• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2403-yard shot on a can of red bull, sounds like a load of bull.

Serious question. How did you
settle on .026 jam at .0015 “neck tension”
How do you think dipshit? That's your name from now on, dipshit.
You don't know how to tune cbto?

Free lesson for the dip shit.

After powder tuning is completed, load up a box at that weight 4 thou off jam. Take that box out to the range at 100 yards, or 200, to taste. With your Arbor press, set up your target with a bunch of dots on it, set two rounds back to eight, shoot two shot group. Set two rounds back to 10, shoot two round group. Repeat until you find and acceptable node. 5 shot group to confirm, second 5 shot group on a different day to confirm. Then start confirming at range. Load to the long side of the node. For Barrel wear.

Dipshit. One of the only people I saw here to word vomit buzzwords.

After powder tuning is completed, load up a box at that weight 4 thou off jam. Take that box out to the range at 100 yards, or 200, to taste. With your Arbor press, set up your target with a bunch of dots on it, set two rounds back to eight, shoot two shot group. Set two rounds back to 10, shoot two round group. Repeat until you find and acceptable node. 5 shot group to confirm, second 5 shot group on a different day to confirm. Then start confirming at range. Load to the long side of the node. For Barrel wear.

Think what he’s getting at is .026 jam with .0015 neck tension isn’t really possible. Unless you’re soft seating which won’t need .026 jam

There’s certainly no ejecting an unfired round without a mess

Reactions: Taylorbok
Does that satisfy y'all baby birds? F***. I don't know if impossible is the word but that would have been really tough to get in a one minute video. And I guarantee you it wouldn't have had over 6 million views
That will NOT be enough to satisfy this crowd. Seriously, congratulations on your shot. The internet is full of jaded skeptics who assume that this was not done as it is being represented. To satisfy this crowd will require independent video confirmation and probably being able to repeat this feat within 5 to 10 shots.

In our defense the last "world record" was the group that shot at a target the size of a barn from over 3 miles and hit it on the 69th attempt of the day after many trips before that were unsuccessful.

Welcome to the hide, you'll need thick skin.

That will NOT be enough to satisfy this crowd. Seriously, congratulations on your shot. The internet is full of jaded skeptics who assume that this was not done as it is being represented. To satisfy this crowd will require independent video confirmation and probably being able to repeat this feat within 5 to 10 shots.

In our defense the last "world record" was the group that shot at a target the size of a barn from over 3 miles and hit it on the 69th attempt of the day after many trips before that were unsuccessful.

Welcome to the hide, you'll need thick skin.
Let me think about that, no. I popped in for an hour, and it's proven to be majority idiots who I need not waste my time with. Now how the f*** do I get this site to stop emailing me?

105.5 grains of that LRT, 3044 FPS with an extreme spread of two. Yes, two. Obviously did the entire powder load tuning and overall length tuning. Not that this is relevant to literally anything except for my gun, but I am 26 thou of jam.

You don’t understand what jam means
Oh what? You guys have a different word for it? The people in the f****** internet Forum have a different word for it? Jam, is what I call...
With a fire formed case, Dremel a slit all the way down past the shoulder, Lube up a bullet, set it in the case just barely, chamber that round, cam the bolt, delicately take it out not letting it touch the sides, measure. The bullet will have been set back by your lands. That number, is what I call jam.

Oh what? You guys have a different word for it? The people in the f****** internet Forum have a different word for it? Jam, is what I call...
With a fire formed case, Dremel a slit all the way down past the shoulder, Lube up a bullet, set it in the case just barely, chamber that round, cam the bolt, delicately take it out not letting it touch the sides, measure. The bullet will have been set back by your lands. That number, is what I call jam.
Thank you. Most of us I’m sure realize the old school methods. Some use OAL tools etc

26 thou jam implies your setting the bullet 26 thou into the lands. Vs 26 thou off the lands.

I’m sure it’s just a typo. Sorry for the confusion. Have a wonderful day

Sincerely,

Obviously repeat several times. To ensure you're getting the accurate measurement.

Thank you. Most of us I’m sure realize the old school methods. Some use OAL tools etc

26 thou jam implies your setting the bullet 26 thou into the lands. Vs 26 thou off the lands.

Sorry for the confusion. Have a wonderful day

Sincerely,
Didn't I say 26 thou ---off--- of jam? I'm not going back to read it, it's entirely possible that speech to text missed it. But we're speaking the same language here. Not into jam, off of jam. I don't frequent these circles, I just do my own thing, so do I have the verbiage wrong here?

Didn't I say 26 thou ---off--- of jam? I'm not going back to read it, it's entirely possible that speech to text missed it. But we're speaking the same language here. Not into jam, off of jam. I don't frequent these circles, I just do my own thing, so do I have the verbiage wrong here?
I quoted it above in post 59

That’s why he asked about the jam and neck tension

Just a typo

Dipshit….

