, I went back to this site and got some decent prices on stuff like MDT internal weights, external weights, bag rider… seems like something else too but don’t recall. Were they as cheap as MDT? HELL NO, lol, but the prices weren’t fluctuating and the stock was stable and/or back order-able on a few items that I wanted but weren’t in stock. Might be worth a scan for others as well. Seems like the prices in trigger techs was decent as well, but I didn’t pay close attention to how good since I wasn’t in need of one at the moment. Hope this is helpful for someone! :)

I’m in the annoying camp MDT bipod camp. Pulled up the triple pulls only, saw they were the same price. Why would I get a seconds for the same money?!? Woulda really like to have saved another $200.
Yeah, I am in the same camp…

When I checked out at ~5:59 EST (7mins into the sale) the “factory seconds” and “new” were both the same price at -20% off ($639.96). Made no sense to me to purchase a “factory second” for the same price as “new”. How was I to know the pricing in the “factory second” was wrong and was supposed to be -40% and retroactively applied?

Last edited:
I see no great deals lol.

Had a heavy duty cyke pod in cart for $599 but had them before didn’t like them. And don’t see myself having time to shoot PRs for the next 10-20 years

I maybe would have picked up 2 of those G scopes for $400

Any ammo deals ?

Reactions: Trent A
Yeah, I am in the same camp…

Ya, did the same, but on other items. Wondered why the would anyone pick a seconds over overstock at the same price. Felt like there had to be something a miss… hesitated in my confusion and ended up waiting too long to snag any of the many big ticket items I initially had in my cart. O well, probably for the best, didn’t exactly have that kind of spare change laying around at the moment to be throwing at things I could go without… but still kinda feel schisted by things not being more clear. Or maybe they were legit prices, I’m still not sure. Guess I won’t ever know because they were definitely gone by the time I decided to go ahead and just check out to ‘see what happens’, or what didn’t happen for that matter, lol.

I know you’re not supposed to talk about specific prices of anything on Expert Voice, but for those of you on there, or have the means to become a member, Vortex has added an additional 10% to their usual offerings, plus free shipping. I ended up picking a few things up on there. Runs for the next 9 or 10 days I believe. Would be enough time to even join today for those who can, and still get through all the Edu-games they require to get ‘certified’ by Vortex, which is required before you can purchase their goods on there for anyone who is unfamiliar with the process and is considering checking it out.

I’m looking at a Bravo 700 LA blem, but wtf does CZ rear cut mean? Is that for a rimfire?
Not sure, my blem chassis had that but I didn’t realize until after the fact so I guess we will find out.
I’m pretty sure they just notch the cheek piece for clearance on the bolts rearmost travel but that’s just a guess.

Reactions: BurtG and Trent A