• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

22 Man 700 yards revisited by 22Plinkster

1685616610979.jpeg

OK, I'm back, sorry for the delay, had a great night sleep and a good workout this morning. Checking in here to see if this was still going and surprised to see it was not deleted. I see a few more have jumped on the moron bandwagon.

What I am not surprised to see is how you moron's keep making fun of all kinds of people in your posts...you should be ashamed, but I know you are not. Another sad state of our country, people like you who think it is ok to poke fun at everyone who is not like you. The bigotry that has come out in this thread is alarming, and agian you shoudl be ashamed, but again I know you are not.

The sad part is you are shooting yourself in the foot. This all started with 22Plinkster, who is a great advocate for guns and gun rights...something we all want to see continue. He makes his videos in a fun, professional and kind way, something you morons could take a lesson from. So what if it is click bait and newbies watch it, at some point you were all newbies and clearly have watched his videos. So what if he has commercials and makes a living at making his videos, sounds like you are all jealous you are not doing the same. But, in the end, he is a great advocate for guns and gun rights spreading the message to his 766,000 subscribers and god only knows howm many more people watch them. In a time when 2A is under constant attack, I would think all gun people would band together, but instead you morons want to come online with your negative comments and hatred. As mentioned intitally, you have the right to do what you do, and I have the right to call you out on it.

Interested to see what hatred and bigotry comes out today? :unsure:

Edit, not sure who Flipper or Flip is, but rest assured I am not that person.

Why would this be deleted? You must be confused about how this place, the internet or even the world in general works. The only bigotry in here is satire to get your feathers ruffled, and it's working.
You also seem to think we poke fun at anyone different than ourselves. That is false. We poke fun at everyone. Including ourselves and people just like us. Just pretend this place is a giant online locker room. Or jobsite. Or barracks or whatever place you need to envision to understand that slightly offensive jokes are how adults with a sense of humor socialize.

Why would this be deleted? You must be confused about how this place, the internet or even the world in general works. The only bigotry in here is satire to get your feathers ruffled, and it's working.
You also seem to think we poke fun at anyone different than ourselves. That is false. We poke fun at everyone. Including ourselves and people just like us. Just pretend this place is a giant online locker room. Or jobsite. Or barracks or whatever place you need to envision to understand that slightly offensive jokes are how adults with a sense of humor socialize.
It’s only a problem if you can’t make fun of it.

Feathers ruffled...not so much. Been around the world to much to let childish stuff like this ruffle my feathers.

As for being an adult, funny how you seem to think that bigotry and making fun of people makes you an adult, that has been mentioned several times. The sad part is you actually believe that is OK, that somehow labeling it "locker room" talk makes is alright, and then wonder why we have what is going on in this country. I know nothing I say here will change anything or open your small minds in the least, buy I do enjoy engaging in the discussion every once and a while.

It’s only a problem if you're incapable of making fun of it.
small fix for ya

Some folks are so wrapped around the axle of 'righting perceived wrongs' they've lost sight of the absurdity of that mission. Don Quixote keeps tilting at windmills, then getting upset that the windmills are still windmills.

Not sure what the fix is other than to keep making fun of those types for their seriousness in trying to change what isn't real

M

Feathers ruffled...not so much. Been around the world to much to let childish stuff like this ruffle my feathers.

As for being an adult, funny how you seem to think that bigotry and making fun of people makes you an adult, that has been mentioned several times. The sad part is you actually believe that is OK, that somehow labeling it "locker room" talk makes is alright, and then wonder why we have what is going on in this country. I know nothing I say here will change anything or open your small minds in the least, buy I do enjoy engaging in the discussion every once and a while.
Still looking for the serious bigotry...
People with a sense of humor is not the problem with our country. Not even close. Hatred isn't either, given the fact that most of it is manufactured by the gov/media with the intent on keeping people divided.

small fix for ya

Some folks are so wrapped around the axle of 'righting perceived wrongs' they've lost sight of the absurdity of that mission. Don Quixote keeps tilting at windmills, then getting upset that the windmills are still windmills.

Not sure what the fix is other than to keep making fun of those types for their seriousness in trying to change what isn't real

M
If you think "making fun" is the fix for the very real issues in this country, then we are doomed.

Still looking for the serious bigotry...
People with a sense of humor is not the problem with our country. Not even close. Hatred isn't either, given the fact that most of it is manufactured by the gov/media with the intent on keeping people divided.
Agree with you 100% on the media, but manufactured or not, that is our system and the problems are real. What does it matter how the problems arose, they are still here and need to be addressed. Laughing it off is not the way forward...hince why things seem to be getting worse and not better.

Agree with you 100% on the media, but manufactured or not, that is our system and the problems are real. What does it matter how the problems arose, they are still here and need to be addressed. Laughing it off is not the way forward...hince why things seem to be getting worse and not better.
Yet mums the word when any bullshit comes the way of the “so called white man”.

Can’t point out the fact that every tribe has its trash or that any group in particular causes more trouble than the other.

You might fire up a “mostly peaceful” protest or find yourself shunned by those that tow the line, cash the .gov checks and live off the tit of the tax slave.

I’ll stop now. This is still in rimfire after all.

