• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2A Grifters and Fair Weather Supporters

The analogy of a group of naked people in McDonalds is fucking bizarro world. That’s the kind of world you imagine with true freedom?

Please explain to me why people choosing to walk around freely as they were evolved/created (pick your one) is somehow wrong?
If you feel like walking around naked, why shouldn't you be free to do so?
Why should people be allowed to force you to cover up your body if you don't wish to?

(And try to do so without using some stupid religious B.S. that somebody cooked up and blathered on about)

You realize in other countries people think it's insane and unbelievable from some twisted alternate dimension that Americans can just walk around with guns openly and carry guns around in their cars and into stores and such. (I had several conversations like that in foreign countries).

I'm guessing if you were in Europe and a whole crowd of naked bike riders came riding past, your head would explode?

<iframe title="vimeo-player" src="" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And even more closeups of people who are free to be their natural selves openly in public with no stupid religious based shame:

<iframe title="vimeo-player" src="" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
1) you are not smart enough to fool them in your hypothetical scenario....what makes you think you are going to do it in real life?

2) when have the left actually compromised on anything?...ever?

...trying to pull tricks isnt going to work in your favor...playing games is how we ended up in the scenario we are in...
It worked on you....

Please explain to me why people choosing to walk around freely as they were evolved/created (pick your one) is somehow wrong?
If you feel like walking around naked, why shouldn't you be free to do so?
Why should people be allowed to force you to cover up your body if you don't wish to?

(And try to do so without using some stupid religious B.S. that somebody cooked up and blathered on about)

You realize in other countries people think it's insane and unbelievable from some twisted alternate dimension that Americans can just walk around with guns openly and carry guns around in their cars and into stores and such. (I had several conversations like that in foreign countries).

I'm guessing if you were in Europe and a whole crowd of naked bike riders came riding past, your head would explode?

And even more closeups of people who are free to be their natural selves openly in public with no stupid religious based shame:

This sounds like you’re waiting to hear your opinion, but ‘out of my mouth’, so to speak. Asking a question, demanding an answer with specific conditions, and then assuming the answer.

Keep your naked fixation, I don’t have any further questions for you.

This sounds like you’re waiting to hear your opinion, but ‘out of my mouth’, so to speak. Asking a question, demanding an answer with specific conditions, and then assuming the answer.

Keep your naked fixation, I don’t have any further questions for you.

You kind of just offered a real life example of the point I was trying to make.

You have things that you hold as important freedoms (for example the right to own and carry firearms) that you care strongly about being able to freely exercise and enjoy, even if others think it is wrong for normal people have or want those freedoms

However you also think it's wrong for other people to have exercise and enjoy some freedom they care about, that you think is wrong for normal people and shouldn't be allowed, (such as not needing to hide the human body).

Which goes to prove what I was saying earlier, which is that the problem with freedom is that very few people actually are happy with true freedom for everyone to do as they wish when not harming others. Rather most people want to have the freedoms they care about and believe in, but restrict anything they don't like or agree with.

So just as you are seem horrified at the thought of humans not being forced to wear clothes in public and can't even discuss it, so too others are horrified at the thought of people wanting to carry around deadly weapons and can't even discuss the details rationally.

I'm continually amazed at the number of so called patriots who buy from Chinese companies like Holoson and Olite.
That's called being poor.

Don't know about now, but back in the day holosuns outside sales guys were sent here straight from china(the ccp office perhaps), they didn't even really speak English it was a struggle to have a conversation with them it's crazy how big they've gotten.

Last edited:
I think people who get felonies in their teens and never get in trouble again for sure shouldn't be punished later depending on the crime.

I've seen a guy who got a felony at 16-17 not get hired 30yrs later because of it and his record was spotless after the one arrest.

If you paid your debts that should be that, we shouldn’t even keep criminal records

I mean if you get a felony, serve your time, now what are you going to do, work MAYBE fast food, or go be a career criminal, one pays a hell of a lot better.

If you paid your debts that should be that, we shouldn’t even keep criminal records

I mean if you get a felony, serve your time, now what are you going to do, work MAYBE fast food, or go be a career criminal, one pays a hell of a lot better.
My dad wanted to hire this guy but the owner said no way. Some I get, but a lot just did something stupid when they were young, grew up, and became a decent person.

My dad wanted to hire this guy but the owner said no way. Some I get, but a lot just did something stupid when they were young, grew up, and became a decent person.

Hired a guy after a five year stint. He was a good tech, but the girls in the office were afraid of him. He had a fight (off property) with one of my other techs (got his ass handed to him). Word was he threatened to "get even." Fired him when he blew up and threatened me. Walked out vowing vengeance. A DS friend served him the restraining order and told him there were at least two armed people on site. Called my competitors in the area and gave them a heads up. Never saw him again. Hired a few others with records. All but one were a waste of time. The one that worked out had a pretty violent record.

Hired a guy after a five year stint. He was a good tech, but the girls in the office were afraid of him. He had a fight (off property) with one of my other techs (got his ass handed to him). Word was he threatened to "get even." Fired him when he blew up and threatened me. Walked out vowing vengeance. A DS friend served him the restraining order and told him there were at least two armed people on site. Called my competitors in the area and gave them a heads up. Never saw him again. Hired a few others with records. All but one were a waste of time. The one that worked out had a pretty violent record.
But that's not everyone.

