• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dspjaggar

Sergeant of the Hide
PX Member
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2018
29 palms ca
Gentlemen, it was an absolute pleasure. Post up all the photos y'all got!

was going to post everything i had, cut and paste pics into a different folder, plugged into different computer aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand there gone..... no where to be found..

thats what i get for not safely ejecting. hopefully yall took some pics as well.

great time camping and shooting now to finish unloading the damn van

dspjaggar

Sergeant of the Hide
PX Member
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2018
29 palms ca

1056?

someone can shoot / unfortunately no one can spot so we dont know who can shoot lol / jk

great time thanks for coming out and thanks for everyone who helped putting up and taking down targets

Reactions: BabypoopFAL

RedRaider1803

Private
PX Member
Minuteman
Aug 2, 2012
All, I know you were SOOOO concerned about my AI trigger ? Joking. But I managed to get it fixed. Called their service number and they said that I needed to remove the trigger (easy to do), hose out with carb cleaner, followed by compressed air. Then hose the inside with spray CLP, work the trigger, then hose out with compressed air. Worked like a charm, she's running like a raped ape. They said that there's a grease in there that is sometimes applied to thick and that coupled with the sand was bad. Should never happen again with the treatment I gave it.

clcustom1911

"Cartman 1-2, come in" aka Chili Tat
PX Member
Minuteman
  • Oct 23, 2017
    Texas Hill Country
    All, I know you were SOOOO concerned about my AI trigger ? Joking. But I managed to get it fixed. Called their service number and they said that I needed to remove the trigger (easy to do), hose out with carb cleaner, followed by compressed air. Then hose the inside with spray CLP, work the trigger, then hose out with compressed air. Worked like a charm, she's running like a raped ape. They said that there's a grease in there that is sometimes applied to thick and that coupled with the sand was bad. Should never happen again with the treatment I gave it.
    *should* never happens again..... For a $5k rifle, it better not!!

slowlearner

Private
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jan 25, 2012
    Death Valley area...it is hot.
    Only way to know for sure is to take it out more! Glad to hear things got straightened out and back to normal. I might do that to my trigger as a precaution with how much moon dust there is out here.

RedRaider1803

Private
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Aug 2, 2012
    So me and @dspjaggar went out after work yesterday, and managed to conquer 1509 yard target. The wind was low, mirage was nonexistant. Could see our impacts all the way out there. Could easily see each other's trace.

The yellow hits, were my first two impacts, took me 2 rounds to get on . Missed one, then hit again.

James hits are in blue, he hit 3 out of 6 (i think it was 6?) shots.

I then fired my last 3 rounds in rapid succession, and landed all three circled in red, James was going apeshit watching through the spotting scope. We couldn't believe it. Group measures 5.1", that's .3 MOA At 1500 yards.IMG_8103.JPGIMG_8111.JPGIMG_8108.JPGIMG_8110.JPG

Reactions: kriller134

dspjaggar

Sergeant of the Hide
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jul 20, 2018
    29 palms ca
    I think we both surprised ourselves lol. Good time..

Worked the new mag problem this evening. It's way better but I'm still not happy with it. Will have to actually go shoot some more to test it out.

May go try to hunt some yotes and or pistol drills Saturday

kriller134

Private
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Online Training Access
    Jul 9, 2017
    orange county, ca

Worked the new mag problem this evening. It's way better but I'm still not happy with it. Will have to actually go shoot some more to test it out.

Is that the same area we went to? Looks a lot clearer in terms of the brush.

clcustom1911

"Cartman 1-2, come in" aka Chili Tat
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Oct 23, 2017
    Texas Hill Country

I'm getting my hunting license done did. Need to bust caps!

viva la figa

Private
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    May 22, 2017
    Gents! Live locally in socal.....when is the next trip? That last one looks like brilliant fun! Sorry I missed it! Can I come play? I'll bring toys.....errrr....guns!

Reactions: dspjaggar