• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    2023 Sniper's Hide Training Course Announcement

Dates and Locations of our 2023 Courses

These are the Marc & Frank Classes which include class instruction on

•Range Safety
    •Fundamentals of Marksmanship
    •Setting up the Rifle
    •The Prone Position
    •Recoil Management
    •First and Second Focal Plane Scope Discussion
    •Mils - MOA - IPHY units of adjustments
    •Exterior Ballistic Basics
    •Wind Basics
    •Wind Formulas
    •Gathering Dope
    •Ballistic Computer Basics
    •Record Keeping - Databooks

Range Sessions
    •Adjusting the Shooter’s Fundamentals of Marksmanship
    • Zeroing
    •Gathering Dope
    •Adjusting Ballistic Software
    •Engaging Targets from 100 to 1000
    •Using the Reticle
    •Believe the Bullet
    •Intro to Alternate Position (Using a Tripod)
    •Custom Tailored Instruction

In 2023 We are Adding in a Mover at select locations.
    IMG_3469.JPG
    IMG_3449.JPG
    IMG_3208.JPG
    IMG_3094.JPG

We are gonna blitz F. M. I just have to coordinate it with both Chris and Marc as we'll have multiple versions of the class

We'll have a 3-Day Sniper's Hide Classes and 3 Day Kraft USA Classes, so I have to coordinate both between other work and travel before I lay out the dates.

I believe the first date will be in March 2023 via Fort Morgan

Any chance you will be back at the FFP Jefferson, OH range in 2023?

Mark, clearly you are not a German…. Heh.

I’m pondering either meeting you guys in Ohio, or driving out to Co to see if the liberals try to take me at the State Line.

Mark, clearly you are not a German…. Heh.

I’m pondering either meeting you guys in Ohio, or driving out to Co to see if the liberals try to take me at the State Line.
    Go to OH! I am leaning there unless my son ends up going to Penn State. Then I will be buying a place in PA

PARTY AT NIK’S!!!!!!!
    You're already late to the party....he and I were txt'ing and I told him to get a couple extra bedrooms in that house for his kid if he goes to Penn State...that we were moving in! Oh, I'm sure that the boy will be excited to here that! hahahaha

Reactions: Nik H
    CA is a solid Three-Day with tricky winds usually. Tons of steel. February. Over half-full. Some angle-shooting like PA. Great weather.

AK is a back-to-back PR1-PR2 with a mover. Great time. It's Alaska, and is the destination Frank and I are famous for. Lodge Living.

TX is tentatively a Three-Day at the beautiful Hawks Double Mountain Lodge. Mile +. Wind. All-inclusive. May 20-22.

PA is definitely going to be a PR1 and maybe 2 of them if we get bombarded as usual. Possibly PR1 - PR2 Back-to-Back, like this year, but we've exhausted PR1 willing participants from last year. Wind and uphill. Generous steel and we like the paper additions allowing us to group-shoot farther.

OH is a great three-day program with a mover at 500 yards. Manicured range. Beautiful facility.

CO is a great three-day program with a mile + and next summer possibly the addition of a mover. We can engage in wind from multiple directions as well.

NE is a three-day with terrain, tricky wind and we shoot up a canyon. Beautiful, natural setting and great facilities.

MN only a possibility this year depending on demand. Skipping over IA this year because it's a corn year. It rotates.

Regardless of where anyone attends, you guys know we give all we have.

Thanks. Now, STOP posting in this forum. LOL. It's supposed to be for Course Banners ONLY. :-]

Taylor

PA is definitely going to be a PR1 and maybe 2 of them if we get bombarded as usual. Possibly PR1 - PR2 Back-to-Back, like this year, but we've exhausted PR1 willing participants from last year. Wind and uphill. Generous steel and we like the paper additions allowing us to group-shoot farther
    Should do pa in mid July or august or dec-feb

• Love
    Reactions: 1911hombre
    Last edited:

$1,000 plus some range fees.
    Contact: [email protected] for more info or to join the roster.

Reactions: RegularGuy461969

$1,000 plus some range fees.
    Contact: [email protected] for more info or to join the roster.

Getting a ton of "Hey, are there still spots open?" at our events. Answer is no, there are none.
    The best way to get a jump next year is to "follow" my posts by clicing on @EnoughSaid and "Follow".
    That will let you know when I post a course next year and you can jump to get on that roster before it fills.
    Thanks.

Taylor