I know guys who killed without mercy back when they were young, now they are the nicest most laid back guys you've ever met. It wasn't good or right, but they completely turned their lives around.

Some people realize they were stupid and fix it, some never grow out of it. My dad had some ex-Bad sumbitches working for him that were friendly as can be.

Universal background checks kill plausible deniability. I'd love to be able to buy suppressors over the counter. And, I have a couple, so I'm already "on the list." But, the HPA failed because it is a fringe issue that was easily swept to the side. Removing suppressors from the NFA is not a huge win if trading for universal background checks, unless you are an anti-gunner. That is a huge win for them. The suppressor issue is so tiny it couldn't move through congress when the Repubs held both houses and the WH...

ATF Agent- "Yes, Mr. Hlee? We are here for your home inspection. We need to verify the location of the firearms on this list."

Hlee- "Oh, yeah. I sold these to a buddy."

ATF Agent- "We don't have any record of that transaction. Please produce the firearms on this list."

Hlee- "Can't. You see, there was this boating accident..."

ATF Agent- "Please produce the firearms on the list, or the dog gets 2 to the chest."

Hlee- "???"

ATF Agent- "You know what? Fuck it. Kill the dog. Cuff the family."

A friend of mine has a felony conviction. When he was a teenager, he was hitch hiking and got a ride. Unfortunately, the car that picked him up was stolen. He was convicted of auto theft, even though everyone in the courtroom- including the prosecutor and the judge- knew he was not party to the theft. Cannot own or possess a firearm, 40ish years later.

Universal background checks kill plausible deniability. I'd love to be able to buy suppressors over the counter. And, I have a couple, so I'm already "on the list." But, the HPA failed because it is a fringe issue that was easily swept to the side. Removing suppressors from the NFA is not a huge win if trading for universal background checks, unless you are an anti-gunner. That is a huge win for them. The suppressor issue is so tiny it couldn't move through congress when the Repubs held both houses and the WH...

ATF Agent- "Yes, Mr. Hlee? We are here for your home inspection. We need to verify the location of the firearms on this list."

Hlee- "Oh, yeah. I sold these to a buddy."

ATF Agent- "We don't have any record of that transaction. Please produce the firearms on this list."

Hlee- "Can't. You see, there was this boating accident..."

ATF Agent- "Please produce the firearms on the list, or the dog gets 2 to the chest."

Hlee- "???"

ATF Agent- "You know what? Fuck it. Kill the dog. Cuff the family."

But that's not everyone.

I know guys who killed without mercy back when they were young, now they are the nicest most laid back guys you've ever met. It wasn't good or right, but they completely turned their lives around.

Some people realize they were stupid and fix it, some never grow out of it. My dad had some ex-Bad sumbitches working for him that were friendly as can be.

As you said, that's not everyone.

And then there is our fine outstanding gent from WI who the justice system took a blind eye too....

I wish I had answers..

Speaking of fair weather friends......constitutional carry is making its way through the Ohio state house. It passed the lower chamber and its headed to the senate.

At an IDPA match today the MD, who is one of those USCCA "instructors" was already ranting against it because "untrained" people will be able to carry a gun.

It took all my self control to not tell him to fuck off in front of everyone.

The Ohio CCW class teaches virtually nothing about marksmanship. The 2 hr range portion is a complete joke and most of the people with a license to carry in this state couldn't hit the fucking ground with a pistol even if they dropped it

The Ohio CCW class teaches virtually nothing about marksmanship. The 2 hr range portion is a complete joke and most of the people with a license to carry in this state couldn't hit the fucking ground with a pistol even if they dropped it

So similar to most LE?

Also per the constitution you don’t need a permission slip to be armed.

I'm with you man! We're in a war for our republic and we have to be vigilant on all fronts.

Don't buy products from Chinese companies like Holoson, Swam Fox, Olite, etc.- do NOT help Chinese companies gain ground in yet another industry.

Boycott companies who give or have given money to ANY dems- Springfield Armory, Benchmade Knives, Black Rifle Coffee Company

Boycott Hornady for their Vax mandate BS

Boycott Troy for their Lon Horiachi hiring

Yeti coolers

It's a minor sacrifice to avoid the above brands, but also a huge act of patriotism

(* Keep in mind S&W and Ruger are under new ownership so the offending owners are out of the picture)

View attachment 7744673
Dont forget vortex, burris, trijicon, etc.

and donate to dems? Ok. Dont buy KAC, Colt, h&k....as all have workers/presidents/owners donating to dems. Hey just go ahead and dont buy anything. Prolly safer that way. And dont vote for donald trump this coming election. Hes given a ton of money to dems.

Last edited:
It took all my self control to not tell him to fuck off in front of everyone.

How they prosper.

Three fence sitters in earshot heard him and thought "Well no one is objecting. He does have a truckers hat, suspenders, mustache and beer gut so he has to know what he is talking about....okay I'll vote against it. guy with the ring probably agrees too being all quiet over there. Looks like he is going to blow up though"

Dont forget vortex, burris, trijicon, etc.

and donate to dems? Ok. Dont buy KAC, Colt, h&k....as all have workers/presidents/owners donating to dems. Hey just go ahead and dont buy anything. Prolly safer that way. And dont vote for donald trump this coming election. Hes given a ton of money to dems.

You sound vaxxed.