• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up 29 palms / joshua tree / palm springs

what days would you want to shoot camp

• march 23-24 w/ sun being the primary day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shoot Saturday, who cares beyond that

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For me weekends are tough because I work. I'm not normal. I work at night and weekends LOL.

Me too! Mid week is best for me.

Who hunts? I'd be down for a little coyote scouting trip with some long distance shooting thrown in.

Made it out to Pala today. Had a great time with the daughter. Best group right at .5 inch with factory 140 Hornady Match. The MPR has run flawlessly so far.

Attachments

• 9C19C5D2-990D-446B-A7D0-883C2CD2508E.jpeg
    9C19C5D2-990D-446B-A7D0-883C2CD2508E.jpeg
    379.5 KB · Views: 82
Made it out to Pala today. Had a great time with the daughter. Best group right at .5 inch with factory 140 Hornady Match. The MPR has run flawlessly so far.

Nice. How is Pala? Is there steel left out at its longer ranges?

im booked through mid next month. pains me to look at this thread. viva has been trying to get someone to go out for like 2-3 months now.

Is there a match every month at Pala?
Yes
First Saturday is a Train up. Last Sunday of each month is our match at Pala.

The second weekend we head to Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton on either range 117, and now 218 to conduct a match with Santa Margarita Gun Club.
Send me a message and I will get you add to the distro list

Yes
First Saturday is a Train up. Last Sunday of each month is our match at Pala.

The second weekend we head to Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton on either range 117, and now 218 to conduct a match with Santa Margarita Gun Club.
Send me a message and I will get you add to the distro list

I'm in San Diego.. definitely would love to check this out sometime, even if it's just to help out where I can and see what it's like.

Reactions: Davo308
I am probably going to Pala this coming Sunday with a buddy just for play-around shooting. I have about 100 rounds of Berger 7mm 168's to shoot out of my T3x RemMag

Reactions: BabypoopFAL
I am probably going to Pala this coming Sunday with a buddy just for play-around shooting. I have about 100 rounds of Berger 7mm 168's to shoot out of my T3x RemMag

We’re running a match on Pendleton if you want to get some further distance than 890 at Pala. Also, the following weekend 18/19 were hosting a NRL match, got a few spots left. If youre interested, PM me, we’re giving discounts to LE

Edit: just realized you posted that September 2nd. Offer still stands

We’re running a match on Pendleton if you want to get some further distance than 890 at Pala. Also, the following weekend 18/19 were hosting a NRL match, got a few spots left. If youre interested, PM me, we’re giving discounts to LE

Edit: just realized you posted that September 2nd. Offer still stands

is this match at pendleton on the 13th or a different day?

i can probably do the 25th-26th oct

dang i got plans for the weekend already. been wanting to get to one of the pendleton matches

so how we feeling about the 25th-26th. as of now im free as long as life doesn't kick me in the teeth between now and then

Reactions: Surferjoe
I’m not gonna be able to make it. What about in November? Like the second weekend?

i cant do nov until the 23rd-24th, camping for veterans day, and got the MC ball the following weekend. either way looks like 2 shooters as of now. lol which ever day gets the most traction.

I could swing it the 25th.not sure my wife will approve. Can someone drop me a pin to the location? I work until 1am that day and then I'm back at 6am the next. So I'm on the fence if you will. I for sure want to meet up though. I'm in Temecula so not too far away

i was supposed to be going to one of my old Marines funeral in NM on mon but now the date is shifted and is TBD. ( waiting for them to finish their investigation and release him to the family) so i dont know yet if next weekend is still going to work. i should know by monday or tuesday, as it may happen mid week.

I have a Rifle Marksmanship class @ Front Sight on the 16th scheduled. The 26th is a Tuesday?
Yeah the 26th is a Tuesday. Please give a review on the front site class. I’ve been thinking about taking that class, but I’m not sure how good the training is.