.22lr headache

1685634170251.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: FuhQ
OK, I'm back, sorry for the delay, had a great night sleep and a good workout this morning. Checking in here to see if this was still going and surprised to see it was not deleted. I see a few more have jumped on the moron bandwagon.

What I am not surprised to see is how you moron's keep making fun of all kinds of people in your posts...you should be ashamed, but I know you are not. Another sad state of our country, people like you who think it is ok to poke fun at everyone who is not like you. The bigotry that has come out in this thread is alarming, and agian you shoudl be ashamed, but again I know you are not.

The sad part is you are shooting yourself in the foot. This all started with 22Plinkster, who is a great advocate for guns and gun rights...something we all want to see continue. He makes his videos in a fun, professional and kind way, something you morons could take a lesson from. So what if it is click bait and newbies watch it, at some point you were all newbies and clearly have watched his videos. So what if he has commercials and makes a living at making his videos, sounds like you are all jealous you are not doing the same. But, in the end, he is a great advocate for guns and gun rights spreading the message to his 766,000 subscribers and god only knows howm many more people watch them. In a time when 2A is under constant attack, I would think all gun people would band together, but instead you morons want to come online with your negative comments and hatred. As mentioned intitally, you have the right to do what you do, and I have the right to call you out on it.

Interested to see what hatred and bigotry comes out today? :unsure:

Edit, not sure who Flipper or Flip is, but rest assured I am not that person.
5953DF06-D1BB-4B0D-B9A3-D100E124A6B3.jpeg

Yet mums the word when any bullshit comes the way of the “so called white man”.

Can’t point out the fact that every tribe has its trash or that any group in particular causes more trouble than the other.

You might fire up a “mostly peaceful” protest or find yourself shunned by those that tow the line, cash the .gov checks and live off the tit of the tax slave.

I’ll stop now. This is still in rimfire after all.

.22lr headache
Not sure where you got your first statement, pulled out of thin air I guess, but I will defend "white man" as with any other man. Again, comments that have no basis...another part of the problem is people who think they know everyting making wild assumptions.

I have certainly found the group in particualr which causes trouble here on Sniper's Hide, enjoy being a part of that group.

As you stated, back to rimfire!

If you think "making fun" is the fix for the very real issues in this country, then we are doomed.
I never said it was the 'fix for the real issues in the country,' but it IS the fix for self-important blowhards that think they have the only answer

The fix for the real issues in the country are long and difficult and involve an actual dialog, not spouting slogans and rhetoric. Let's start with an actual cause for all the violence and lawlessness: so what is it? What's the cause?

M

Dude keep it simple, no one really cares what you think. You are just a punching bag, people pick on you because you are pickable like a booger.

All comments of ignorant and immature people, since I am a punching bag, keep punching...you all are hilarious and sad at the same time...hilariouly sad! :ROFLMAO: You are giving me great examples when I am talking to educated mature adults about how low our society has fallen in large part due to the internet!

All comments of ignorant and immature people, since I am a punching bag, keep punching...you all are hilarious and sad at the same time...hilariouly sad! :ROFLMAO: You are giving me great examples when I am talking to educated mature adults about how low our society has fallen in large part due to the internet!
Look nostradumbass, your behavior screamed for the treatment you've received.
A little birdy moved you into the deep water.
Swim...

R

Last edited:
Look nostradumbass, your behavior screamed for the treatment you've received.
A little birdy moved you into the deep water.
Swim...

R
Actually, I love swimming!

Well, you were from “HI” and now you’re from “AL”. My only problem is guessing where you’ll be from next.

Oh, and I see you’re no longer a “Village Idiot”. Trust me, that won’t last long ;)
It's called moving, which we do a lot, and will again soon. Guess you are not smart enough to figure that out.

Yes, cute who ever added that title, another mature move, but expected from this crowd of children.

Hey Quickie, a friendly word of advice. Nothing you say is going to get under the skin of anyone here. This jolly bunch of assholes and miscreants will take everything you can dish out, and fire back harder.

I kindly suggest you wash the sand out of your vagina, or you aren't going to last very long here.

Hey Quickie, a friendly word of advice. Nothing you say is going to get under the skin of anyone here. This jolly bunch of assholes and miscreants will take everything you can dish out, and fire back harder.

I kindly suggest you wash the sand out of your vagina, or you aren't going to last very long here.
The usual hang time is about three weeks. I’m guessing he “might” have two weeks (or so) left….. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: JoshPutman
It's called moving, which we do a lot, and will again soon. Guess you are not smart enough to figure that out.

Yes, cute who ever added that title, another mature move, but expected from this crowd of children.
These folks have been treating you with kid gloves, keep telling everyone how smart you are...window licker.

Ge whiz, what happened to 700 yard .22? I've taken m ine out to 300 but its just a stock Savage.

I never said it was the 'fix for the real issues in the country,' but it IS the fix for self-important blowhards that think they have the only answer

The fix for the real issues in the country are long and difficult and involve an actual dialog, not spouting slogans and rhetoric. Let's start with an actual cause for all the violence and lawlessness: so what is it? What's the cause?

M
Not today, Fed. Not today.

Which news agency do you work for?

Reactions: FuhQ and Yasherka