• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2023 NightForce ELR Challenge

There is a guy named Scott Lutz on the Facebook group that has a spot for sale.
If you are going to try and squad with certain people pick a squad number before hand and make sure you are all on there first thing and have an open line for communication. The spots fill up super fast and if there isn't enough room for everyone you plan with you'll be jumping around squads

Reactions: cuirc
There is a guy named Scott Lutz on the Facebook group that has a spot for sale.
If you are going to try and squad with certain people pick a squad number before hand and make sure you are all on there first thing and have an open line for communication. The spots fill up super fast and if there isn't enough room for everyone you plan with you'll be jumping around squads
Thank You

Got a link?
1000004939.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: kthomas and Schw15
Are you guys still going to do a sniperhide squad?

Yeah I didn't do it last year long wait but think it would be cool to do.

Are you guys still going to do a sniperhide squad?

Yeah I didn't do it last year long wait but think it would be cool to do.

I'm hoping to have one setup, there's a few people that have PM'ed me in regards to it. Still plenty of room too for anyone else interested

Reactions: Schw15
I'm hoping to have one setup, there's a few people that have PM'ed me in regards to it. Still plenty of room too for anyone else interested
If you are gonna try and organize a SH squad make sure you have a plan on what squad (likely a back up option also) and all be on there right when it opens. squads fill up fast and it can be a cluster trying to get several people on the same squad.

I had the wrong dates when I posted that I couldn't come but I see that the signing in link shows registrations closed would very much like to come even if it was an audit status although I would liketo try to shoot after everyone is finished if possible for experience I could even help out with odd jobs. I would be driving from new your, I would not mind company but I would like to travel up to lower Cody and Lower Montana and back 90 I participate this would be about 2 weeks. Please advise me of what is possible

I had the wrong dates when I posted that I couldn't come but I see that the signing in link shows registrations closed would very much like to come even if it was an audit status although I would liketo try to shoot after everyone is finished if possible for experience I could even help out with odd jobs. I would be driving from new your, I would not mind company but I would like to travel up to lower Cody and Lower Montana and back 90 I participate this would be about 2 weeks. Please advise me of what is possible
Look for people on here and on the Facebook for people selling there spots. Believe there is one for sale right now

Oops I thought I saw that this was June 8th 9th Apparently I had the dates right for my not remonstrating Sorry I will have to request to withdraw

Oops I thought I saw that this was June 8th 9th Apparently I had the dates right for my not remonstrating Sorry I will have to request to withdraw
It is June 7-9. If you actually did secure a spot in those couple hours (doubt) it will be up to you to sell it. I don’t think they’d let you shoot the course for fun the next day. Cheyenne to Glenrock, where the match is a couple hour drive, the match starts at 7 am usually iirc.

Last edited:
Now I am really confused What is May 4&5 ( I think) If it is June I will look at getting it back if someone didn't beat me to it. I am new at this I am on a steep learning curve
There's on in May called the krg very similar match and that's east of Cheyenne. This is nightforce challenge. I think you need to figure out which one your trying for. Also no one is going to let you shoot the match afterwards. These are hosted on private ranches and insurance ect ect.

Reactions: Taylorbok
Ya that May 3-5 is KRG down at Pine Bluffs, its no problem to stay in Cheyenne for that one. Super good match also, very similar. I'll be at both.

Well I certainly like your HaHa You must enjoy making fun of others honest mistakes. You know the way this information is presented you can't be-sure which your responding to. I thought I was on the wrong one and if so I would deprive someone else of registering for I match I could not make. So I hope you are happy with the little bit of entertainment I provided. You must need to get a life.

Well I certainly like your HaHa You must enjoy making fun of others honest mistakes. You know the way this information is presented you can't be-sure which your responding to. I thought I was on the wrong one and if so I would deprive someone else of registering for I match I could not make. So I hope you are happy with the little bit of entertainment I provided. You must need to get a life.
Honestly I think it's pretty straight forward but mistakes happen. Life must be pretty hard if you cant laugh at the little mistakes. Shit happens bud, don't take it to serious.
I'll warn you this forum isn't really the right place to get offended, especially about nothing, the group can be pretty ruthless.

I am not offended I =got a laugh out of it but I make a rule that I respond in kind to what ever I receive. I worked in a Nuclear Power Plant for 40 years calling someone a hump was a sign of affection. Have a nice day

I am not offended I =got a laugh out of it but I make a rule that I respond in kind to what ever I receive. I worked in a Nuclear Power Plant for 40 years calling someone a hump was a sign of affection. Have a nice day
P. S. Please note that I clicked like!

I referred earlier to where I worked we had a sign outside the conference room "Leave your ego at the door"
Have a good day

My spot is up for grabs, I am not going to be able to make it this year. Shoot me a PM if you need a spot.

Anyone planning on running their Garmin for the match?
I've never done the whole live speed thing, thinking it might be distracting.
Might just throw it in my pack and if I think I experience a velocity swing for what ever reason I can stick it on and see what's up.

Might just throw it in my pack and if I think I experience a velocity swing for what ever reason I can stick it on and see what's up.
A few folks plan on doing so. I wouldn't be surprised if you don't see A LOT of people doing it. I see it more and more each match I attend.

I'm going to bring mine to check velocity on Friday. But I never mounted mine

Hey guys,

Looks like I'm probably going to have to sell my spot for this match. The wife and I are going to be headed to MS for work, so it's not looking like I'll be able to make this match work this year.

If anyone is looking for a spot, PM me.