• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

375 Cheytac....IT'S ALIVE, RANGE REPORT TO FOLLOW!!

Nice, I like the target cam setup. How much does glare mess with your ability to see the image out in the sun?

It was pretty bad at times today. We actually had to shade it with a target at times to film the image. I have more video but some of the files were too big for photobucket and if my dumbass edits it it ends up in the wrong format to save.

Always nice to see the hits as you shoot the target cam at the longer ranges is a real help.

New rifle case from Case Club in California. It is an SKB case, that they custom cut the foam for me with my art work and a trace out of my Cheytac and associated gear. Should be here tomorrow, looks like it turned out well.

It was pretty bad at times today. We actually had to shade it with a target at times to film the image. I have more video but some of the files were too big for photobucket and if my dumbass edits it it ends up in the wrong format to save.

Yeah, they need to come up with an integrated system to either record or have a video output!!

P.s. This case looks SICK!!!

Yeah, they need to come up with an integrated system to either record or have a video output!!

P.s. This case looks SICK!!!

The Targetcam.net guy is supposed to be working on something for a recording device to record in real time, really looking forward to that, would like to put some videos together with a picture in picture of the shooting position and the target through the target cam. Thanks on the case, I was very happy with it!