• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s 2nd Amendment Written About Flintlock Muskets, not Assault Rifles and Weapons of War.

How old are you? It was a joke from the beginning of the freak out over COVID. Us older folks from the previous century (especially those that read Popular Mechanic) talked about having flying cars by 2020. The saying was.... We were supposed to have flying cars and we're still teaching people to wash their hands!
It’s airborne, almost impossible from surface top they redacted that a year and a half ago
The histeria of people in the sanitizer cult was enjoyable.

It’s airborne, almost impossible from surface top they redacted that a year and a half ago
You can't get it out of the air, but not off a surface. Someone sneezes in their hand, then touches a door knob, thats how the germs get there. If you go looking for studies that show airborne transmission of a virus is possible, you will find the evidence is lacking. { I.E. Vapor transmission. Not someone sneezing in your face. }

Back on subject, I fail to see where the 2A mentions guns. IT says arms. IT says we should have the same arms as the army. Seems to me it protects, bomb, grenades, missiles, bazookas, guns, fighter jets, battleships, swords, spears, slingshots, knives, throwing stars, shovels, pitchforks and basically anything else you could fight with. But it is specifically mentioned you should have the same rifle and ammo as the military.

Our beloved government even considers knowledge a weapon to be monitored. For a few years after attending Army Combat Engineer (demolitions) school, all of my airline boarding passes wer marked "SSSS" which earned me a more critical scrutiny when going through airport security. Humorously, it was the Government itself which sent me to Combat Engineer school.

Last edited:
Reactions: SilentStalkr
Our beloved government even considers knowledge a weapon to be monitored. For a few years after attending Army Combat Engineer (demolitions) school, all of my airline boarding passes wer marked "SSSS" which earned me a more critical scrutiny when going through airport security. Humorously, it was the Government itself which sent me to Combat Engineer school.
Hmmmm, a friend of mine that travels often for work and has never been in the military mentioned that has been happening to him fairly regularly recently..........

You can't get it out of the air, but not off a surface. Someone sneezes in their hand, then touches a door knob, thats how the germs get there. If you go looking for studies that show airborne transmission of a virus is possible, you will find the evidence is lacking. { I.E. Vapor transmission. Not someone sneezing in your face. }

Back on subject, I fail to see where the 2A mentions guns. IT says arms. IT says we should have the same arms as the army. Seems to me it protects, bomb, grenades, missiles, bazookas, guns, fighter jets, battleships, swords, spears, slingshots, knives, throwing stars, shovels, pitchforks and basically anything else you could fight with. But it is specifically mentioned you should have the same rifle and ammo as the military.
Back to school for you.

COVID-19 is spread in three main ways:

• Breathing in air when close to an infected person who is exhaling small droplets and particles that contain the virus.
  • Having these small droplets and particles that contain virus land on the eyes, nose, or mouth, especially through splashes and sprays like a cough or sneeze.
  • Touching eyes, nose, or mouth with hands that have the virus on them.

Hmmmm, a friend of mine that travels often for work and has never been in the military mentioned that has been happening to him fairly regularly recently..........
How old are you? It was a joke from the beginning of the freak out over COVID. Us older folks from the previous century (especially those that read Popular Mechanic) talked about having flying cars by 2020. The saying was.... We were supposed to have flying cars and we're still teaching people to wash their hands!

When I said airborne, i didn't mean don't wash your hands, obviously if someone sneezes or has snot on them and then shakes your hand and you touch your nose you're probably at risk, but personally I'm the only one I know family or friends that never got it, I was exposed so many times that i compiled a formula to determine the the risk, to determine Probability of an occurrence over time, and even with a 97% Probability of a Negative outcome I'm still here, In the world of statistics even my 3% chance of avoiding it is a very big number in a pool of 300,000,000 people. So i'm one of the naturally immune or shit as lucky. And I live in Florida, so only fools wore masks, like wearing damn bullet proof vest made of newspaper , Ignorance is surely the saddest state existence.

Well, that certainly got interesting didn't it . From Flintlocks to manicures to the China Flu...
No place but Sniper's hide and the Bear Pit....

Back to school for you.

COVID-19 is spread in three main ways:

• Breathing in air when close to an infected person who is exhaling small droplets and particles that contain the virus.
  • Having these small droplets and particles that contain virus land on the eyes, nose, or mouth, especially through splashes and sprays like a cough or sneeze.
  • Touching eyes, nose, or mouth with hands that have the virus on them.

When I said airborne, i didn't mean don't wash your hands, obviously if someone sneezes or has snot on them and then shakes your hand and you touch your nose you're probably at risk, but personally I'm the only one I know family or friends that never got it, I was exposed so many times that i compiled a formula to determine the the risk, to determine Probability of an occurrence over time, and even with a 97% Probability of a Negative outcome I'm still here, In the world of statistics even my 3% chance of avoiding it is a very big number in a pool of 300,000,000 people. So i'm one of the naturally immune or shit as lucky. And I live in Florida, so only fools wore masks, like wearing damn bullet proof vest made of newspaper , Ignorance is surely the saddest state existence.
And the virus gets on your hands form surface contact. Time to think and research instead of believing what you are told. The entire thing has been one lie after another.