Let me think about that, no. I popped in for an hour, and it's proven to be majority idiots who I need not waste my time with. Now how the f*** do I get this site to stop emailing me?
That's easy delete your account. By the way the word most people use is jump to indicate the bullet is not touching the lands. Jam means you're seating long and actually jamming the bullet into the lands.

Its on some youtube f class videos.
Supposedly coats the barrel with graphite to reduce the amount of foulers.

Reactions: moosemeat
Those don't have illuminated reticles correct? I need that. Gets dark early here. Especially in the winter, need it by like 4:00 p.m.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Tells me you don’t know shit. Anyone one shooting long range would know what the top tier scopes do and don’t have. I’d be willing to pay your entry fee into the next PRS comp down south for next year.

Not sure how that’s all possible when you stated “I keep my Barrel glass clean. I really never fire more than six or seven between cleanings, I really never fire more than two or three shots on a range day. Unless it's at the actual range, I'll go through like 20 but it gets inconsistent.”

🐄 💩

Cleaning…..barrels…. velocity creep is a thing. Load tuning for a fouled barrel is my potato. Did I see IOR mentioned
above? 🤣 Cmon man not one Schott joke?

• Haha
Reactions: 308pirate
Looks like one of those metal braces when someone really screws up a leg

1697380313791.png

With skilz like that you should go to U-Crane and destroy all the Russian snipers. You can shoot through their
objective lens and poke them in the eye. I am 100% certain if the U-Crane military watches that video you are in and they will let you use your own rifle/equipment. They will supply the required pocket warmer to keep your ammo warm because we know its cold in them there U-Crane hills and the ammo requires heat.

You would be famous all around the world and could make a fortune by training snipers to your level of accuracy. Think about the parades with all cheering "Windex Windex Windex".

It's a variation of a mirage ulr chassis, Anvil bipod, can't remember who makes the break, i o r valdata crusader, blueprinted Tac 338 action on the best of three barrels I have. Ibi 34 in chambered with my dies, which are minimum Sammy spec. Jewel, or jim? Can't remember Pro Comp trigger at 0.8 Oz.
My best loads are in Lapua brass, turned and trimmed and uniformed after first firing. 1.5 thou neck tension, 300 grain Hornady atips, and the good loads that I used in the video, that round was ramshot LRT. Just found rotumbo... much excite...
105.5 grains of that LRT, 3044 FPS with an extreme spread of two. Yes, two. Obviously did the entire powder load tuning and overall length tuning. Not that this is relevant to literally anything except for my gun, but I am 26 thou of jam. My Barrel is throated for these 300 grain atips at this length. Magazine capacity is 4.050. Uhhhh... what am I missing? After uniforming primer Pockets I have six thousands of pressure on the CCI 250s. I sort of sort bullets and primers by weight, I just eliminate the extreme 10%. I think that is completely pointless. Not sure though. My powder node is 0. 6 grain wide, loading in the middle of course. My overall length node is 8 thou wide, loading at the top six. I keep my Barrel glass clean. I really never fire more than six or seven between cleanings, I really never fire more than two or three shots on a range day. Unless it's at the actual range, I'll go through like 20 but it gets inconsistent. Make sure to treat with lockease graphite suspended in alcohol after cleaning for no cold bore shift! Obviously also easier to clean. I do not tip the atips, but I do for the 300 grain Burger otm hybrids.

I don't know why you guys want to know these things. As you may or may not know, it is completely rifle specific. None of this data does you any good.
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Reactions: Jason S
Serious question. How did you
settle on .026 jam at .0015 “neck tension”
For a little extra PSI from them 105 kermits of pow pow to balance out the density altitude pressure at the secret 2054 yard lair

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JBoomhauer
I will add that although the just shy of 4 second flight time I recorded in the video lines up, the behavior of the can on impact does not comport with the expected impact angle from a shot that maxed out 260+ feet above the line of sight. I would expect the ken to be thrown downwards and backwards more.

I'll tell you what Windex-buddy, It's a mild autumn here in SLC, UT. I'll fly you out here, I will get a local company to film it, and I'll pay you $500 per day for 3 days plus travel expenses and all I want you to do is hit an 18" plate at 2400 yards, all expenses paid for by me. I will make a legally-binding, lawyer-vetted contract, we will sign before a notary, and you will post video compiled by the pros -at their sole discretion - from your attempt on YOUR channel and leave it there for perpetuity else you owe me reimbursement for expenses as damages.

If the terms aren't sweet enough, make me a counter. But beware: if it's too steep, everybody will know you're just scared and unwilling to do it.

Last edited: