• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos .308 isn't big enough anymore...

96C

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Aug 9, 2007
    Aust
    Too bad .408 and .416 are so expensive... This place is about 3km deep.
    We were shooting at a dam wall 1314 meters away yesterday with 175gr SMK at about 24 MRAD, stupid but we were hitting the water at least!

Re: .308 isn't big enough anymore...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pete86</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just consider yourself lucky you have that sort of land to shoot on...lol </div></div>

No joke!!!

I really like the camo on that rifle... Do you have any more pics of it?

if im not mistaken that is down here in our wonderful land of AUS as it sure as shit isnt afghan, hahaha

looking good mate..more pics of the camo please
    smile.gif

we have 2 338 Lapuas in theline being built that might help you put. also are building one 375 snipe tac repeter and a 338 snipe tac single shot for 2 guys for exactly the same reason. also building a few 338 Edges all heading to Gipsland

Wild Bill are you a smith?

Im also from Vic, and looking for a good gunsmith to do some work for me in the future but im not aware of any.

Certainly didnt know there were any locals looking into .338 Edge rifles

It seems that at the local range, to even see a .338LM is rare so i assumed it would be hard to find someone with a .338 edge

I drove down from Sydney to Melbourne at the end of last year and thought the country in between would make for some great distance shooting.

You Aussies are very lucky!

Nice rifle too 96C!

+1 for more pics!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wild_Bill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">we have 2 338 Lapuas in theline being built that might help you put. also are building one 375 snipe tac repeter and a 338 snipe tac single shot for 2 guys for exactly the same reason. also building a few 338 Edges all heading to Gipsland

</div></div>

Plenty of nice land to shoot on here in Gippsland, only problem is alot of the land is private now, all the good land anyway in my area. Maybe i just need to look harder..lol. Good to see a few rifles heading this way though.

looks like a place were a guy could do some thinkn.. and shooting..