Undeniably, although such practices help control the COVID-19 pandemic to a greater extent, the complete control of virus-laden droplet and aerosol transmission by such practices is poorly understood.

However, many respiratory viruses are believed to transmit over multiple routes, of which droplet and aerosol transmission paths become paramount, but their significance in transmitting the disease remains unclear

Nevertheless, it has been proven that viral disease outbreaks via aerosol transmission are not as severe as one would think, because of dilution and inactivation of viruses that linger for extended periods in the air (Shiu et al., 2019). There has been no discernible evidence on the minimum infectious viral load for COVID-19 pandemic, but many researchers speculate that a few hundreds of SARS-CoV-2 virus would be enough to cause the disease among susceptible hosts
Though social distancing would be promising in combatting the COVID-19, the minimum distances that have been maintained between an infected person and a host are disputable and far from being established based on any scientific evidence.

Exactly! People think virus particles survive in a mixture of cutting fluid, laquer thinner, parts washer, steel powder, and aerosol bluing laquer?

COVID is now a retard test, not a pandemic!

Sirhr

And the virus gets on your hands form surface contact. Time to think and research instead of believing what you are told. The entire thing has been one lie after another.

Undeniably, although such practices help control the COVID-19 pandemic to a greater extent, the complete control of virus-laden droplet and aerosol transmission by such practices is poorly understood.

However, many respiratory viruses are believed to transmit over multiple routes, of which droplet and aerosol transmission paths become paramount, but their significance in transmitting the disease remains unclear

Nevertheless, it has been proven that viral disease outbreaks via aerosol transmission are not as severe as one would think, because of dilution and inactivation of viruses that linger for extended periods in the air (Shiu et al., 2019). There has been no discernible evidence on the minimum infectious viral load for COVID-19 pandemic, but many researchers speculate that a few hundreds of SARS-CoV-2 virus would be enough to cause the disease among susceptible hosts
Though social distancing would be promising in combatting the COVID-19, the minimum distances that have been maintained between an infected person and a host are disputable and far from being established based on any scientific evidence.
hahahhham, 2019??? that article is 3 years old, and thats 3 years before any current information. this is 2022, so obviously you've been living under a rock somewhere, you probably wear a mask too. 100% useless as well, and if so I've got a Scuba Tank that leaks air and a regulator with a hole in it so when you breath in water comes along too making it as useful as your mask. Its almost insulting to my intelligence. A shitty little painters mask will save me but, My nephew, a scientist worked in a lab with the stuff and he worked wearing a completely sealed suit with its own air supply, so he was really insulted with masks. While those like you were being led around like sheep in whatever blue state your in, We in Florida live normal lives. That said I never wore a mask, washed my hands sensibly, not running around drowning them in Alcohol destroying all the good bacteria as well so in a couple of years good luck with warts and many other skin issues.,

To date I've encountered well over 15 confirmed exposures to those infected but initially asymptomatic, down to full blown illness. Every friend and family member contracted it, my wife, children were in close contact the entire time and, I'm the only one who didn't get it, so I'm super special and one of the completely immune they never bothered to study.

Oh you probably wore gloves too, then touched you nose or face, another funny one. Amazing that while in the hospital for two different surgeries, I didn't wear a mask nor was i required to. And where were these hospitals with bodies piled up in hallways and ventilator shortages, and so on? not here. And whether or not you wanna buy it, 100% of anyone that died, had other shit going either not disclosed or kept from the records to fuel the lie. My mother at 78 got it twice, with little more and a runny nose.

Only one remote family member died, and that's because they thought it was a good idea to let a urinary tract infection linger till they had to carry them out on a stretcher, so covid might kill you there. Also the nursing home joke. where 85 percent of them would have died faster from the flu or even being looked at the wrong way. When you're in Gods waiting room it the wait to get on the plane to heaven is pretty short.

Lets not forget the toilet paper, and the endless list of stupidity proving just how poorly educated the public is. Oooh and wearing mask in a restaurant. You don't need it at the table but needs to be on when you leave? do we have special filtered air in areas? or driving alone in your car with a mask.

Check your facts, not listen to that cocksucker fauci who is the one who started the whole thing. Next you'll be turning your guns in so crime will end instantly lol

I drank plenty of Corona Light with wedges of lime and never had a problem.

Can I have a thermonuclear device? Please. It's for deer season.
Yes, you may have one. And frankly, I am surprised that no one before you has asked for one. Damn deer are tricky. You have to be smarter than the deer.

Also, you can make your own explosive with household cleaners. Ammonium tri-iodide. Barely stable when wet, explodes on impact when dry. We shall have the right to carry household cleaners and first aid supplies.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Dec. 19, 2022
AG Ferguson, Gov. Inslee partner to propose two firearms safety measures
Bills include new proposal to ensure firearms industry faces consequences for irresponsible practices

OLYMPIA — At a press event in Tukwila today, Attorney General Bob Ferguson and Gov. Jay Inslee announced they will jointly request two common-sense public safety measures for the upcoming legislative session. One renews the call for a ban the sale of military-style assault weapons. A second, new proposal will ensure that gun manufacturers and dealers — like other purveyors of dangerous goods — must take reasonable steps to prevent their products from getting into the hands of dangerous individuals.

Dec. 19, 2022
Bills include new proposal to ensure firearms industry faces consequences for irresponsible practices

OLYMPIA — At a press event in Tukwila today, Attorney General Bob Ferguson and Gov. Jay Inslee announced they will jointly request two common-sense public safety measures for the upcoming legislative session. One renews the call for a ban the sale of military-style assault weapons. A second, new proposal will ensure that gun manufacturers and dealers — like other purveyors of dangerous goods — must take reasonable steps to prevent their products from getting into the hands of dangerous individuals.

There was a sick baby in Inslee's state who was basically murdered a few weeks ago because the hospital intentionally "lost" a supply of donated blood in order to give the child MRNA tainted blood, which resulted in fatal clots after transfusion. Who is going to be responsible? The gun companies too? That story needs to be reposted and spammed on every social media channel until it is forced into viral status across the Internet.

Reactions: DIBBS
Dec. 19, 2022

Phuck Inslee and Ferguson too.

Why not pass a bill holding Big Pharma responsible for deaths and injuries as a result of the clot shot. Wait, Inslee required them for State employees... and Turd Ferguson has been anti-2A jackass for a long time. Doesn't fit their agenda...

We, the State of WA, and the USA are screwed, unless.... when we have collectively had enough of this crap....

I often hear the above used to argue against the 2nd Amendment's relevance in the 21st Century.
I may have missed it but I don't recall hearing the rebuttal (I'm a little slow) that in 1791 when the 2nd Amendment was written, Flintlock Muskets WERE Assault Rifles and Weapons of War!
Arms are any weapon. Our rights are actively infringed by any law that restricts the carry of any weapon not just firearms. Anyone who limits their view of the 2nd Amendment to firearms has already given up the majority of their rights.

Let me quote, sort of, the great Uncle Ted Nugent. "The Second Amendment are beautiful words to remind us of our God-given rights. But even without the flowery words, I, as a human being on this planet, will always have the right and desire to defend myself."

So, the Amendments were reminders that should have been in the original document. When the 2nd was ratified, there were firearms capable of firing more than one shot between reloads. Those who say it was only for muskets are stupid, at best, and dictators at worst.

The USA is the only country in the history of the world to acknowledge basic human rights and they are simply not going to go away because of some silver alert guy wondering around in a big white house. We will not let it happen.

Acknowledging the rights is like opening Pandora's Box. You can never close it again, thank goodness.

You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold, dead hands. Good luck with that.

The original document, gives the Federal government the authority to grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal.

"The Congress shall have Power To ... ; To declare War, grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal, and make Rules concerning Captures on Land and Water;" Article I, § 8, clause 11 of the Constitution.

That requires privately owned naval vessels of war, those civilians would've been armed with a whole lot more than muskets.

US v Miller allowed the sawed off shotgun to be regulated, specifically, because it was deemed to not be appropriate for war. Blunderbusses were apparently not considered.

Last edited:
Reactions: atomic41
I often hear the above used to argue against the 2nd Amendment's relevance in the 21st Century.
I may have missed it but I don't recall hearing the rebuttal (I'm a little slow) that in 1791 when the 2nd Amendment was written, Flintlock Muskets WERE Assault Rifles and Weapons of War!

The first amendment only protects free speech for words in common use in 1791................................................right?

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Wonder if my ar's identifying as flint locks with a magazine ( a book for you to read while reloading it ) counts

The original document, gives the Federal government the authority to grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal.

"The Congress shall have Power To ... ; To declare War, grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal, and make Rules concerning Captures on Land and Water;" Article I, § 8, clause 11 of the Constitution.

That requires privately owned naval vessels of war, those civilians would've been armed with a whole lot more than muskets.

US v Miller allowed the sawed off shotgun to be regulated, specifically, because it was deemed to not be appropriate for war. Blunderbusses were apparently not considered.

If Miller hadn't died the WWI Trench gun would have been the standard.

Even today SBR should be the standard.

In common use.

I never considered the Letter of Marqueargument.

SCOTUS overlooked the Trench Gun in their ruling that was made to wrongly support NFA. The ruling was blind support of a government infringment.

FB_IMG_1547623158766.jpg

If Miller hadn't died the WWI Trench gun would have been the standard.

Even today SBR should be the standard.

In common use.
They would be if it wasn’t for ATF interference.

Last edited:
Reactions: pmclaine